• IMG_20161211_115315932.jpg
    IMG_20161211_115315932.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 241

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Very interesting, Dave. Any chance you could scan or photo the rest of the article and share it?

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Very interesting, Dave. Any chance you could scan or photo the rest of the article and share it?

deducer...i scanned that and sent it to a friend about six months ago...since then i boxed the magazines up and put them in a shed.....the only mention of finding the govt wells treasure was on the first page and thats why i only scanned the first page....i do have the magazine and if you want the rest of the article i can see if i can dig it out for you

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
deducer...i scanned that and sent it to a friend about six months ago...since then i boxed the magazines up and put them in a shed.....the only mention of finding the govt wells treasure was on the first page and thats why i only scanned the first page....i do have the magazine and if you want the rest of the article i can see if i can dig it out for you

I would appreciate that, thank you.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I would appreciate that, thank you.

it might take a week or so but i'll get it for you...when i moved i was going to toss all those old treasure mags but i decided to hang onto them

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting that the author notes he found treasure on the Colorado ranch of L. G Rosecrans - would that be the same Ludwig G "Doc" Rosecrans who wrote "Spanish Gold and the Lost Dutchman Mine?"

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Interesting that the author notes he found treasure on the Colorado ranch of L. G Rosecrans - would that be the same Ludwig G "Doc" Rosecrans who wrote "Spanish Gold and the Lost Dutchman Mine?"

yes..one in the same...matter of fact docs place was very close to govt well..carroll ingle was good friends with doc..carroll jr. has a letter from doc to carroll sr.,,,if you ask he might post it

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Doc was one of the nicest persons I've known. So sad that he chose to live in a corrugated tin shed in the wilderness.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Doc was one of the nicest persons I've known. So sad that he chose to live in a corrugated tin shed in the wilderness.

it might seem sad to us but he must have liked it there..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread