Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Peralta stones decoded , Fruad uncoverd , Authentic date "1435"

=Bill96
Jose,I have a question. Mexico has never had the most stable government could they simply confiscate your claims if they wanted to ? how much protection do you really have? Bill
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Bill, just about the same as we have in the us. Any one of many bureaucracies can shut one down. As for the tittles, no problem, Mexico has a long history of mining and so knows how important it is to her economy, the US has not learned yet.

I am after the deposits basically, why mine when it is already mined? snicker

Don Jose de La Mancha

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

cactusjumper said:
Peerless,

I don't know that we really want bowman to quit posting. A high percentage of our posts are in response to his.....stuff.

I often find myself just skimming over what he has written, as there are only so many internet "facts" I can absorb at one time. His posts are some kind of a "Total Immersion" history lesson, with Fantasy Island added to the mix. :D

Joe

In a round-a-bout way I agree Joe, the problem is he insists on deleting posts, as you can see from post#126 that I copied again as I knew he would delete it, he's gone over the edge. what started out as plausible research has now culminated in the most absurd drivel possible. I have a 5 year old grandaughter who starts school full time after the summer holiday, she knows nothing of the Peralta stones but I would take her theory over this rubbish any day.
If you have a belief, and if that belief manifests itself in such a way that you feel compeled to write up a post about it, then you delete it, it only shows your own lack of belief in that which you wrote.
Taking that into consideration if the person who writes such a post does not even believe in it enough to leave it, why should anyone else take note?. The reason I have such a problem is that even after the post was deleted he continued to use the theory, which is rather confusing as he felt it had no merit at the point at which he deleted it.
Im afraid I agree with Cubfan here the entertainment value of the posts has passed, its like a bad joke that someone wont stop telling.
The real shame is that here is a guy who has an obvious intrest in the stones, and has visited the supers, he is also intelligent and could make a real difference to the understanding of the stones. he could create works that future generations could take note of and learn from. But he has chosen to pass that all up to live his own fantasy adventure.
So for now I will take onboard my grandaughters theory, I asked her if she had heard of the Peralta stones. she says "grandad are you silly? they are a rock band that dad likes". I have no idea if her life will ever cross paths with the story of the peralta stones, but if by chance it should I pray she seeks knowledge in some place that is free of such crazy theories as those that have been posted on this thread.

As for the Fantasy Island comment I really cant bring myself to see bowman as an hispainic dwarf running toward arriving tourists shouting "boss boss its the plane its the plane"
But who knows? anything is possible in bowmans world.

Gary

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

Real,
that is some beautiful country in those pictures thanks for sharing them.

Gary

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

BB - no need to stop posting - this is a free forum and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Just don't feel too badly if you get fewer and fewer responses.

You made a post awhile back after one of mine regarding something along the lines of "got one on the line, don't let him off - LOL" and "don't forget to set the hook."

Gotta tell you that's what I feel like now when I read through an entire post of yours - not to mention with your edits and continued deletions, even if I felt there was worthwhile information there, it's impossible to follow since it changes daily.

I sincerely hope you find something oneday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread