histroy of the cave /tunnel

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: history of the cave /tunnel

Oroblanco said:
Ah caliche, caliche you say tomato, I say tomato.

I think it would take a geologist to tell the difference between some of the natural caliche you find, and some of the lime based plasters and cements used by the advanced Indian peoples; the Aztecs and Mayas both burned lime for lime plaster and a form of cement, and there are ancient lime kilns (for burning lime to make quicklime, a critical ingredient for cement and plaster) located along the Salt river valley. These kilns are sometimes mistaken for primitive metal foundries, but the lack of any slag helps give them away. So there is evidence that local (Hohokam) may well have been making lime plaster or a type of cement, which after time and weathering would be very difficult to tell from natural caliche which is basically much the same thing only naturally formed. Just my amateur opinion, but I don't think we can tell for certain just by looking at photos. Please do continue.... :read2: :thumbsup:

Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2:

Roy:

Some good info on Mayan construction within this series of lectures......http://www.newmedia.ufm.edu/gsm/ind...Technology_in_the_Cradle_of_Maya_Civilization

Regards:SH.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

somehiker said:
The Romans found,and they were experts when it came to the formulation and use of concrete,that adding blood (possibly horse blood) to the mix .....

A reliable source once informed me that the Apache's caliche mix was best when antelope blood was available. Tough, weather resistant, would bond small aggregate, but also of a low density with a 'hollow knock' as a giveaway.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello blindbowman, wherever you received your communication about a house and cave and tunnels that are sacred is true on my treasure sites and are probably the same. On other sites. There is only one way into the santa Maria treasures.once you enter you go through a tunnel maze that goes from one mine to another.Down below these mines there is a large dugout square marking that is marked as a house
Is really the entry of the cavern of the gold as noted on the latin heart.a monument of Mary is looking down at the holy cavern. All of this has been located and verified by this writer. Good luck on all of your treasure quests.

St. Jerome

Feb 21, 2005

yes of course.... well then, that said, Is there a place I can get a list of clues to all the dutchman chicomoztoc peralto apache underground seashore bit? History of the tunnel? Sure. There is a lady that went miles with a crew into this system and found evedence of reptiles that walked upright and stood around 4 feet tall. True story. If you found a place that was used by ancient people and went forever into the dark abyss, how far in would you go? Would you camp? It would take days to get anywhere.

peralta

Sep 28, 2011
oahu hawaii
Detector(s) used
Whites 2-box
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello saint jerome, the map of santa Maria tells you with markings of x,s where cashes are.if you search the latin hearts it overlaps and tells you locations and the amounts hidden..I bought the santa Maria map 15 years ago from an old prospector, I don't know how rare it is.but its one that overlaps with other treasure maps.good hunting.

St. Jerome

Feb 21, 2005

Thanks. That sound neat. I will have to find out what that map is all about if there is any in print.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey bowman,
you should go back in your past lives, see if you can find an english teacher, and work on your spelling.:laughing7:
:laughing7: :laughing7:

N

natchitoches

mr. blindbowman has been gone from here for about 2 years now.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mr. blindbowman has been gone from here for about 2 years now.

Actually it's only been about 9-10 months. He was posting quite a bit last fall and into November after the Rendezvous in the Superstitions where a few of us met him before and after he hiked in and looked more closely at his "site." It turned out to not be what he thought it was, but I give him credit for admitting he was mistaken after all his grandiose claims.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread