Persher Code

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA mi amigo Joe,

Boy that name sounds so familiar, but I cannot remember where I have heard it (Pen-Hach-A-Pe ) can you refresh my memory? If you don't have the time, I can look it up tomorrow or later on tonight. Thank you in advance,

your friend,
Roy ~ Oroblanco

OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Hey, Oro, I'll take a crack at your list ...

That the Templars made the Peralta stones I think the stones are a hoax.

That the KGC did not disband soon after the Civil War ended Officially, yes. Unofficialy, under the KGC name, about 1916. Since then, still active, especially in the 1930's (name unknown).

That the KGC used Persher code (some examples) Nearly all major 'lost mine/hidden treasure' tales, first appearing in newspapers, and later in books and magazines to establish false information surrounding bonafide cache sites.

That Jesse James was ever in Arizona Huge can of worms. Huge. Don't know where to start with this one. A lifelong project all by itself.

That the lost Adams mine and lost Waltz mine are one in the same Who knows? Couldn't say yes, wouldn't say no. KGC (name used for convenience) believers are some of the most skeptical researchers there are - adamantly opposed to the 'KGC' idea until, by their own observations, they 'see the light' and realize that if true, this organization was (is) composed of brilliant operatives capable of amazing things not the least of which is manipulation of public opinion.

From BB: can you give me a quick rundown on the Adams mine Nothing quick about this one. I have about 18 published/unpublished versions, nearly all of which are contradictory. The story begins in Arizona and ends in either Arizona or New Mexico. There's a lost gold mine. After that, take your choice of the version that suits your fancy.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

Just a guess, but I would imagine that bowman has become an expert on the Adam's story since your last post. Even though he added it to his list of what will be found in the Seven Caves, it seems obvious he was fishing for details on the legend.

Just my opinion, wouldn't be the first or last time I was "all wet". :)

Joe

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
BC,

It never pays to form an opinion until all the facts are out.

the Persher Codes are a fact my friend.
They were developed around the 12th century and were used as a means of com unication by the Templar Knights whether you believe or not.

I have no clue about who made or didn't make the stones.
But if they can be translated by using the codes....
This may be of great interest to me as Templar History is something that interests me greatly.

I am not one to state that the Templars were running around this country before the Spanish arrived, But their influence did arrive about the same time.
I personally believe they spent a major portion of the time throwing a wrench in the Spanish wax works. Not trying to hide a treasure in the new world.

I think as most do that the Templars took their wealth and went to Switzerland and started over, eventually "owning" their own country.

OD

OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Old Dog said:
BC,

... I am not one to state that the Templars were running around this country before the Spanish arrived...
OD

Ever see a picture of Quetzalcoatl?

Attachments

• Quetzalcoatl.jpg
    Quetzalcoatl.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2,022
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI my friend Springfield:

Which came first, the chicken or the egg? That is a pretty basic symbol whose' origin is lost in antiquity, we may never know the truth until we finally master Time travel.

Don Jose de La Mancha

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Springfield,

Just returned from a party and saw the nice picture of Quetzalcoatl. Do you also have a picture of his brother?

Like many fine pieces of art, you have an Italian to thank for that particular depiction. There is one that was done by the Spanish which shows a much different god. Not nearly so impressive.

Joe

OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Bob Collins said:
I see no one can prove the Persher code is a real Knights Templar Code so I rest my case.

See how someone can start a rumor or tell a story and after a few years it becomes fact in many peoples minds.

If you have proof that the Persher Code is Knights Templar show it to us please.

BC

Sorry for the late reply - I had you on 'ignore'.

The reason for the initial post was to offer food for thought to those who wish to pursue a deeper understanding of the 'lost mines/hidden treasure' stories that catch our attention. There is nothing I can prove to you here in a quick sound bite - you'll have to put substantial effort into the concept and, like everything of true value, prove it for yourself. This stuff is not like free popcorn in a tavern - more like a world class meal to savor.

The 'pesher code' per se is most often associated with the world of biblical scholarship, especially in the study of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Nag Hammadi Library, where it is argued that many seemingly innocuous statements actually have another, deeper meaning to those who understand the 'code'. There are many, many examples of hidden messages in 'public' text later in history (not necessarily called 'pesher', but the same idea), all the way from Shakespeare's plays to the works of the alchemists and much more. The message is hidden in words that have another meaning, but apparant to those who understand what they're reading.

As you know, the Knights Templar had a reputation for mystery, great secrets and hidden treasure in Europe. Study the legends surrounding their activities around the Rennes District in the south of France - there are plenty of books available. The methods of coded messages and geometrically-placed clues they used are very interesting and hopefully will give you some of the 'proof' you want. Take this knowledge, open your mind, and try to see that the easiest place to hide something is in plain view.

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
sorry to not get back to this as timely as I would otherwise,
Have been occupied with several thing of greater importance.

The easiest and one of the most used codes of a persher type was adopted in the late 1600s, we call it an Ottendorf Cypher. a list of numbers is sent from one place to another in reference to a known common text. The bible for example.

The first set of numbers will give the book , the next the chapter the next the word. Next set of numbers , the same process. when all numbers have been used the message can be read.

OD

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Interesting stuff, but is there any solid proof that the KGC still kept existing up into the 1930s and beyond? As for some of the other points, there sure appears to be no proof that Jesse James was ever present in Arizona during his lifetime, and the lost Adams mine was a placer while the Dutchman was a lode mine - I don't see how they could possibly be one and the same. Even the locations are quite a distance apart. I look forward to reading more on these questions.

This talk of the Lost Adams brings back happy memories, and from my window here as I sit I can see a twin-peaked mountain that looks "...just like two haystacks" - that is haystacks of the old-fashioned type, before baling of hay became common. Maybe....

Oroblanco

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Movie or not, the persher codes and variations of them have existed for centuries and will into the future.

As a friend of mine would say it is time to let you sit and wait for the answer to the question already answered. By me and by Springfield.

I will excuse myself.

OD

OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Oroblanco said:
Interesting stuff, but is there any solid proof that the KGC still kept existing up into the 1930s and beyond? As for some of the other points, there sure appears to be no proof that Jesse James was ever present in Arizona during his lifetime, and the lost Adams mine was a placer while the Dutchman was a lode mine - I don't see how they could possibly be one and the same. Even the locations are quite a distance apart. I look forward to reading more on these questions.

This talk of the Lost Adams brings back happy memories, and from my window here as I sit I can see a twin-peaked mountain that looks "...just like two haystacks" - that is haystacks of the old-fashioned type, before baling of hay became common. Maybe....

Oroblanco

Oro, to answer your question - at this point in time we have not been allowed the kind of proof you and the rest of us desire, although I understand this may be changing within the next couple years. From a 'circumstantial evidence' viewpoint, the arguements are compelling although the data required and the time necessary to begin forming an informed opinion takes literally years, and, by design, is so frustrating as to discourage the researcher to the point of giving up. Sorry this doesn't satisfy you, but people like you, Gollum, etc., (tenaciously inquizative and outstandingly skeptical) are the type who, at some point, will quit saying 'no', and begin saying, 'who, how and why?'

There were many JJ's - at least much was associated with people who used that name. The most famous was the one who faked his death in Missouri and then used aliases for many years later. This topic deserves, and has, an entire subculture of its own.

You like your haystacks? These have an old faded carving on them that says 'ADAMS 1880'. And, believe me, that carving is not the most interesting one there.

Attachments

• Twin Sisters Peaks.JPG
    Twin Sisters Peaks.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 1,963
OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Real de Tayopa said:
Springfeld, you haven't mentioned the similarity between Quetz's shield marking and the Templars??

DonJ ose de La Mancha

DJ, I figured it was obvious to everyone.

OP
OP
Springfield

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS
Bob Collins said:
There is no "Persher Code"
As for certain people claiming it came from the dead sea scrolls that is hogwash.
Pesher or Persher is "Bible Commentary" and that's it plain and simple.
The talk of the Bible from the Dead Sea Scrolls is all that refers to.

The code that people posted about on here is so simple a small child could do it.
I'm simply saying there was Bible Numerical Codes and there was some templar codes but history shows a symbolic type code not some "Read Between the lines" Persher modern day made up KGC BS.

Now can someone show me proof of this code or not?

BC

Prove it for yourself-it's the only way you or anyone else can get what you want. Anyone who accepts this stuff at face value is missing the boat.

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i will say this once and only once . the treasure in question was put there by the Templars . i have broken the code and in doing so i have defying the Codes key ...

I have no idea what this code is called. At this point I cannot tell you if this is the code in the bible. All I can tell you is who made it, the Templars.

I've found dozens of locations using this code all over the known area of the Templars ...

I've now fully understand the code and have that code key, it is a brilliant complex mathematical equation.... I am stunned I've been working on code all my life,,, I am at AW...

The code points out that the Templars were trying to find the seven caves. And they did.

I don't even know where to go from here. How unbelievably intelligently advanced this code is .. This is gonna change history...

I have no doubt whatsoever the Jesuits could not a broken this code...

Unbelievable....

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Springfield
Springfeld, you haven't mentioned the similarity between Quetz's shield marking and the Templars?? Don Jose de La Mancha

>>>>>
DJ, I figured it was obvious to everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
True, stilllll remember we have Gullum and DJUI among others, as our readers, . snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread