Iggy ..Bill Coker and the Dutchmen

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here I will start to tell how I found out were the Dutchmen was .I went to the superstitions with my girl scout troop when I was 9 I listened to the park ranger tell the Dutchmen story .went home asked my Dad is there gold there he said no my Mom being a English 6TH Grade teacher got me books on the Dutchmen and Arizona History when I was 18 I went to see a friend sing at a club called Johnny below zeros I met Iggy there . and now it is getting late so I will tell more tomorrow night..

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they booed my friend off the stag for singing kill crazy killmaine this was about 1981 so me and bill left funny thing was Johnny below zeros was right there at the superstitions finely I got engaged some how to bill and bill one day talked of a tunnel in the white mountains he said that he could not go to the war when he was young he was part Indian his mother was from Oklahoma and Indian he was flat footed so he scotch another friend of mine and a guy named monkey went to Oklahoma there he found this 97 year old fort sills Apache he told bill that when he was young he was from big heart mountain and they would raid by way of a tunnel they would hide the horses in this tunnel that was a secret tunnel that was the old and only way to big heart valley till the Apaches opened another way to fool the army so they could still raid ....late again write more in a day or two.

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is sad he went down with speed lab they made a movie beyond the law of him. the 5 snitches are in the movie . but as I tell these story you will see about Iggys tunnel .. and there was also a very strange look alike in Phx in 1994 that on did not know he did not go to war he said he got a money from VA .and this Iggy did not know he had a daughter so this story should not be told or should .this should be very in lighting ...I could have gone this way or that the truth right.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So iggy came back to arizona after the Indian told him how to find this place in the white mountains or was it there iggy and his friend got very bored and watched the dirty dozen worked on there bikes and some how come up with there own dirty dozen that's what iggy said. I did ask him why now are you in the loners he said at a meeting they were going to include people he did not get along with him and Scotch walked out well he did find the tunnel but it is not in the white mountains

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I go on if you ask a apache not just any tribe I I say old as in over 97 they will tell you they are from the superstition who named the mountains just out side of phx not the Dutchman he was married to a apache who was killed by apache read DR Thorpe's dairy the Apaches gave him gold when he came back for more they killed him back to my story Iggy went to fed prison in Arizona Safford

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Before I go on if you ask a apache not just any tribe I I say old as in over 97 they will tell you they are from the superstition who named the mountains just out side of phx not the Dutchman he was married to a apache who was killed by apache read DR Thorpe's dairy the Apaches gave him gold when he came back for more they killed him back to my story Iggy went to fed prison in Arizona Safford .

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to buy a house today but you who reading this read DR Thorpe's diary and watch broken arrow old western it opens with captain Jeffers saying I was looking for gold or silver when this is what happens they then talk about the blue lady in this movie so did Iggy.

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And in tresure hunting when you get to a spot find the old times the ones that grow up in the spot ask questions I did one old timer said two boys found old dead Indian burial grounds but the apache here did not put there dead in the ground they put them in a cave the two boys found this playing told there dad he told rangers they cover the tunnel up not thinking to go over the dead Indians to see what could be there iggy said you could see the people that came here to see the mountain by looking out the rocks there he said was dead Indians he made a promise to the old Indian not to touch them

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About the tunnel in the 1980s there was a show on the TV like unsolved mysterys might have been just that I watched and three miners got lost in the desert before I go on .on central street down town if you go to library there up glass elevator there is history room in phx az this story is there old maps .they were from tuson arizona they ran out of water near dead they found a tunnel went through found water and mining things

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In tresure hunting find the history room at library of were the state would put the room open to the puplic

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The three men left this place with water and gold trying to make it back to Tucson only one made it there he tryed to find this place again but could not .or did he? Who next went through the mystery tunnel? The US

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I
I will rewrite something now the big bolder in the road were the to tails met on the right there is a trail go up it a ways on the right there is a heart caved in to a rock you can go straight up and find rock maps or go left left is the cross

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Can See This By Going To UTUB Thomas Clark lost dutchmen I was just playing around a never planing on showing this video but ghost says on one norta helium seylo I belive it says north in spanish then cylinder with spiral around it in Latin then up

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I camped out side for 4 months hiking this mountain the thing the ghost might be saying is in the first turn of to free camping

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iggy in fed prison told me and it was a hot day there was a cool swimming hole and the white lady knowing they would soon die wrote there story on the wall iggy said the arrow head start to pick up there was a pick up he did not point to the white mountains and not at Fort grant here he said not safford sunsites

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought a house nice came here with nothing now a big house not with a swimming pool big yard for my dog who is looking for a wife he hopes to find a Catahoula coy mixed like him she will be a luck dog I have to get that house ready for a few weeks and get up there I will write more on iggy soon but I have a good idea were iggy said up I go write soon in weeks

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
listen to the wind up there and do not smoke the green fungus men

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iggy said there was a cool swimming hole there he pointed here after more clues a time later we broke up I got married and started to read again this is what I found

OP
OP
T

torie517

Jul 11, 2015
big heart mountain
Detector(s) used
Do not
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have teeth coming in at 55 I can get arthritis gone in just days my son being 21 can do this far more yearly then I could it's just what we can do my teeth are pain full right now as new ones come in as it started when I got here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread