Isogonic drift - March to May of 1767

Old Dog

Gold Member
May 22, 2007
Western Colorado
Exactly,

Well stated,

All that is needed is to find the place where an existing trail matches an existing place on an already established map.
Tither way , no compasses of fancy tools
Unless a pencil is High tech ....
LOL
T

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cactusjumper said:
As I told you all, Mike included: That high peak was Superstition Peak. Topo wasn't used.

Joe

I won't argue specific peaks, Superstition works fine. Also remember, Ed Pipers Guys found old rope and steel tools near the top of Weaver's Needle!

Mike

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Mike,

Weaver's Needle would work fine for map #2, but not for map 1.

Hope all is well with you. Will you try to make it to the Rendezvous.

Joe

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll do my best to get out there. Man, I tell'ya. sometimes a 10 hour drive might as well be a 50 hour drive! I hate that.

Many times I have enough time to get away for the day, but not more than one.

Mike

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[gollum ]
I'll do my best to get out there. Man, I tell'ya. sometimes a 10 hour drive might as well be a 50 hour drive! I hate that.
Many times I have enough time to get away for the day, but not more than one. Mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greedy Kapitalist!

Don Jose de La Mancha

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense
Real de Tayopa said:
[gollum ]
Many times I have enough time to get away for the day, but not more than one. Mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greedy Kapitalist!

Don Jose de La Mancha

C'mon Real give the guy a break hes got peglegs black nuggets to contend with :D :D :D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Peerless67

Gullible:I'll do my best to get out there. Man, I tell'ya. sometimes a 10 hour drive might as well be a 50 hour drive! I hate that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greedy Kapitalist! Don Jose de La Mancha
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C'mon Real give the guy a break hes got peglegs black nuggets to contend with :D :D :D
~~~~~~~~~~

Why? he didn't offer to share with me. sniff

Don Jose de La mancha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread