Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

You've most likely googled 424 and found it to mean sun signs by now as I said all along. I'm gonna have to send you a paper participant award plague and a pic of my self to hang above that gold pic you posted which none came from the Superstition wilderness Area. Cause I'm the only one who's found gold there and silver that I know of, And I've found liquid mercury in a stream bed, ohh and I believe a report said there's a high level of that in the air. So some one was heating up a mined mix to thermally change it to a liquid to capture more gold and silver I would say. I look for the pieces of the puzzle.

Babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

You've most likely googled 424 and found it to mean sun signs by now as I said all along. I'm gonna have to send you a paper participant award plague and a pic of my self to hang above that gold pic you posted which none came from the Superstition wilderness Area. Cause I'm the only one who's found gold there and silver that I know of, And I've found liquid mercury in a stream bed, ohh and I believe a report said there's a high level of that in the air. So some one was heating up a mined mix to thermally change it to a liquid to capture more gold and silver I would say. I look for the pieces of the puzzle.

Babymick1

show the gold you found or forever hold your peace:occasion14:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
So if you or other readers wish to know what stream bed I'm referring to, look for a cattle rancher that complained of mysterious cattle deaths or mutations or mutalations in there herd.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would imagine Ryan Gordon should be paying close attention to the master, Cause he about to be thwarted in his queer Quest by the most Queer Quester of them all.

Babymick1

So when is this "about to be" gonna happen Mick ?
Cause we's still waitin for the last show and tell ya promised us.
And the one before that....and before that...and even before that.....remember ????.
Isn't 424 one of them dope smoker things ?
Or maybe you been suckin in too much of them forklift fumes like Black Bill keeps doin ? :tongue3:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Somehiker How Do,

I believe you are referring to 420 friendly.er
And I'll share my grand sycophantic journey when I cross that river.
Ohh wait there's no reason to cross a river that's why Ruth never worried about those new dams you speak of.
I'm thinking there may never be any gold to show but a silver lining at the end of the tunnel would be spot on.

Babymick1

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So when is this "about to be" gonna happen Mick ?
Cause we's still waitin for the last show and tell ya promised us.
And the one before that....and before that...and even before that.....remember ????.
Isn't 424 one of them dope smoker things ?
Or maybe you been suckin in too much of them forklift fumes like Black Bill keeps doin ? :tongue3:

Somehiker,
You would have to go out there & smoke what the Indians were smok'in to be able to see all the answers.
Indians didn't have forklifts..............just say'in

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,
You would have to go out there & smoke what the Indians were smok'in to be able to see all the answers.

I think that was a reference to "Black Bill's" line of work.

Mike

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mike

Mine to shipping and receiving, A Canadian Company worth billions.
They also have there machines digging out 10X on the Oak Island Show last Season.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker,

I do smoke what the Indians had and considered sacred, Carrol. But it didn't give them all of the answers......or me.
Otherwise, they would still be in control, and I'd have at least enough gold to fill my back pocket. True, the Indians didn't have forklifts. Like gold, which they didn't have any use for either, at least those who hunted and farmed north of the border. Couldn't eat it, make weapons or tools with it, and I guess they hadn't gotten so far along as to start making jewelry or religious objects out of whatever gold or silver they saw laying around like some of the others down south. Apparently some saw the metal as having come from or belonging to the God(s), and I do wonder where that idea came from.
But what I'm just sayin here is....
That while we all enjoy reading what other guys might want to share about their travels and experiences out there in search of the answers to all of the stories, especially when they are also able to share their own photos of what they might have found, it becomes rather annoying every time the "foundits" show up....year after year in some cases.....doin their same old victory dance.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike

Mine to shipping and receiving, A Canadian Company worth billions.
They also have there machines digging out 10X on the Oak Island Show last Season.

babymick1

Been building these and other related equipment since '98.
She goes to 10 tons and 44 ft. up

ZB 2044 US Mil.jpg ZB 2044.jpg ZB 2044 up.jpg

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Who are these people Somehiker,
Just point them out I'll take care of them.

Wait a mini time it's everyone here, Posting there gold pic's and there yarn of old campfire stories!
It's like the Blue Corn seeds I bought at the Dutchman Meusum, Come home planted them so proudly
only to be disappointed that not a single plant grew.

Its like this thread not a single thing grows beyond or to benefit anyone,
To many good hunters not willing to give up there secretes to find the location, Now if they did
it mostly likely would have been found. But I must correct you again, I've never claimed to have found the Dutchman.

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Who are these people Somehiker,
Just point them out I'll take care of them.

Wait a mini time it's everyone here, Posting there gold pic's and there yarn of old campfire stories!
It's like the Blue Corn seeds I bought at the Dutchman Meusum, Come home planted them so proudly
only to be disappointed that not a single plant grew.

Its like this thread not a single thing grows beyond or to benefit anyone,
To many good hunters not willing to give up there secretes to find the location, Now if they did
it mostly likely would have been found. But I must correct you again, I've never claimed to have found the Dutchman.

babymick1

lol...just what have you found?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now, you and Joe the Feldman, and all who read this thread can plainly
see the round Stones mark 424 are not random occurrences there there for a reason.
Now when I ask my preacher friend if 424 meant anything to him he said Passover.

Wow an't that something.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you can get those at a yard sale..lol...wheres the gold and silver :laughing9:

Yer on that list, Mick. Along with all the others who make boasts and bets they don't show up to keep.....maybe cause their willy's tied to a tree or somethin.
'sides, I don't think RG and his bunch were looking for silver mines. So what you gonna prove ? That is, whenever you get around to it.
And what Dave has just said just goes to show why you should take pictures of stuff layin where you found it. Don't look like any of them shovels ever seen the inside of a hard rock mine IMO.
Did ya find that plywood out there too ?

Last edited:

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you back posting Mick.

Are you sure those aren't old coal shovels?
Hard to tell without the scoops/blades in the pictures.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread