STORIES........

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was it wrong of me to term it like that?
No, I just thought that term was different but fitting as the only things out there to leave codes on many many years ago were saguaros & stones.

As far as the Stone Maps being the product of a man with a dremel and some imagination- those advocating this school of thought tend to ignore ancillary evidence such as the Stone Crosses and the Cursum Perficio both of which are relevant, clues-wise.

Or the carver was out there before he carved the symbols, there is heart, dagger, cross areas. I have found a tall stone with a cross cut in it that was clearly man made. The carvings in the boulders my dad & I have located don't look anything close to the master carvings on the Peralta maps. Also the rock carvings we have found don't really look dated as the Indian rock carvings we have seen out there. The carvings in the saguaros are clearly many years old & that can't be faked. Not trying to sway you, Just my thoughts.

OP
OP
cactusjumper

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Mike,

"Joe,

HAHAHA What did Paul get to the bottom of? I made the post Paul referenced in January, and y'all spent three pages arguing the fact to finally get around to where you started. It was a "Four X" Nickel Babbitt Ingot. You can go to (I know we can't link to other forums) DesertUSA to the "True Stories - Chasing the Legend" Section, and look at the second page of the "Silver Bar Found North of Government Well" Thread to see my original post. One of the reasons I stayed away from TNet was arguments like that. Instead of taking the time to google "Great Western Smelting Nickel Ingot", and spending five minutes looking at pictures and reading, everybody would rather argue in circles, then get back to where y'all started. I love you folks, but JEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS, its like pulling teeth sometimes."

I was only trying to stir the pot on the bar. I had done my research some time ago. Dave and Paul have been my friends for more years than you have. They get first billing.

Take care,

Joe

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike,

"Joe,

HAHAHA What did Paul get to the bottom of? I made the post Paul referenced in January, and y'all spent three pages arguing the fact to finally get around to where you started. It was a "Four X" Nickel Babbitt Ingot. You can go to (I know we can't link to other forums) DesertUSA to the "True Stories - Chasing the Legend" Section, and look at the second page of the "Silver Bar Found North of Government Well" Thread to see my original post. One of the reasons I stayed away from TNet was arguments like that. Instead of taking the time to google "Great Western Smelting Nickel Ingot", and spending five minutes looking at pictures and reading, everybody would rather argue in circles, then get back to where y'all started. I love you folks, but JEEEEEEEEEEEEZUS, its like pulling teeth sometimes."

I was only trying to stir the pot on the bar. I had done my research some time ago. Dave and Paul have been my friends for more years than you have. They get first billing.

Take care,

Joe

Hey Joe,

I have known you plenty long enough to know how you like stirring the sh....., err pot. Hahaha

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions