Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
True the scenery was much better than the Hoax Island....It was too moist there....

That's why I have stayed true to Wayne and his work so far with a couple of other guys...... and the Goldfield Ghost Town's chance to host the discovery and historical hikes there to tell the tales......

I already got Yuma fired up with a production about the Superstitions being mined by the KGC during the Peralta Land Scam......and showed the mines and their mystery behind the Beale Papers to the Apache Nation.

Nobody wants to see the same tourist attractions....to be honest.....they want off the beaten path exploration in an area that they too can go see without too much trouble following them.

They want to go hang out at a place to have a get together on the weekends and pass the time, as well as walk together through the lies and see the end results as a lesson to never follow their ideals again.

The loss of culture in the area from the Indian Removal Acts has made the argument in the valley a political one.....and the only way these politicians can delay the reforms that these discoveries will bring to the people is by continuing the magical wandering tours through the valley of the sun

I also find it more educational as a whole to see an actual question or mystery researched and solved once in a while instead of them being warped to provoke the natives even further at a time of their many struggles.

This all being a grand illusion, the media, for a purpose, is also something that pays off a few to tell this story, as they create a whole new history behind it all.

I am not one to create a legend.....but the legend of Eldorado's Gold is real, as sure as the cross the Spanish Explorers crafted from their movement to these mines from San Juan Onate, as the stones show......

It's a very obvious place at the base of this cross

Clue4.jpg

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, no not another debacle such as black hands, pray circles, bat caves, & some toughie , with a stogie rolling around his upper orifice. Enough is enough. BLESS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread