Who is the most saintly, loveable, and most qualifed to remark on the LDM ?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI peeps:

No.1) I personally nominate our beloved Don Jose De La Mancha as no.1. I have personally known him all of his life and can vouch for him. He Is all that one can expect of a mortal superhuman. He fulfills every red blooded gals dream and what ever he says can be taken as absolute proof. I am sure that there will be no dissention / disagreement?

No, 2) Hmm I know of no-one that can give him any serious competition except BEth, and since she isn't a man - thank the Lord - she is disqualified. Shaddup, yes I know about female & race discrimination, but so what? This is MY thread heheheheh .

Sides, all females belong in the kitchen, bare footed and pregnant or about to be. snicker .

Respectfully

Don Jose de La Mancha

Place your criticisms and votes in here, not in the normal LDM threads. It only degenerates the integrity and flavor of the other LDM threads.

Let the fur and feathers fly.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Lost Dutchman

get the Ouija board out ;)

Infosponge

Jul 20, 2006
Too close to the border
Detector(s) used
They went that way <<<<<>>>>>>
The great and mighty all powerful Don Jose de La Mancha has my respect, as well as my vote for the most Saintly, loveable, and most qualified to remark on the LDM. The Lost Dayopa Mine that is!

I remain within the knowledge of shadows.

Infosponge

OP
OP
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gracias peeps:

K next, the actual purpose of this thread, to discus personalities and personal traits.

I,E, what are his faults and do his his remarks have any possible validity? Is he logical or just dreaming? Wat ar ehis sources?

This is where we let off steam about each other's personalities and obviously flawed theories and logic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will start with my personal "X" idol, Don Jose.

A) So far all that I have seen is just vague talk ?? Is he a valuable item in the room? Is he actually contributing anything of value?? I say no! The only thing that he does positively is to increase the no. of readers / posters in here.

B) Are his posts interesting never-the-less? No! In general they are insipid repeats of others, none original. He might just as well cut and paste the data.

C) Is his background such that he may qualify to state anything about the LDM ? This point is markedly free from any solid evidence. He CLAIMS to have found the legendary lost Jesuit mine, Tayopa. So far he has failed to produce a single photograph of either the mine or a bar of gold, always pleads that his permits haven't arrived--conclusions?

D) In fact, I haven't seen a single positive statement that would contribute to solving the puzzle of the LDM or the Paraltas from him.

His silly posturing with the gals and giving them Roses etc, is typical of his non-manlyness. (1) Can you imagine a guy of his age doing this? Flirting? sickening.

This explains to an extent just how much his imagination and ego control his posts, he is living in a dream world of the past, of WW-2 era. even his detectors are ancient.

E) Despite this, I vote to keep him in here since he does occasionally, accidentally, drop something of interest, even if it isn't helping to solve the LDM puzzle.

Don Jose de La Mancha

(1) I like this word, I think that I will keep it for my dictionary.

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is so out of character of RT speaking aloud on a subject that he knows of and daring someone to disagree with him.I think RT needs more cervesa 8) AA

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
aa battery said:
This is so out of character of RT speaking aloud on a subject that he knows of and daring someone to disagree with him.I think RT needs more cervesa 8) AA

maybe he has a thing for him ...

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to set the record straight i have high regards for RT and would like to give him a :-* AA

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
I'll vote for J.C. , even though he still thinks its 1945 ;D

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
I cast my votes for:

Most loveable, Real de Tayopa (hands down) 8)

Most likely to succeed: Djui5 :o ;) (See Randy you DO get votes!)

Most likely to irritate his fellow T-net members: Oroblanco ::) :o ???

Now as to the faults, if they be detectable whatsoever, I have failed to find any. (Hey I still hope to get to visit the real Tayopa some day!)

Oroblanco

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
"K The ice has been broken, who is the next? Cj, BB, Gullum, AAa, Mesa Buddy, djui, or ??"

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. If no one cares.....I will be really, really sad. :'(

Joe

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
cactusjumper said:
"K The ice has been broken, who is the next? Cj, BB, Gullum, AAa, Mesa Buddy, djui, or ??"

If nominated, I will not run. If elected, I will not serve. If no one cares.....I will be really, really sad. :'(

Joe

your cute when your mad big boy ...lol

you do know, i am going to make us all millionaires . you better have some good deer and elk hunting out there ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread