How to find the Lost Dutchman mine...

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
the fault line runs about 1900 ft long , and a 800ft deep and the lowest piont at the highest piont about 2700ft it flowed a long a faulting and was forced up threw a volcanic blow out . you dont see it at the low pionts of the fault line because they were under water at the time of the blowout .. thats why you only see quartz in the vein i showed to you ...the fault line made a fan shaped like a heart of gold where the gold coverd the fault line walls . with the water pressure at its low pionts the steam pressure caused the blowout at its highest piont the LDM pit area .....IMHO the gold liquefied under high pressure steam and this forced the volcanic blowout, this could only happend in a fault line like the one i am describing to you ...

at the pressure of cold ocean water threw the fault line forceing the steam up ward till the foam and gold rises it causes the blowout under pressure but it only lasted for a few mitues . like the 1811 sand blowouts of the medrid fault line...

. the main theory is the fault line attacted like a test tube, but gold dust in a test tube . cap it and then add head . what happends . the gold liquefies then then the presure builds un till it blows out the cap under the right amont of pressure the gold is for the most part blowen out with the steam at the time of eruption,, you do the math . you talking about thousands of LBs psi of cold water pressure and . a 2 ft wide fault line that is all but coverd up other then the two ends . one is in a few hunderd ft of water and the other is high above the sea level at the time you tell me what happens ...

it acts like a caped pipe . heat the water in the center of the pipe with a volcanis eruption and what happends .. it can not go down because of the ocean pressure of cold water ,,, it has to blowout upward ...as you under stand the basics of what i have just desrcib to you . the fault line runs thousands of ft deep the gold could have come from thousands of ft below . yet the pit is where it surfaced , the reason the dutchman said it was a vein that ran sidways was because the fault line forced the liquiefied gold to the top of the fault line , thus makeing the gold vein across the top of the fault line that runs 400 ft long . we could add the 80 ft quartz vein to this over all distance but as of yet we have no way of proveing the gold runs threw out the hole fault line .. we can judge the amont by the watewr line at the time of the blowout event ...

do i beleive the gold runs the full lenght of the fault line ...IMHO ( NO .)

i would beleive it runs 200- 300 ft along the top of the fault line but most likely it came from a vast sub deposit....how deep , i would just be guessing at this piont . i know the fault line runs as deep as 800 ft at its lowest piont , yet the weight of liquefied gold is only balanced by the pressure that can move its over all weight .... so i can only guess that the indain ruins are a few hunderd ft away and gold landed on the houses there . , so i guess the blowout coverd 200ft at lest ...so it would not have reach the canyon floors.

so you can figer the size of the blowout vs the over all hight and the size of the LDM is less then 10th of the over all size of the sub deposit...

so i guess that would mean you are talking about enough gold to make 200 men millioners....

so yes i do feel that there is no reason to let greed get the best of us ...

i have found it . and i know what i have found and how it got there .. now you know why they hide other treasures and killed so many to keep the cave hiden ... because you most likely can see the fault line vein run threw the cave system walls . how you ask ... that how ...

i ask the goverment to step in more then once and i saw the LDM in 1979 . i knew what it was when i read the killer mts .....there was no question in my mind of what i saw then and there many questions today but not about6 what i saw in 1979 .. now i ask my self who can i trust and why should i try after some of you have been a real pain in the you know what .

i wonderd why none of you realized why the blowout did not throw lava all over the area , because it was a steam pressure blowout and not a lava blowout like most volcanic eruptions .....

maybe when its time i will just walk away ......

with this kind of wealth comes cruption ... i like who i am now . and no matter what happends . to the gold or any treasure . it will not change that .....

i could up and die tomorrow . and the LDM would stay there a few more hunderd years by the looks of it ...

some of you wanted me to leave . OK ...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Well Blindbowman, whether you stay and engage us in banter or leave, is your choice. As for having some members who would prefer you (or anyone) to leave, well consider how many members there are in Treasurenet - something like over 18000. If a majority are offended and wish a member to leave, or if a member's posts are not within the rules of the forum, then undoubtedly it is time to leave - on the other hand, with a membership of that size, it is almost a certainty that there are going to be at least SOME members who are not going to like you (or anyone in particular) so...like I said, it is really your choice.

Your description of the gold deposit sounds very like the description of what was theorized about the famous Lluvia de Oro gold mine in old Mexico. Hydrothermal deposits of gold-bearing quartz do most often occur in volcanic regions, but not always - and can be quite difficult to trace down.

Good luck and good hunting to you and everyone who reads this, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
So you have doubts that a partnership of say, 20 people, would be able to operate such a mine successfully? Just curious...

Oroblanco

i can only guess at this piont . the size of the sub deposit IMHO is 20 times larger then the over all size of the blowout and the LDM combined ..i beleive you would be talking about 200 million back in 1891.....not counting any treasures .... or any historyical factoers ...

you do the math and ask your self if i should trust anyone at this piont ....

if i do take on partnership, you would be one of the frist i ask ...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I am flattered! Thanks Blindbowman. I have to agree with you about partnerships - so many partnerships fail for so many reasons, even people who were once friends end up being enemies and usually over money.

With that much money at stake, I would even have my doubts about relatives, though one could afford to be lenient up to a point I suppose.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
this is like really foolish .. i like cooking and gardening and hunting and ... research ...

i could care less about wealth ...

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Hmm, well in support of the idea of HAVING the wealth, just think of how well-funded any future treasure-hunts could then be, when you have plenty of money to finance them! ;) Like the farmer who won the lottery, when asked what he would now do, he answered he would keep on farming til all the money was gone! ;D :D ;) Treasure-hunters are no different, even Mel Fisher could not quit hunting for MORE treasure even after finding the Atocha and becoming incredibly wealthy. It is in your blood man, as much as a singer must sing, or the sculptor must carve marble; - as Robert Service wrote,

"There's gold and its haunting and haunting,
Its luring me on as of old,
But its not the gold that I'm wanting,
So much as just finding the gold."

(Not sure I have the exact wording, but pretty close I think)

Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Oro,

I think it boils down ro the thril of a good hunt, Just one more.....

If that's what you meant ... I'm with you.

I understand.

OD

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Old Dog, you are exactly right - very like the 'thrill of the hunt' in that way. I have had people tell me that we treasure hunters are all just greedy, but they really don't understand that it really is not about wealth; all that greed would evaporate pretty quickly after operating a good old number 2 shovel a few days anyway! ;)

Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Yes Sir !
I am quite familiar with a mexican backhoe.

I guess it is the rural land owner coming out in me
The older I get the closer an afiliation I seem to have with the tools of my youth.

Shovels hold a special place.
LOL

OD

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
I dared my Brother in law to leave the brand new 35 dollar shovel on the back of the flat bed truck for a week. He bet me the cost of a shovel that it would be gone in that time.

He went everywhere in that truck, shopping .... everywhere!
at the end of a week that shovel was still there.

Oro, around here these guys will steal almost anything if you don't lock it down.
But of all the things they will steal .. they won't steal a shovel.
I guess it represents work.

LOL
OD

OP
OP
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
:D :D :D LOL!!

Isn't that funny, how thieves will steal almost any kind of a power tool, but when it comes to those MANUAL type tools, they might as well be rattlesnakes! During the looting of department stores in New Orleans, the police noted how the thieves stole every kind of powered implement that could be stolen, but left behind ALL of the hand-operated tools. Low-tech does have a few advantages after all... ;)

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i was thinking about this topic so i went to the great orical of life ebay ! you guys were right , there was a lot of pages of shovels there .HARLEY DAVIDSON shovelhead parts . and a lot of small camp shovels that could be hiden out of sight after showing someone you real knew what one looked like . or if you had to use it . you could brake it real easy and blame the danm shovel ...

and even a lot of toy shovels for kids . may they wanted to teach their childern a lost art ....LOL ..a lot of them had no bids all . i wonderd why ... then i saw that the Antiques shovels did well so people could show how unused they were ....it was funny most of the shovels that were tools . were like new one even stated used very little . one even stated new in the box never used . must be that preson was even afrade to pick it up ...lol

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=djui5 am referring to that fact that at Tayopa they can -----------------------------(censored) ---------------------------------deep. don Jose de La Mancha
>>>>>
Does this word contain 4 letters and start with "s"? :D :D ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~
HI mi buddy, nah, it referrs to the underlying geological structures.

Don Jose de La Mancha

cptbild

Oct 3, 2005
NM/AZ/CA/Co/Utah & P.I. Tx.
Where in the world is this mine/place called: :tard:
TAYOPA

As far as the Spanish Documents are concerned, there is no such place ??? :tongue3:

Now!
If you try:

Teopa :thumbsup:
You'll find a Mission, a Peak and a River

AND! The MINE!!!

( 'bout 90 miles south of the Border ! ) :thumbsup:

GEESCH! Some T'hunters :tongue3:

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cptbild said:
Where in the world is this mine/place called: :tard:
TAYOPA

As far as the Spanish Documents are concerned, there is no such place ??? :tongue3:

Now!
If you try:

Teopa :thumbsup:
You'll find a Mission, a Peak and a River

AND! The MINE!!!

( 'bout 90 miles south of the Border ! ) :thumbsup:

GEESCH! Some T'hunters :tongue3:

cptbil - what does your comment have to do with this "How to find the Lost Dutchman Mine" thread? I realize you have an ongoing difference of opinion on Tayopa with Real De Tayopa, but at this point there are at least a few other threads surrounding that topic - please don't drag this thread into it also.

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wow, that was random. Bill, might wanna check your threads before posting :)

Ashton Page

Aug 3, 2010
Sunny Portland, Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
Oroblanco said:
The other methods which rely on interpreting some or all of the "clues" have been tried literally thousands upon thousands of times, from the death of Waltz to today, without luck. This little fact alone is enough (in my opinion) to look at other methods to locate the vein, rather than waste precious time and resources chasing down clues which have not been helpful to others in the past, and doubtless some of our predecessors were as good or better than I am at finding things...........
Oroblanco

Does this mean that nobody has ever located the ridge that Holmes described in the infamous “death bed confession”?

I’m really trying to pin that issue down because Holmes is describing a ridge – an object that is high up and in plain view, for all to see. Therefore (in my pea-brain) it follows that if there is any validity in Holmes Manuscript, then certainly someone by now would have stumbled across that ridge. Yes? No?

Cheers,
Ashton

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread