Hey what happened with that fabulous new New Show!

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet is full of clowns...:O)I wonder why I stayed away from this place so long...

You won't see me watching any treasure show on t.v. Too me it seems that every one I have watched, and there are very few, is full of BS...

I don't know which is worse...Treasure shows or everybodys posts on Tnet???lol...My posts are probably the worst of all...hehehe

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Treasurenet is full of clowns...:O)I wonder why I stayed away from this place so long...

You won't see me watching any treasure show on t.v. Too me it seems that every one I have watched, and there are very few, is full of BS...

I don't know which is worse...Treasure shows or everybodys posts on Tnet???lol...My posts are probably the worst of all...hehehe

Well welcome to the 3 rings John, and the Amazing Acts!
You got the amazing Somehiker and the Amazing Golden lightning strikes! And the
Amazing ledgen's team on there YouTube journey,s deep in the heart of the Supers
and the Amazing Babymick1 with a trail of trinkets, tidbits and Shadows.

What I'm getting at is there all learnable skills, aside from the BS.
your little coyote hole if as rich as you say don't take much ore to change your life
I'd buy it from you all the ore you can get, Rich ore can be sold and let someone else do the refining your problem is solved John.

wrmickel1. Welcome to the Circus

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well welcome to the 3 rings John, and the Amazing Acts!
You got the amazing Somehiker and the Amazing Golden lightning strikes! And the
Amazing ledgen's team on there YouTube journey,s deep in the heart of the Supers
and the Amazing Babymick1 with a trail of trinkets, tidbits and Shadows.

What I'm getting at is there all learnable skills, aside from the BS.
your little coyote hole if as rich as you say don't take much ore to change your life
I'd buy it from you all the ore you can get, Rich ore can be sold and let someone else do the refining your problem is solved John.

wrmickel1. Welcome to the Circus

The Supers is a land of its own...I'm sure almost every inch of it has been searched at one time or another...Maybe someone has already found the LDM and does not want to let anyone know...

If I can only find a way to return to the little hole wrmickel1...It is in a very remote location and I have only been there once...I am not really all that sure I can return to my little coyote holes in the hills...Like I had mentioned earlier...I had counted 13 holes in the area and IF I could have spent more time there I may have been able to find 4 or 5 more...Who knows???

Anyhow...As I have said to azdave...Maybe I should give up on the thought of trying to work the area and just get me a deep seeking detector and search for caches...If I am in the area depicted some of the treasure maps of lore...Maybe there are a few caches to be had...

I will try to enjoy my time here at the circus wrmickel1...I just have to try to keep on the good side of its ringleaders...hehehe...I got myself in trouble the last time I came around these parts...Oh well...

IF it were not for the BS...I would stop coming here...I get a good chuckle reading some of the posts on Tnet...And I believe I do a pretty good job spreading the manure myself...Take a good look at this post...There is enough manure in it to fertilize an acre of farmland...hehehe

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
John maybe a thread on how to support yourself doing what you love, It don't take much to make money in treasure/gold or any other minerals you find. There's always someone who will buy it. Or your knowledge.

Here's how I met my boss, He was a billionaire from day one of his life, Through his father and grandfather, So why would this dude seek me out.

My coworkers here of my trips to here and there and know I make good money at it and often try to invite them selfs to come along, And it got around to him. So years back he told me there's some gold on his land here and there and if I would be willing to give him a estimate on whether it was worth his interest to start a small mining operation there, Told him sure I'll do that, He's been mining 3 years now with huge profits and invested in other operations.

So now he funds my trips a lot with payed time off, Company resources I can use, Hotel rooms on the company and much more. He invested in Oak Island digging 10x and some other Treasure sites to,

Babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John maybe a thread on how to support yourself doing what you love, It don't take much to make money in treasure/gold or any other minerals you find. There's always someone who will buy it. Or your knowledge.

Here's how I met my boss, He was a billionaire from day one of his life, Through his father and grandfather, So why would this dude seek me out.

My coworkers here of my trips to here and there and know I make good money at it and often try to invite them selfs to come along, And it got around to him. So years back he told me there's some gold on his land here and there and if I would be willing to give him a estimate on whether it was worth his interest to start a small mining operation there, Told him sure I'll do that, He's been mining 3 years now with huge profits and invested in other operations.

So now he funds my trips a lot with payed time off, Company resources I can use, Hotel rooms on the company and much more. He invested in Oak Island digging 10x and some other Treasure sites to,

Babymick1

I am certain that I will be able to make a living in this business sooner or later...I do have some knowledge that some out there might pay top dollar for...That is IF I wanted to sell it to them...

It sounds like you have been fortunate Babymick1...Meeting your boss and all...

IF and when I do break into this business...I hope to do it on my own terms...Without any boss...I am stubborn when it comes to that...I am not the type of person who likes having to answer to others...

I'm sure your life is appealing to some on this site...And I am a little envious...But I know I could be someones boss IF I really wanted to be...

I know where I got my little Tia Juana from...And I know that I have found the area depicted in the Peralta stones and other treasure maps...And I am in no rush to bring any of my little areas to light...Yet...

I'm sure your boss might be the type of person who knows a good deal when he sees it...More power to him...I sure as heck would not have invested a penny into the Oak Island money pit...I'm sure that to him it may be a tax write off, but I doubt they'll ever get to the bottom of that pit...Though I could be wrong...

Anyhow...If I gave away a diamond I believe to have been worth millions...Just because others were making fun of me and I was not certain at the time of what I had actually found...I wonder IF there may be more where I found it...Who knows???I still have a theory that it may have been deposited through glacial drift...And there may not be any other diamonds to be had...I guess that we'll just have to wait and see...

And who knows???I could just be another nut making extravagant claims that I really can't back up...Like someone stated today...Same old story...Oh well...Heck...I would even take Forrest Fenn out to the site depicted in the Peralta stones for a special price...I'd charge him a few more million, because I think he is something else...Of course it would take us much longer to get there on mules due to his age and such...

Oh well...Life will go on...And maybe...Just maybe...One day ya'll may learn some of the knowledge that I have locked away in my warped mind...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Bandini" rofl...It is getting deep in this place...

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Show ?
What show ...I don't see no show.....:dontknow:

JW treasure photo.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread