T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I CANT SPELL we can not be good at all things but I can sure treasure hunt like no other . lets see found the Dutchmen mine its a Aztec furnace then there it was the witch .More Aztec things then I no what to do with . OK I cant spell . And just got over a rattle snake bite that hurt . and I think the Aztec burned there dead there . yes I think a lot. then then they lined the canals with the dead . is that the treasure or is it the gold irrigation pipes ?

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
OK I CANT SPELL we can not be good at all things but I can sure treasure hunt like no other . lets see found the Dutchmen mine its a Aztec furnace then there it was the witch .More Aztec things then I no what to do with . OK I cant spell . And just got over a rattle snake bite that hurt . and I think the Aztec burned there dead there . yes I think a lot. then then they lined the canals with the dead . is that the treasure or is it the gold irrigation pipes ?

a couple dozen people on here claim to have found the ldm..all in different places but have produced no gold...i guess maybe the dutchman took all the gold and left none?:dontknow:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The proof is in the pudding azdave...And I do believe that I have some pretty good looking pistachio pudding...hehehe...But it is not from the ldm everyone is looking for...lol

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
The proof is in the pudding azdave...And I do believe that I have some pretty good looking pistachio pudding...hehehe...But it is not from the ldm everyone is looking for...lol
but we haven't seen any pudding...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but we haven't seen any pudding...lol

cubfan has seen some of my pistachio pudding...Though he had stated that it looked like mica to him...hahaha...oh well...Maybe he can show it to you at the rendezvous...IF he has not tossed the last piece into the garbage...rofl

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
cubfan has seen some of my pistachio pudding...Though he had stated that it looked like mica to him...hahaha...oh well...Maybe he can show it to you at the rendezvous...IF he has not tossed the last piece into the garbage...rofl
sorry john but an old brown rock with some sparkles on it isn't much proof

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry john but an old brown rock with some sparkles on it isn't much proof

Oh well azdave...I believe that I have mentioned on numerous occasions that I do not feel that I have to prove my claims to anyone...lol...And I am more than content in my belief of the elaborate claims that I have made...And there is much more proof that I believe that I do not need to share with any of ya'll...rofl

And I do not believe that I am color blind either...lmao...At least one does not need a magnifier to view some of the minerals in my little pistachio pudding...Some of the sparkles are quite prominent...And they sure do look a lot like little silver galena to me...roflmao...But what do I know???I really do not know all that much azdave...hahaha

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my friend tried to pump it being the Dutchmen. the witch map way better its Aztec treasure they have been hunting and the hearts near the Dutchmen .. if you go down birch road out side of sun sites going to Wilcox AZ there is a mountain there on the left I think this might have the two mines on this mountain if you also look at the Peralta map the witch and that mountain match up and google maps again look at the shapes of the ponds then look at some of the maps tresure there if you google lost Dutchmen maps it all matches up there you might guess I found something to be spilling that much '

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that's all I will ever write so good luck I gave clues that should give someone years of fun so good bye .have fun I did . and still have years more of fun . I did find on dragoon side near the bed and breakfast on a Canyon wall the maps witch horse map and some strange things ...near the witch on the ground near the stronghold I found a repeat of the witch map .thank you some of you I would not have found what I found with out this forum AND US Desert...nite ... I really need to go nite but the Aztec and Apache hide things in the rocks the rocks are not what they seem to be coins and stones like jade its strange but i have arrow heads and well now bed for me.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread