Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_1130.JPG

The Stones all come from the North side of the Salt, Except the little red ones and the white ones off some trail in the supers, They all have been faceted by me on a Graves Faceter.
want to see more,post some finds, Cause if I remember I do have some Silver and other stuff to show. If you want more, post your finds.

babymick1

Last edited:

Tpmetal

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2017
Western ny
Detector(s) used
equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1484322

The Stones all come from the North side of the Salt, Except the little red ones and the white ones off some trail in the supers, They all have been faceted by me on a Graves Faceter.
want to see more,post some finds, Cause if I remember I do have some Silver and other stuff to show. If you want more, post your finds.

babymick1

those are some beauties!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Matthew , that looks like the richest mine in the world !

Riverbum

Jul 13, 2011
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You Guys are proof people still put boots on the GROUND and actually explore. These are great photos. Thanks to all of you for allowing us "rookies" to see them.

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Matthew Roberts

Bronze Member
Apr 27, 2013
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wrmickel1 wrote:

Mr Roberts

Very Nice sample lot there and the mine is wonderful!

I was asked if you planning on selling it. Let me know I'm sure we could come to a arrangement,

Thanks for the Pic's

Babymick1

The mine was unfortunately as of midnight December 31, 1983 included in the Superstition Mountain Wilderness Area.
Prior to that date it was not claimed for obvious reasons.
The mine is still there but now covered over. It is in a fairly remote area of the mountains and well off the established hiking trails.
People occasionally hike into and through the mines area.

Matthew

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Ok, I did say I'll post more

IMG_1209.JPG

This is is about Ten years of on the trail to solve the Peralta Stones, and all the gold is from the Supersitions.
I don't keep gold as a Trophy, It's a asset to me. It was mostly flakes any ways and they melt easy and cast real good. I save the other metals extracted and use them in my silver to cast jewelry findings.

wrmickel1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Weekender

Stay tuned I have Quite a few more pic's and I'll show you how to turn silver into Gold, The cutie girl that makes and sells jewelry on the Road to the lakes north of the Superstitions taught me some new tricks. Gave me a fine Idea my Brother in law owns Shops around the WORLDS LARGEST BUFFALO a famous stop here in Jamestown for tourists. My stuff sells out faster then I make it.
Which is good I guess except the part of being out of stock for awhile.

Here's a pic of my latest Creations

IMG_1196.JPG

Free Stones Free Silver lots of ��

Wrmickel1

Last edited:

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
That's cool. I'm also a goldsmith and Graduate Gemologist. Though lately I've been making holsters for some new guns I just bought.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1503127816.281752.jpg
Though lately I've heard Ryan has been telling everyone I'm broke. Perhaps after my last trip to the gun show my pocket change has dwindled a little. I'm one fellow he did not get any money out of. As I told him he was the producer and I the star. The producer pays. Thanks for the free trip to Texas. As for all the other items I do believe they were free items from sponsors from the videos that we split. So stop telling everyone you payed for my clothing, metal detectors and boots. As you may recall I did not receive boots. Were you holding out on me?

Last edited:
OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks Sgtfda

Them are some nice Hoster, Got a 1911 45 myself with a Titanium barrel that is flawless in its action, not one jam and countless rounds through it. Ohh and I watched your latest show there with Big Mike at Woodys, He an't still looking for me is he. Tell woody to buy a rock crusher my good man, put the hammer down,

But Woody mentioned finding gold with no black sand, I have run into this too. Crush the ore,screen it, and put it on a shaker table and watch the gold separate, That could be one of the clues, No Miner will find my mine. If that one is a clue.

Take Care
Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread