Phil Leasman

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Nice to see you posting Joe! I of course am very aware of your grandfathers partnership with Travis Tumlinson and their search in the superstitions.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Mr. Leasman

Maybe you could shed alittle light on a statement I heard Travis was
the most successful Treasure Hunter ever, Maybe you would know
hint or a foggy memory passed down by your Grandfather. Show some love Baby!
Inlighten me alittle. Or perhaps a lot of us!

ohh and sorry Frank I never made that call. I felt you were alittle stand off ish, probably the once bitten twice
shy baby. Affect! I know what that feels like myself. Ahh perhaps another Time! You would of loved it though

Wrmickel1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody know of Phil Leasman involvement with the PSM

Welcome to T-Net Joe.
What can you tell us about the stones, and Phil's participation in Travis' search ?
I'm sure that many are interested in what you and other members of the family have to say about all of this.

Regards:SH.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Joe

I have read about your father and grandfather involvement with the PSM , from what Matthew Roberts wrote in his posts , but I don't know something specific or essential about .
Feel free to write your story about and I'm sure nobody here will challenge it .

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm interested too. Always good to have a different perspective.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need to delete this post it was made in error

Joe

This thread was not made in error but in need for communication .
Is sad to see how you are not free and ready for this conversation .

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Mr. Leasman

Did I perhaps somehow put a snag in your fishing
pond maybe the Big Fish should have just asked me
perhaps, I surely could inlighten Him, But. No
could be the answer ��

Wrmickel1

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Joe there is a color slide in the Garman slide collection of your Grand dad and Travis searching the Superstitions. It shows their area of interest. It's apparent they were a great team. I find it odd that Jr calls the Leasmans the Tumilisons. He never mentions the Leasman name. I'm sure Joe that you were aware that he sent me photos of everything discovered. Considering you own these items that were handed down to you you should be aware they were recently returned to Jr. Twice he had Mesa police at my door. On their second visit I asked what did Jr want. No surprise he wanted everything shared. On the condition I would not ever be contacted by Jr in any way I gave the Officer stuff to return to Jr. Previous partnership was dissolved and I desired no further contact. Besides new information has come to light on Garmans relationship with Travis and Robert. There were 20 not 3 letters between them. I find Garman a very interesting connection to the whole story. Oh Garman was not a Jesuit. At any rate I thought you should know copies of your property was returned to Jr.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions