Alignment of Weavers Needle and 4 Peaks and other questions

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Bowman,

Deleting most of that rant about the virtues of the "medical" marijuana you developed does no good whatsoever.

Imagining yourself a Shaman, Seer, Witch or Shapeshifter only changes bowman in bowman's eyes. The rest of us see you as you really are. The only reality you are changing is in your own mind.

Why do I bother? That's really a pretty good question. I suppose I just hate seeing deception......in any form. If it took more work than typing a few words, you would not be worth the effort.

Do not threaten me again or I will report your nonsense to the moderators. You are not dealing with one of your......"patients" here.

Joe Ribaudo

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
good luck Cj .....by the way " the peralta stones were not just lost there , they were put there for a reason ."...!

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Just a side note here, addressed to the potential 'newbies' who may be reading our banter; but even though the vast majority of our members here are pretty good folk, it is wise practice to choose your confidants with care - there really ARE people out there who would not hesitate to hurt you (or worse) for treasure, for maps to treasure, or even for knowledge of where to find treasure, that you might hold or that they believe you hold. There are enough un-solved murders in the Superstitions already, no need to add to the list.

That said, as much as we may disagree on many things, what a dull discussion this would be if we were all in agreement, no? :-\ Just a thought.

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Roy,

Thanks for that last comment,
The last thing I would want is sombody shooying at any or every sound that may sound strange to him.
Just because something he read somewhere scared him.
Orro is right, choose your partners well and keep your sensitive info to yourself.

I would highly recomend friend bowman,
Stay away from firearms
at least until you are in the right mind.

OD

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
I would highly recomend friend Roy

Stay away from fire arms as well
at least until you are in the right mind and can put the fire out !

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
;D ;) :D

Just happened to step outside (dog was barking) and discovered what a lovely night we are having here. Only wish we had not packed the telescopes, it is crystal-clear and cool, seems you could see the far edge of the galaxy if one cared to.

Sorry for drifting so far off-topic - so to tie this in, there was a clue about Four Peaks, that has been tempting to so many Dutch-hunters (as well as those searching for the lost gold of Doctor Thorne, there was a similar clue in that tale) which said the Four Peaks become one. This line of sight really leaves only a relatively narrow corridor to have to search, but it seems logical that more than one Dutch-hunter has already attempted it.

Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Not foolish if Doc Thorne was trying to keep others from his source.

He must have known thee were quite a few, Sure would distract the average follower.

OD

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
You know researcher Blair found that there was no Army doctor named Thorn in Arizona in the 1860s, but that the tale originated with a real doctor Thorne who operated a private practice in New Mexico even earlier. According to his sources, Thorne was captured not by Apaches but by Navajos, and they showed him a rich gold deposit; Thorne later told this to three soldiers, who searched for the gold but failed to find it. Blair states this story became confabulated with the Lost Dutchman legend somehow.

If Blair has it right, it is still possible that the gold deposit showed to Thorne was in Arizona and not New Mexico, after all Thorne did not know exactly where he was at the time (he had been blindfolded) and Four Peaks is a fairly distinctive landmark. However one must then ponder whether Navajos would have been aware of gold in the Superstitions?

Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Oro,

I have doubts about that piece of theory.

Why would Navhos go into an Apache turf to show a white guy some gold?

Just a thought.

OD

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Well this is pure speculation on my part - but perhaps with the intention of getting Thorne killed by Apaches? I don't know really just guessing, but the Navajo did range farther afield than their current reservation boundaries prior to the war with the US.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
well stated .. i research thorn a few times threw the years , he was in private practice at the time . the story was related as apache indains ,and you also have a piont about the Navajo they were a Linguistic similarities indicate the Navajo people and Apache were once a single ethnic group. and they share a Pueblo nature ....

that statements dr throne made about the four peaks were diffrent from the dick holmes acout because they are in fact to diffrent land marks , one is 4 mts that aline and the other is a quadtrangle of .wich is a shape of 4 pionts in a square formations .. i found both ...

its all in how it relates to the horse mt .....yet not the sam horse that showed up in the horse stone of the templars . that horse stands for William Marshal one of the true founders of the templars ...IMHO

. the dr thorne acount . dose give us a we facts . we would not have yet they are left to translation ...one fact remains they gave him gold ore , rich ore .....and two IMHO he was in fact in the supers ...not only can i prove that he was . i could explan why he told his acount in the way he did ... but that well have to be after expedition 3 ...

it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them ... they could have gave the gold to dr throne where he lived .....they wanted to leed him out there even to let he see what he saw .. not enough tp relocate the site and the pile was just placed on the ground what better way to missleed him ..and many others .. i didnt fall for it but many have ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Blindbowman wrote:

it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them

Boy when you nail one, it is right on the money. I am convinced that some of the early sources (and MOST of the later sources) were deliberately mis-leading people.

Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman wrote:

it was like they wanted more confussion about the treasures in the area . to confuse the legends and those that hunted for them

Boy when you nail one, it is right on the money. I am convinced that some of the early sources (and MOST of the later sources) were deliberately mis-leading people.

Oroblanco

nail one , i was profiling anyone that did this ..from the start of my reseach in 1988

tho 3 main groups that did this was the Apache they did it almost from the start even before geronmo's time ...

the circle quarter U ranch .. i beleive because of it close nature to the4 mt's them self .maybe for other reasons unseen ...

and a few of the treasure hunters for the same basic reasons ...greed ...

by the way i am still profiling this type of misleeding others ...

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman wrote:

Oroblanco

Bingo. As with most lost mine/hidden treasure stories. Disinformation=searcher failure.

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i know a lot more then i am saying at this piont about this topic .. IMHO the circle quarter U or a person of it was dirrectly involed in the disapperence of one or more deaths in the mt range...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread