IMG_0228.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 292

Uncle Josh

Greenie
Jan 10, 2017
Mesa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
if you aint sure who's claim it is, I'd stay away. Believe it or not, there are still crazies up there. doesnt look very old judging by the coffee cans, shoring type, the air/water valves for the drills.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
if you aint sure who's claim it is, I'd stay away. Believe it or not, there are still crazies up there. doesnt look very old judging by the coffee cans, shoring type, the air/water valves for the drills.

i know exactly where it is..i took the pic...just wondering if anyone else has stumbled across it

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You could go down to Florence and try to file over it. They will tell you if it is already filed on, by whom and when if you are nice. If in Pinal County.

digger...i have no interest in the mine...i just thought some on here would enjoy the pics

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
digger...i have no interest in the mine...i just thought some on here would enjoy the pics

I did like the Pics, have seen a lot of them that didn't look as good or as freshly used. Only one of them did I crawl into just to see what the face looked like to see what they made so much effort for. It was for Cinnabar. About 4 foot high, would have to have worked it on my knees it if had been me.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did like the Pics, have seen a lot of them that didn't look as good or as freshly used. Only one of them did I crawl into just to see what the face looked like to see what they made so much effort for. It was for Cinnabar. About 4 foot high, would have to have worked it on my knees it if had been me.

Looks like an Illegal Still in there.

I crawled out of a Cinni-Bar one time...

I drank to much miner shine!

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks like an Illegal Still in there.

I crawled out of a Cinni-Bar one time...

I drank to much miner shine!

I did that before I got married, then I couldn't afford to drink like that. High Metab, $30-40 at the cheap places to drink for 3-4 hours, one every 5 mins.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did that before I got married, then I couldn't afford to drink like that. High Metab, $30-40 at the cheap places to drink for 3-4 hours, one every 5 mins.

I ordered a Cuervo Gold Margarita in a converted gold mine bar once...got lost looking for the bathroom...took the wrong winze...I was stoping doing my duty when I fell down an old sump landing on a pile of gangue...pooped a vein...it really mucked me up...I couldn't tell the footwall from the head wall...I could barely find my way back to the Adit...once I got out I lost all my nuggets right there in an ore pile!

Never drink in an old mine!

You may just puke a Mother Load!

(Ha)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions