Hey what happened with that fabulous new New Show!

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is strange how much control they have over Tnet. I didnt even see anything bad in the old thread,and poof-gone. Lots sheep and Lambs or is the word that's used nowadays snowflakes? Wont be long we will all have to wear dark glasses, cause you cant look at someone like that,you will hurt there feelings.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
It is strange how much control they have over Tnet. I didnt even see anything bad in the old thread,and poof-gone. Lots sheep and Lambs or is the word that's used nowadays snowflakes? Wont be long we will all have to wear dark glasses, cause you cant look at someone like that,you will hurt there feelings.
dog...i dont think anyone has control over tnet..except tnet....the mods pulled the thread...if you want to know why you'll have to ask them

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't want to continue anymore to write about that film project . The fact that they showed so much cowardice by running away and erasing all the debates related to their tv show , shows how their project was just a balloon which burst up .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Staring Doc Hollywood, The guy who found the Stone Maps and the religious order.
I'm looking forward to it and would enjoy it.

I wish Doc Hollywood all the best,

Wrmickel1

I wish all the best too , and many kisses .

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I get it, that's what censorship is, for real.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"They" have no control over TNet, threads are removed when the thread violates our rules and threads can also be removed when members refuse to follow our rules when posting n thread especially when the original poster of thread violates our rules.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" have no control over TNet, threads are removed when the thread violates our rules and threads can also be removed when members refuse to follow our rules when posting n thread especially when the original poster of thread violates our rules.

January 20, 2017 A New Beginning!

What rule(s) were violated? Just curious.

nmth

Oct 11, 2012
NM/AZ
Detector(s) used
V3(i), ATX, uMax, Gold Bug, TM808, Custom

Well, Dog, we may or may not be on opposite sides of this example, but not the principle. I recall a thread chain yanked recently when the non-cool-aid drinkers dared to use the word and address the topic of "Sentinel" which had already been used over and over - but we maybe don't click on as many ads? Quite an openly hostile, insulting tirade of invective from the other side ensued, but apparently it's A-OK, depending on who you are. All this for daring to approach a topic logically. Recently, I turned the other cheek with the same crowd after another flurry of personal insults - no reprimand or consequence, again. All I really care about is that I took my valuable time to write, and those writings were destroyed, yet others remain, personal insults to me frozen in time for all to read. Nice.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Dog, we may or may not be on opposite sides of this example, but not the principle. I recall a thread chain yanked recently when the non-cool-aid drinkers dared to use the word and address the topic of "Sentinel" which had already been used over and over - but we maybe don't click on as many ads? Quite an openly hostile, insulting tirade of invective from the other side ensued, but apparently it's A-OK, depending on who you are. All this for daring to approach a topic logically. Recently, I turned the other cheek with the same crowd after another flurry of personal insults - no reprimand or consequence, again. All I really care about is that I took my valuable time to write, and those writings were destroyed, yet others remain, personal insults to me frozen in time for all to read. Nice.

Yea,i can believe that. I think if you do post pictures you can get away with alot more than a person who doesn't post photos,no ads posted on their words = no revenue. I know i dont care about posting on Tnet much any more, too much sensitivity and politics. I guess i enjoy the ones that will challenge something even if there not using the right fork. I guess i can understand that language better than the Lawyer up version of Art,Thou for proxies of thy proximation.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can do is repeat what I have already said: The show would be a million times more interesting if it were about the "HUNT" for the truth of the Stone Maps, instead of a show about the "TRUTH" of the Stone Maps.

The truth will out!

Mike

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All I can do is repeat what I have already said: The show would be a million times more interesting if it were about the "HUNT" for the truth of the Stone Maps, instead of a show about the "TRUTH" of the Stone Maps.

The truth will out!

Mike

Mike - gotta agree with you on that. At least for those folks who already have an interest in the Stone Maps (treasure hunters, cryptologists, historians, etc...) I think a series about the HUNT for the truth would definitely be popular and interesting. I suppose maybe for people who really don't know anything about the Stone Maps who just enjoy reality shows maybe the "Truth" about the Stone Maps would be more popular - who knows. You planning on being at the Rendezvous this year?

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nmth, i hope in my post i worded things right. Iam on your side. I was talking about how Tnet is too sensitive and political. I liked it better when they would let people have it out. I have seen how one side will get to throw shots and when the other side goes to swing back they get shut down. Next thing you know they are banned,the thread is gone. For me someone thats not well read i have hard time seeing what the real truth is. I liked Tnet much better when opposing sides could have it out. Then i could understand things better. Its like you have to sit in the corner with your feet up,cause you dont want to get down and walk on the eggshells,in case you break them. Even when i posted that,i had fear,will i be next. One side shouldnt be allowed brass knuckles and the other side has to wear 20 oz. gloves.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nmth, i hope in my post i worded things right. Iam on your side. I was talking about how Tnet is too sensitive and political. I liked it better when they would let people have it out. I have seen how one side will get to throw shots and when the other side goes to swing back they get shut down. Next thing you know they are banned,the thread is gone. For me someone thats not well read i have hard time seeing what the real truth is. I liked Tnet much better when opposing sides could have it out. Then i could understand things better. Its like you have to sit in the corner with your feet up,cause you dont want to get down and walk on the eggshells,in case you break them. Even when i posted that,i had fear,will i be next. One side shouldnt be allowed brass knuckles and the other side has to wear 20 oz. gloves.

When someone is banned, it is for repeatedly violating rules after warnings, arguing with mods when told to stop or for PMs sent to mods telling us off and violating our rules. Both sides of a debate are expected to follow our rules no matter who they are, our rules apply to all.

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
When someone is banned, it is for repeatedly violating rules after warnings, arguing with mods when told to stop or for PMs sent to mods telling us off and violating our rules. Both sides of a debate are expected to follow our rules no matter who they are, our rules apply to all.

Well I do agree, And I've been keeping it just at the edge of a little to far!

Job well done sir,

wrmickel1

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry if I violated any rules!

I was just asking about the lack of a show, not promoting it. I noticed there's been a withdrawal of public information in other arena's so I assumed the show was a no go, no show. May it all just die in peace...

I think that guy with the treasure maps from space kind of drowned it out....

I knew this would happen.

Wrong person investigating with to many funny angles.

Once upon a fake map fairy tale time, long, long, ago in a distant Galaxy...Travis Skywalker and his Peralta Swartz Maps!

Superstition Balls the Movie!

An R-G / Brooks production...it gives gas and makes you laugh...coming to an ancient carved slab near you!

I'm not promoting his movie this was all my idea.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread