gollum...get your dredge

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
university street today in apache junction.... IMG_20170724_103431268_HDR[1].jpg

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
university street today in apache junction.... View attachment 1475800

If I were prospecting for plastic bags, I would hit the big time there! HAHAHA Don't need a dredge for that. Just get some of that black plastic corrugated pipe, cut it in half, and anchor it to the bottom. Come back later and check it for values. If it washes away, or gets stolen, no big loss. Also don't have to stay and watch it.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave,

Dredge.......You mean like this:

Take care,

Joe

JOE,

NOW I know where the stories of the Reptoids in the Superstitions came from! HAHAHA

Mike

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you get your "ransom demand" note from Photobucket, Joe ?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google "Photobucket ransom demand"

No more third party hosting, unless you "update" and pay a $400/yr fee.
If not, your posted pics will be replaced like this.....

Photobucket notice.jpg

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buddy,

EVERY one of the "FREE" picture hosting sites has done that. Used to be, you just had to contend with advertising for your free hosting. I fell for the free thing twice, and same thing happened both times. Hope you get your pics.

Mike

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photos are still accessible to the individual who owns the albums on Photobucket.
Everything I've shot is still on the computers I have at home anyway, or in boxes of prints from pre-digital cameras.
The problem is, that they can no longer be seen where you posted them on the websites which only use or allow 3rd party hosting for photo sharing.
DU--, being one example of this.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread