THE THREAD OF TRUTHS and nutters

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
one of my friends told me to just say i had not found anything . , so ' i did not find anything "

Ah, so mi amigo now you have 'lawyered up' as the saying goes! ;D Probably a wise move. Thanks for the good wishes too!

your friend,
Oroblanco

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Blindbowman wrote:

<snip>...out of here .. no more posting at web sites <snip>

May I ask why you are leaving us mi amigo Blindbowman? It is your choice to make of course, but the debate has always been interesting. Good luck and good hunting to you, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
Oroblanco said:
Blindbowman wrote:

<snip>...out of here .. no more posting at web sites <snip>

May I ask why you are leaving us mi amigo Blindbowman? It is your choice to make of course, but the debate has always been interesting. Good luck and good hunting to you, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Oroblanco

i am just all pist off right now . i spend thousand and so many hours i stoped counting them and them pickerwood with a out of controll ego goes off at me saying the dumest ass #@!$%#@! i ever herd ...

i work 70 % of my wakeing hours on research and give up my sleep i am down to a2-3 hours out of 27 ... i guess i got to push my self into a grave before anyone cares about anything other then greed ... dude if it wasnt for people like you i would vanish like the wind ..

i am just about ready to start dateing my computer for fn sakes . i see more of it then i do my girlfriend these days i dont even remember what she looks like and she is a fn model , fn sakes ...

i get 3 computers running and next thing i know the suns comeing up ....

7 out of my 39 sites are just as good if not better then those vents ... but they dont all go to the lost dutchmine legend that what i found , is there is a few sites in one area that have the same damn cluse but are in fact diffrent treasure sites .. and were put there at diffrent times by diffrent people and diffrent people told the legend and got the details confused . ...

you all dont know it but there 5 -6 diffrent treasure trove out there , a few have been coverd over , look at the size of the large funnel .i walked with in a few ft and could not see it , those mt are vast and hard core ...

few people want to go out there and start wondering around for the hell of it ... i took some pictures of one area from 3 diffrent directions and you could not even tell it was the same area .. and the sun chanhges the shadows and that changes how it looks from one hour to the next ...

explan it i couldnt explan it if i took the rest of my fn life ...

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Greetings mi amigo Blindbowman,

Well I am sorry to hear that someone has managed to "get to you" by posting something that ticked you off, but remember that there are literally thousands of members here on T-net, and only a mere handful are of the 'jerk' variety. We have many members who read our posts here but do not post anything themselves, and in part it is due to the few 'jerks' too - they don't want to get jumped on by one of them so they don't post. I guess that among any group of people when you get into the thousands, you are bound to have at least a few jerks.

It sounds like you are devoting a great deal of your time to your research, I trust that you will not endanger your health in doing so. It does take up a lot of time to fully research something like the LDM, but the "homework" could well save you a lot of time and effort when you are in the field. Even when your research ends up ruling something OUT, that is also making progress by enabling us to weed out false leads.

Oroblanco

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread