Cave of gold bars

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1477298

There's no doubt the artist's choice of headgear makes the priest figure such an important part of the mystery.
And it's style certainly made it easy for some to identify the depiction as a "witch", despite the Latin cross on the sleeve, and the Crucifixion cross in his hands....very un-witch-like IMO.
So he's not a witch, and the Christian iconography and language used on the stone should make it quite clear the carver did not intend the figure to be seen as such. While I can't say the band on the hat, giving it a layered triangular appearance, or even the hole in the bottom layer has led me to any particular place on the ground, it does suit both the topography and overall circumstances of what I have zeroed in on.

Thing about that carving is - regardless who executed the work or what the symbology represents, historical or hoaxorical - it just plain looks like modern work to me.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're not alone in that thought, and we who see otherwise are in the minority.
Even fewer are those of us who have actually been able to examine the physical evidence and ponder it's significance.
There remains no question for myself that what is on the stone represents the historical, far too old and intricate for a hoax IMHO, and perhaps even a "pandora's box" in some respects.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Priest stone map is a 3D map and also is the Locator map for the treasure site . In this map the author used another landmark from the treasure site ( like did with the Horse on the other side of the stone tablet ) , the famous face rock or for others the Indian face rock . The band on the hat is a limit on the skyline of the region , the hole in the hat and under the band is the Fornix , and the hat above the band is what the stone Latin heart map ( which is a 3D map too ) is written as " MERIDIEN CACUMEN " .
If anyone would decrypt the Priest stone riddle , in association with the numbers from the Trail heart cavity , then he would not have to use the other stone or not stone maps for this site because the code leads toward the entrance of the treasure cave .
And this is not a theory .

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You're not alone in that thought, and we who see otherwise are in the minority.
Even fewer are those of us who have actually been able to examine the physical evidence and ponder it's significance.
There remains no question for myself that what is on the stone represents the historical, far too old and intricate for a hoax IMHO, and perhaps even a "pandora's box" in some respects.

As I've conjectured in the past, I suspect there is something of immense value secreted somewhere in the central Arizona region. I hope you're right about the stone conveying old, if not complex historical information. Assuming that's the case, then the question vis-a-vis the stone is: was the stone's creation also "old", or was it "modern"? If "old", then the stone may be contemporary with the history that it reflects - a nice clean package. If "modern", then there must be some other source of "older" information used in the stone's creation. To me, the stone's graphic style fits the "modern" mode. This is not so tidy, and, if that were to be the case, it begs the question: what and where is the "old" information used to create the "modern" stone? If we believe the theories de jour re that stone, this ought to lead us straight to Pegleg Tumlinson, passing up through his descendants. That reminds me - anyone know the status of that guy's upcoming tell-all on the subject?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1476960

Interesting picture of 18th century Jesuit found on Wikipedia ('Jesuit Reduction') while trying to learn more about the Jesuits.
Remind you of anything on the Peralta Stones?

That was good for at least ten gallons of holy water!

It's not the band on the Witches hat that's important, but, what it represents.

A band of a mineral known as quartz. Fashioned into an "A" symbol. This is the Priests or Witches Royal Trail of Survey. In other words, it's the last step to the entrance for the treasure! That is why it contains the final measurements, directional pointer, all in the shape of his pointed hat and a Skull symbol of death to those who trespass. Lots missing from the stone map sets. I assume the rest was on the parchment or animal skin map? I've always said the maps were incomplete. All the final symbols are missing. They show no Walkers trail monuments, turtle trails, or even the severed head of the Master Mason represented by the Skull symbol. I see no Grail cup represented on the stones. All those key elements are at the places of secrets. They do however have the hand symbols, at least two of them, represented on the Priest Map.

I guess two out of a few dozen isn't to bad.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"This is the Priests or Witches Royal Trail of Survey"
Where do you come up with this stuff ? :laughing7:

Those symptoms are commonly associated with Forklift exhaust syndrome, Bill.:tongue3:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As SH said (I think), maybe it's not a pointed hat at all, but another 'mark' or 'symbol' above a normal hat.

Not just a symbol of a mountain peak, or a directional marker.

(But to add even more confusion to the ruminations,)

What if the top (pointed part) is actually a symbol of the Freemason's Compass,
or even the mark of the Illuminati's Pyramid! ;)
Perhaps the three rectangle base objects represent the three degrees of Craft whatever the mason's pass through? :BangHead:

I'm sure this has probably been discussed before, there's not much that hasn't been gone over many years ago!
-------------

Now throw in that brass 'crucifix' object at Tortilla Flat with it's Illuminati 'All-Seeing Eye', and we are on to something!

Cheers gents.

Peralta Priest Stone.jpg Cast Crucifix, Tortilla Flat.jpg

(I think the original picture of the Tortilla Flat Cross object was SomeHiker's, possibly edited by CW)

Last edited:

motel6.5

Mar 27, 2012
Nevada,Calif.,Utah,Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hat,the cross,and the wand are keys,to be fitted into slots,which show the correct path.Some of these relics may very well exist in a stash cave.My theory.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I've conjectured in the past, I suspect there is something of immense value secreted somewhere in the central Arizona region. I hope you're right about the stone conveying old, if not complex historical information. Assuming that's the case, then the question vis-a-vis the stone is: was the stone's creation also "old", or was it "modern"? If "old", then the stone may be contemporary with the history that it reflects - a nice clean package. If "modern", then there must be some other source of "older" information used in the stone's creation. To me, the stone's graphic style fits the "modern" mode. This is not so tidy, and, if that were to be the case, it begs the question: what and where is the "old" information used to create the "modern" stone? If we believe the theories de jour re that stone, this ought to lead us straight to Pegleg Tumlinson, passing up through his descendants. That reminds me - anyone know the status of that guy's upcoming tell-all on the subject?

Reference to the Horse of Santa Fe, seems to indicate the stone was created after the introduction of horses to Sonora....or should. But line drawings and simplistic portraits of people and animals have been common for much longer than that.That the artist considered the horse to be important to, or represent either the town of Santa Fe, or the Holy Faith, is certain.
While I'm sure it's not the town, I'm also in some doubt at this point as to exactly which faith he had in mind while he fashioned that stone, and who he may have been associated with at the time. What was their history and faith ?

There are some clues though:

DSCF1294 art.jpg

which is just above this...

DSCF1294 entry 2.jpg

and a bit below this view...

DSCF1352 chichimec view from right.jpg

another from the left and closer

DSCF1339 comparison view from left.jpg

Considering the codice from which the inset was taken, along with the MC2 and others of a very similar nature, was created in the period from 1540-1570, I'd reckon they had a pretty good memory. Like I said....a pandora's box.

From what I have heard, but can't repeat, the USS TELLALL has hit a rock.
Hopefully, it's not a write-off.

Last edited:

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a rock? As in catastrophic? Not that I've heard. But; I'm about 6 days behind in current events. Your 411 newer than that?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow linda! It wasn't 10 seconds ago that I was thinking about editing my last post to add...".perhaps someone in his fan club can give us an update".....clairvoyance ?

Within the last few days....yes.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
clairvoyance ? Fan clubs?

Naw, I'm just sitting here minding my own business enjoying the commentary. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't comment. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

The story "will out" of its own accord, one way or the other (or the other, or the other). Although I'd find it unlikely the "how" would be derailed at this late date. But; stranger things have happened. Would be a pity.

The how is of limited interest - to me. It affects the "when" and the grandeur and reach of the look, not the substance. I ain't in to the how. Its the "is" that has intrigued me. There is plenty of "is". The "is" ain't dependent on the "how". And that's all I'm going to say about that <g>.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Reference to the Horse of Santa Fe, seems to indicate the stone was created after the introduction of horses to Sonora....or should. But line drawings and simplistic portraits of people and animals have been common for much longer than that.That the artist considered the horse to be important to, or represent either the town of Santa Fe, or the Holy Faith, is certain.
While I'm sure it's not the town, I'm also in some doubt at this point as to exactly which faith he had in mind while he fashioned that stone, and who he may have been associated with at the time. What was their history and faith ? ...

With no definitive answers yet arising from the desert to your "Horse of Santa Fe" conundrum, stretch your parameters a bit - maybe all the way to that little village nestled in the French foothills of the Pyrenees, Rennes le Chateau, land of the Cathers, and the even greater treasure mysteries that originated there. That's where treasure hunters first became aware of the phase, "By the cross and this Horse of God." Strange documents, controversial clergy, treasure markers in the hills, treasure clues in famous paintings, secret societies allegations, worldwide conspiracies - you know, a plethora of the good stuff that treasure hunters and conspiracy analysts cherish. Thing about power pyramids is that the guys on the lower levels never know who's above them or how they got there. Maybe Arizona has some sort of link to the Languedoc. Or, maybe you're better off not stretching your parameters and just remaining within the light of your campfire.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Naw, I'm just sitting here minding my own business enjoying the commentary. I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't comment. Guess we will just have to wait and see.

The story "will out" of its own accord, one way or the other (or the other, or the other). Although I'd find it unlikely the "how" would be derailed at this late date. But; stranger things have happened. Would be a pity.

The how is of limited interest - to me. It affects the "when" and the grandeur and reach of the look, not the substance. I ain't in to the how. Its the "is" that has intrigued me. There is plenty of "is". The "is" ain't dependent on the "how". And that's all I'm going to say about that <g>.

HAHA......now there's a textbook definition of "Obfuscation", if I've ever seen one Linda.

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Obfuscation", if I've ever seen one Linda.

Kettle here. Mr. Pot; you post on undisclosed rumors from undisclosed sources about undisclosed events. I reply in kind and you find it obfuscate? That's rich. <g> But carry on, its all good. Just funny.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With no definitive answers yet arising from the desert to your "Horse of Santa Fe" conundrum, stretch your parameters a bit - maybe all the way to that little village nestled in the French foothills of the Pyrenees, Rennes le Chateau, land of the Cathers, and the even greater treasure mysteries that originated there. That's where treasure hunters first became aware of the phase, "By the cross and this Horse of God." Strange documents, controversial clergy, treasure markers in the hills, treasure clues in famous paintings, secret societies allegations, worldwide conspiracies - you know, a plethora of the good stuff that treasure hunters and conspiracy analysts cherish. Thing about power pyramids is that the guys on the lower levels never know who's above them or how they got there. Maybe Arizona has some sort of link to the Languedoc. Or, maybe you're better off not stretching your parameters and just remaining within the light of your campfire.

Gotta say my thoughts have wandered over to that place on more than one occasion during this project. Perhaps Chronica X had the answer to what it was that brought about the to an fro travels and final exodus of a people who had placed so much religious emphasis on a human heart that they celebrated it's removal from a living human being. Or that attendant rituals involved the actual consumption of the body of a sacrificial victim, both aberrations perhaps of what had once been learned from sermons given by evangelical wanderers. Some believe St. Thomas may have visited the New World, while others the passengers of a Templar ship or ships from La Rochelle.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

:icon_scratch:

If the production is still on track, all you have to do is say so. No need to jump on posters who have heard otherwise; just shooting the messenger here. Somehiker isn't the first poster to hint that the USS TELLALL has gone off course.

Despite the far-in-advance announcement of this "docudrama," I still have yet to see anything pop up on IMDB. Curious to know why.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Obfuscation", if I've ever seen one Linda.

Kettle here. Mr. Pot; you post on undisclosed rumors from undisclosed sources about undisclosed events. I reply in kind and you find it obfuscate? That's rich. <g> But carry on, its all good. Just funny.

It IS funny Linda. That's what makes your reaction notable......"it's all good".

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As SH said (I think), maybe it's not a pointed hat at all, but another 'mark' or 'symbol' above a normal hat.

Not just a symbol of a mountain peak, or a directional marker.

(But to add even more confusion to the ruminations,)

What if the top (pointed part) is actually a symbol of the Freemason's Compass,
or even the mark of the Illuminati's Pyramid! ;)
Perhaps the three rectangle base objects represent the three degrees of Craft whatever the mason's pass through? :BangHead:

I'm sure this has probably been discussed before, there's not much that hasn't been gone over many years ago!
-------------

Now throw in that brass 'crucifix' object at Tortilla Flat with it's Illuminati 'All-Seeing Eye', and we are on to something!

Cheers gents.

View attachment 1477723 View attachment 1477738

(I think the original picture of the Tortilla Flat Cross object was SomeHiker's, possibly edited by CW)

Actually Ernie, there IS still something about that weird casting that makes me wonder if there isn't more of a story behind it than what it says on the placard with it.

IC 2.jpg

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
>>>>No need to jump on posters who have heard otherwise; just shooting the messenger here. Somehiker isn't the first poster to hint that the USS TELLALL has gone off course.<<<<

Ya see what I mean <g>. I jumped on no one. Geez.......

First post was what I knew, as of when I knew it.....So far as I knew things were on course and full speed. Fully allowing that things could have changed since last I knew. Its possible.

Wayne also allowed how he hoped (what I assumed was the effort) wasn't a write off. My post was a furtherance of that......that no, I didn't think it was wasted time. It would all work out in the wash regardless. This time, a later time, whatever, the effort would come to fruition, someway, somehow even if this avenue closed. Still no jumping........ Simple dialog and nothing more.

Last post was just funny banter... I would have thought that obvious. Perhaps not. Can't we laugh at ourselves? Two friends ( I hope friends) having a discussion where only the tip of the iceberg is actually stated in EITHER conversation. Both are understandably limited in what they can say. One says the other one is obfuscating. As Larry the Cable guy says......I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. But; that's just me. Life's too short not to have some humor along the way.

I didn't mean to jump anyone about anything. Still don't understand how that conversation that can be misconstrued as jumping. If I jump someone there's usually blood letting involved. Mine or otherwise. Sometimes both.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread