Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does depict a certain ridge. the add ons just help make sure u are looking at the right place. all of it shows from the right view. just cant show the omega or horse head . would give it all away in a sec. would be a ah-ha moment for everyone. Had to show to 2 people im going to go with to prove it was right and make them want to go in Dec. one is a climbing guide and he other is the best at metal detection. Proof is in the pudding , had to convince them to go . they had no doubts after that what I showed them on the map. one of circles the placed under the omega . View attachment 1537349 3 are high , the highest is the ldm by itself behind the horse ear , and one on the floor.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the marker for the LDM. View attachment 1537356 square rock with elongated corner as told in the story . the place to graze for the animals above the mine and the cave above clues are true.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I believe the stone maps are not fake .
The key is the Horse . Find what the Horse represents , and you have solved the half puzzle .

IMG_0271.JPG

The Horse is the beast of burden, The ore operations/Smelters
I'm standing in one.

IMG_1435.JPG

Now the pic above is the same place in the pic below, There are four of these kilns in this
monument, Directly North is the pasture of 4 silver mines and the Cave marked by the other
horse with a room in the back. So I'm with you and deducer it took a lot of men to run this large
operation, a forest to heat these smelters,

I asked a fellow based on measurements of the actual smelting pot, how much could be processed he estimated 4/5 pound bars every 20 minutes per smelter.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I doubt Travis was sent to prison for being a honest man

Sarg

Now I don't know what Travis's crime was, But there's a lot of Honest people in jail today, Just because a bunch of stupid laws on the books, They have Know bearing on Honesty.
Case in point, Like the guy who got 30 days, for barbecuing in his yard,

But I think your whole thought process is based on a few words made by a family removed by a generation or two,
You talked to the wrong family members,

Babymick1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1537340

The Horse is the beast of burden, The ore operations/Smelters
I'm standing in one.

View attachment 1537348

Now the pic above is the same place in the pic below, There are four of these kilns in this
monument, Directly North is the pasture of 4 silver mines and the Cave marked by the other
horse with a room in the back. So I'm with you and deducer it took a lot of men to run this large
operation, a forest to heat these smelters,

I asked a fellow based on measurements of the actual smelting pot, how much could be processed he estimated 4/5 pound bars every 20 minutes per smelter.

babymick1

Mickel

The smelters were always close to the cache cave/mine . I believe , in the stone maps case , the smelter was above the cache cave .See MONETA above CAVERNA AURUM in the Latin heart ( up side down ) . If your horse rock is the Horse from the stone map , then there should be three mines around it's head . One behind its ear and two in front of it's head . If at your horse rock place are not these three mines then you have to search in another region .
Keep in mind how the stone trail connects the lower mine in front of the horse , with the upper mine in front of the horse .
Just my theory .

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Sarg

Now I don't know what Travis's crime was, But there's a lot of Honest people in jail today, Just because a bunch of stupid laws on the books, They have Know bearing on Honesty.
Case in point, Like the guy who got 30 days, for barbecuing in his yard,

But I think your whole thought process is based on a few words made by a family removed by a generation or two,
You talked to the wrong family members,

Babymick1
i'll have to side with you on this...just because a man is sent to prison..doesn't mean he belongs there

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It does depict a certain ridge. the add ons just help make sure u are looking at the right place. all of it shows from the right view. just cant show the omega or horse head . would give it all away in a sec. would be a ah-ha moment for everyone. Had to show to 2 people im going to go with to prove it was right and make them want to go in Dec. one is a climbing guide and he other is the best at metal detection. Proof is in the pudding , had to convince them to go . they had no doubts after that what I showed them on the map. one of circles the placed under the omega . View attachment 1537349 3 are high , the highest is the ldm by itself behind the horse ear , and one on the floor.

Doc

The Omega symbol is not a shape of rocks or another kind of shape on the ground . The Omega is a symbol for a cave . A cave which is along the stone trail and under the upper mine in front of the horse .
Just my theory again .

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

The Omega symbol is not a shape of rocks or another kind of shape on the ground . The Omega is a symbol for a cave . A cave which is along the stone trail and under the upper mine in front of the horse .
Just my theory again .

Nope , its there clear as day . not a cave sign. Its on the ridge. everything on the h/p map are physical formations that can be seen clear as day from 1 point where the map was made. It is exactly as on the map. there is about 1500 ft from upper mine to the omega. waltz was right about one mine not seeing the other. they are close but far enough away with the exception of the 2 under the omega but they cant be seen from each other also . have to go opposite directions from the 1 point to get there. 250 ft from 1 to the other . 115 ft up to the top one right under the omega 135 the opposite to the lower. the upper is the same mine as the one above the cross in the square. must of been important to put on both sides. but its 600 ft up . only 1 way to get there from what I see. wish I could fly a drone there would make life easier for sure. 2700 ft for all that is shown from farthest mines to each other.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes there is a trail on top , which u cant get to the ldm from, "mine behind the horse ear" just like he said. But the spying of the peons a 100 ft up is hogwash. also the ledge across that he was worried about across to see it makes perfect sense. many climb it even today.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Nope , its there clear as day . not a cave sign. Its on the ridge. everything on the h/p map are physical formations that can be seen clear as day from 1 point where the map was made. It is exactly as on the map. there is about 1500 ft from upper mine to the omega. waltz was right about one mine not seeing the other. they are close but far enough away with the exception of the 2 under the omega but they cant be seen from each other also . have to go opposite directions from the 1 point to get there. 250 ft from 1 to the other . 115 ft up to the top one right under the omega 135 the opposite to the lower. the upper is the same mine as the one above the cross in the square. must of been important to put on both sides. but its 600 ft up . only 1 way to get there from what I see. wish I could fly a drone there would make life easier for sure. 2700 ft for all that is shown from farthest mines to each other.

Doc,

Perhaps the "Omega" symbol is simply a hat shaped formation visible while you are on the trail?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc,

Perhaps the "Omega" symbol is simply a hat shaped formation visible while you are on the trail?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

It is exactly as shown. Couldn't be more apparent when u look at it . like I said the map is exact . the 8-n-p is as u walk the wash. all shows but the P from where the map was made. I used your upper monument I believe u posted as found back when to originally find the view. the right shadow def helps , had to go to prev years GE to get a better outline. smiles. guess I got lucky.

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
i'll have to side with you on this...just because a man is sent to prison..doesn't mean he belongs there

Common ground to start from, A new beginning perhaps

But not associated with the thread of the said name.

babymick1.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread