i know why the lost Dutchman mine has not been found , because i found it and no one

1Aceman

Greenie
Nov 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will even come to see if I am right , about it when I am and it is it , all I here is no it is not when no one had even come to prove me wrong , please prove I'm wrong about it I will give you the address to where it is and this is no bull , , 38993 Jose basin rd Auberry California 93602 , go down the dirt rd and this was my ranch but they stole it from us , so screw it and them , you go down the dirt rd , to the house if it is still there , then walk down by the garage down the hill and the barn used to be where the garage is now that you have to go by to find his mine , and no cowboy will go there because it was covered by poison oak , but I cut it all out ,and well if you go there go ahead and you will find it then tell me it is not it , because it is it , it dont matter to me what anyone says about it not being it if you say it is not, than you are to stupid to know what your looking at in the first place , and now you know where it is , go find it , its there you do the math , you will see it is , the lost but found, and I found it the things I can show you and tell you will trip you out , if you want to keep looking in that dam desert go ahead, but it is not there , and you can say I did not try to tell you, this is my final post on this crap , no one want to know the truth then ok , good by , good luck finding it , sorry for this post and my to the point boldness , but it has been a really messed up or deal with this, if you read my posts you know what I mean ,

Last edited by a moderator:

Rogue Relic Hunter

Oct 3, 2016
Virginia Colony
Detector(s) used
DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thought the lost Dutchman mine was in Arizona in the Superstition mountains? darn, i have been looking in the wrong desert, wrong mountains, wrong state. no wonder I could not find it. :laughing7:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't eat the purple acid. :laughing9:

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
I thought it was here in Pigeon Forge Tennessee....

Attachments

• wp49147558_05_06.jpg
    wp49147558_05_06.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 229
Last edited:

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am back just been having fun keeping away from rattle snakes and medal detecting found two great places and friend showed us gold mine he is to old now to mine. wish I could go to calf but I like lake Tahoe .

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
so will we find the place posted in your profile img when you
posted as rplatym, at that address
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...-lost-dutchmans-mine-i-found.html#post4601527

Will even come to see if I am right , about it when I am and it is it , all I here is no it is not when no one had even come to prove me wrong , please prove I'm wrong about it I will give you the address to where it is and this is no bull , , 38993 Jose basin rd Auberry California 93602 , go down the dirt rd and this was my ranch but they stole it from us , so screw it and them , you go down the dirt rd , to the house if it is still there , then walk down by the garage down the hill and the barn used to be where the garage is now that you have to go by to find his mine , and no cowboy will go there because it was covered by poison oak , but I cut it all out ,and well if you go there go ahead and you will find it then tell me it is not it , because it is it , it dont matter to me what anyone says about it not being it if you say it is not, than you are to stupid to know what your looking at in the first place , and now you know where it is , go find it , its there you do the math , you will see it is , the lost but found, and I found it the things I can show you and tell you will trip you out , if you want to keep looking in that dam desert go ahead, but it is not there , and you can say I did not try to tell you, this is my final post on this crap , no one want to know the truth then ok , good by , good luck finding it , sorry for this post and my to the point boldness , but it has been a really messed up or deal with this, if you read my posts you know what I mean ,

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate when I hold my flat Earth map upside down.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread