🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a good treasure hunting show. Filled with suspense and mystery. Da da daaaah.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever Wonder What The Rest Of The Guys Were Thinking......?
Superstition Mountains Asskissing.jpg

Or why the show didn't last past a season with the hunt to the Guano Cave using a Hand Drawn Map with plenty of Peralta Stone-Looking Symbols?

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Ever Wonder What The Rest Of The Guys Were Thinking......?
View attachment 1416329

Or why the show didn't last past a season with the hunt to the Guano Cave using a Hand Drawn Map with plenty of Peralta Stone-Looking Symbols?

Eldo,

The problem is, too many of us have been around too long. The Bat Cave has been known about and explored for many decades. The "artifacts/evidence" shown in the program were obvious plants and recently manufactured props. Not our first rodeo.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee
Eldo,

The problem is, too many of us have been around too long. The Bat Cave has been known about and explored for many decades. The "artifacts/evidence" shown in the program were obvious plants and recently manufactured props. Not our first rodeo.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Yup that supposed "cross" they found in the poop cave never existed in there ever, sad they lied about that, and the whole medicine wheel black hand things lol

BlackLine

Feb 7, 2016
NRW, Germany
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
Other
Yup that supposed "cross" they found in the poop cave never existed in there ever, sad they lied about that, and the whole medicine wheel black hand things lol

Have you been inside the batcave? What does you believe that the cross isnt there? The GoPro tape and the mens word is enough proof for me. Have you ever found an old medicine wheel inside the supes? I did

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Have you been inside the batcave? What does you believe that the cross isnt there? The GoPro tape and the mens word is enough proof for me. Have you ever found an old medicine wheel inside the supes? I did

i'll bet a thousand bucks that cross isn't in the bat cave

hooch

Banned
Aug 4, 2008
Ahwatukee

One big lie, frank knows it, joe knows it, I know it, that's why frank says he stayed on the boat that day, plausible deniability. Before that ladder there was a chain you could climb, nothing at the top but ammonia and slicker than **** rock, fact

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rooky mistake on the props person on the black hands. Flat paint & puffs of dust would've been more believable.:laughing7: Oh well that's Hollyweird!!!:tongue3:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
El Mano Negro.....

The Black Hand is a sign and a warning of the Jesuit......who used to mine the areas. It meant death or keep out....

Its not from the Apache

Shows how much these Racist Pigs at History Channel distort the facts and hide the sick and brutal history of the Jesuits there, while blaming the Natives for creating this "Superstition".......

Totally Backasswards

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll bet you that the History Channel is making a killing, while making us all look like fools who wander around and can't find Jack Diddly.

I'm personally sick of seeing these shows and I am glad there isn't a show going around where the only "action" is shooting snakes and telling campside fire stories about twisted historical facts about things that never happened.

Sorry Wayne....really like your part and wish you had your own true treasure hunting show.

I think it would go places.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They didn't have to make all those props, when they could have shot some video in other places out there.
At least they coulda made that wheel more like this one.....

Picture 140 wheel.jpg

or found something like this hooked staff, which I found on some rocks nearby about ten years ago....

100_0111 hooked staff.jpg

and one I shot on the way up to it
reminded me of old photos I'd seen of Yavapais

Picture_026 Yavapai anguish.jpg

a pit lined with blackened stones...

pit.jpg

maybe a cave with a partly hidden tunnel at the back....

100_0081 cave.jpg

way back when I shared this stuff, there was some talk about black and red hand prints as well

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread