I'll show you mine'You show me yours

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's cool. I'm also a goldsmith and Graduate Gemologist. Though lately I've been making holsters for some new guns I just bought.
View attachment 1484673
Though lately I've heard Ryan has been telling everyone I'm broke. Perhaps after my last trip to the gun show my pocket change has dwindled a little. I'm one fellow he did not get any money out of. As I told him he was the producer and I the star. The producer pays. Thanks for the free trip to Texas. As for all the other items I do believe they were free items from sponsors from the videos that we split. So stop telling everyone you payed for my clothing, metal detectors and boots. As you may recall I did not receive boots. Were you holding out on me?

DAMN BUDDY! I didn't know you were broke! Let me give you that tent back, so you can move out of your house! HAHAHA I can attest to the fact that Frank isn't broke. He paid for his own fish and chips at Pete's! He even used his own gas to drive there (in his own truck).

Mike

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Mike it never ends with that guy. It's like I stepped in dog **** and the odor lingers.
Tell Woody that Angie and I are starving. We need a bigger bucket of peaches. I just finished off the last two buckets.

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Sarg

Your in luck I just butchered some hogs I'll send you a bucket of pig Stines, You can make a hole pot of good old Chitlin's.
Deepfried are the best but can be boiled, Kindda taste like eating leeches when boiled. Ha ha

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0642.JPG

I'll send these too, freshly caught Today! To feed the Homeless

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_1057.JPG

Intermission, Had to take a dip in the cement pond.

Wrmickel1

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Well Sarg

Your in luck I just butchered some hogs I'll send you a bucket of pig Stines, You can make a hole pot of good old Chitlin's.
Deepfried are the best but can be boiled, Kindda taste like eating leeches when boiled. Ha ha

Wrmickel1

Ha! You are what you eat.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mike it never ends with that guy. It's like I stepped in dog **** and the odor lingers.
Tell Woody that Angie and I are starving. We need a bigger bucket of peaches. I just finished off the last two buckets.

There's still a crap-ton on the tree. They are all ripe now. I'll bring some down when I come to see Wayne this week.

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Other side East or West? I'm driving a hundred miles from Dewey, so going to your place isn't all that hard (unless y'all got evicted and are tent living somewhere). Any way, since you and Angie are starving, its the least I can do. I still don't know crap about Phoenix. I can go from the 10>60>AJ, and anywhere around the mountains. Hell, you know I'll probably stay the day, then go spend the night at the Dons Camp. Cant resist the call of the mountains when I'm in town. HAHAHA

Mike

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Other side East or West? I'm driving a hundred miles from Dewey, so going to your place isn't all that hard (unless y'all got evicted and are tent living somewhere). Any way, since you and Angie are starving, its the least I can do. I still don't know crap about Phoenix. I can go from the 10>60>AJ, and anywhere around the mountains. Hell, you know I'll probably stay the day, then go spend the night at the Dons Camp. Cant resist the call of the mountains when I'm in town. HAHAHA

Mike

if you have to drive through phoenix don't make any eye contact with other motorists and don't make any stops unless you absolutely have to...you wont be safe until you get to east mesa:occasion14:

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0983.JPG

This one came out alittle dark, It's in a cave on the wall, I put my flashlight behind the Jewel to illuminate it and to see just how big it was, Hugh! I carefully removed it and sold it for a undisclosed amount.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I should of added, It was sold to a local collector, I'm sure it will be displayed sometime in the Phoenix Area.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You all know where this is leading, I'm gonna blow Ryan's story right in the pisser. I Will Best Him! But you have to earn it with pic's of your finds, Cause I got lots more I just gave a very Small Taste the Finnish line awaits in a Hugh WTF

babymick1

post your finds

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You all know where this is leading, I'm gonna blow Ryan's story right in the pisser. I Will Best Him! But you have to earn it with pic's of your finds, Cause I got lots more I just gave a very Small Taste the Finnish line awaits in a Hugh WTF

babymick1

post your finds

i'm afraid you'll have to blow pretty hard to knock him out of the water

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Not at all Dave, when your second rate at best, well you know

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Micks plaques of gold.jpg

Those six pieces underneath the larger one appear to be carved on the upper sides.
Can you post a photo of a couple of them showing the design ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Somehiker

They were not carved, They were Sandcasted and when You lay them out they make the Trail map. But your gonna have to Wait awhile, I'm not that far into my show and tell.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somehiker

They were not carved, They were Sandcasted and when You lay them out they make the Trail map. But your gonna have to Wait awhile, I'm not that far into my show and tell.

babymick1

A sand cast golden trail map ?
Wow, that's rich Mick.
The suspense is killin me.............. suspense 2.jpg

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well that's what it's about, so why not, casting silver and gold,lead ect. Standard in the day, Still is in a lot of countries. You need alittle artistic value in your life. Make a snowman next week!

babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions