The Dutchman is not Jacob Waltz

Cerca Trova

Jun 15, 2017
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your looking for the lost Dutchman in the Superstition Mt. the first thing you need to find is the Superstition Mts. and if your looking for it in Arizona your never going to find it. The Superstition Mts. are in California. If your searching for the lost ship of the Mojave Desert you are also looking for the Lost Dutchman. The Lost Dutchman is a person Its Davy Jones and yes there was a real live pirate named Davy Jones that sailed around 1630's. The pearl ship ran aground around 1615 in the Mojave Desert. The Peralta s thought maybe Jacob Waltz was the second coming because of the clues they had. He will be of German descent, he'll live in the new word, his age. They realized he was not so they stopped testing him. That's what the Peralta Stones are for they are puzzles that the second coming should be able to solve. so he starts killing them to get the rest of the clues. The clues they gave him was a lie they gave him clues to the Jesuit Priests cache of gold and not the Templars treasure. Waltz being new to the area thought the Superstition Mt. was the Mt. they had been working in. The heart stone map is anther clue to Davy Jones what did Jones do he cut out his heart.( Now running his ship aground in the middle of a desert would be hell for any sailor.) You read the heart stone like this 1 heart then take the heart out and flip it over or mirror it (like you would with a real heart because we hide are hearts to protect it.) and you get 1 heart in a million will free itself so it can find heaven or true love no fear. The horse how many hands tall would that horse be if it was a real house. Then look around for painted hand prints but it has to be a certain color and I'm not telling the color. The rest of it is misdirection. I'm not saying there is no Templar treasure in Arizona matter of fact if you can find G. E. Kincaid's cave. you'll find Templar treasure.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I've never been able to figure out just why newbies who come on this forum to bang their chest about finding the solution to the "Peralta maps" or the LDM, have to treat everyone else as if they're completely dumb or clueless. I've seen this pattern repeat itself more often than not.

It's an interesting phenomenon, though. Someday I'll figure it out.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I've never been able to figure out just why newbies who come on this forum to bang their chest about finding the solution to the "Peralta maps" or the LDM, have to treat everyone else as if they're completely dumb or clueless. I've seen this pattern repeat itself more often than not.

deducer...not too hard to figure..the world is full of arrogant idiots...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is not the first poster who states how the LDM is connected to the Superstition Mt. in California . But is the first time when I read how the LDM is connected to the Lost Mohave Pearl Ship legend .
In this case , i can connect the LDM only to the Flying Dutchman Ship legend , which hasn't any chance to be found .

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other

Deducer...what makes you think this fella is a "newbie"? Could it be that you just fed.....naw.:happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley:

EDIT: Hope you realize I meant that in jest...On a more serious note, I agree with Paul about a thread regarding the manuscript you've been looking at recently. Best, Jim

Last edited:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Deducer...what makes you think this fella is a "newbie"? Could it be that you just fed.....naw.:happysmiley::happysmiley::happysmiley:

EDIT: Hope you realize I meant that in jest...On a more serious note, I agree with Paul about a thread regarding the manuscript you've been looking at recently. Best, Jim

Hi Jim,

Don't think he'll stick around for too long- once he realizes the level of IQ he's going up against in here.

And as far as a thread on the Syndbad manuscript- I'll think about it. It doesn't really address the LDM so not sure where exactly it would fit in this forum. It's more the story of how the first massacre happened, although I think there is a bit of unintentional conflation of the first and the second big massacre as far as details.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Hi Jim,

Don't think he'll stick around for too long- once he realizes the level of IQ he's going up against in here.

And as far as a thread on the Syndbad manuscript- I'll think about it. It doesn't really address the LDM so not sure where exactly it would fit in this forum. It's more the story of how the first massacre happened, although I think there is a bit of unintentional conflation of the first and the second big massacre as far as details.

i think andy was more of a treasure hunter than a ldm hunter..i know he put alot of time in on the spiral staircase ....he thought it led to an underground river that went through the superstition mountains and emptied into the salt river

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
If your looking for the lost Dutchman in the Superstition Mt. the first thing you need to find is the Superstition Mts. and if your looking for it in Arizona your never going to find it. The Superstition Mts. are in California. If your searching for the lost ship of the Mojave Desert you are also looking for the Lost Dutchman. The Lost Dutchman is a person Its Davy Jones and yes there was a real live pirate named Davy Jones that sailed around 1630's. The pearl ship ran aground around 1615 in the Mojave Desert. The Peralta s thought maybe Jacob Waltz was the second coming because of the clues they had. He will be of German descent, he'll live in the new word, his age. They realized he was not so they stopped testing him. That's what the Peralta Stones are for they are puzzles that the second coming should be able to solve. so he starts killing them to get the rest of the clues. The clues they gave him was a lie they gave him clues to the Jesuit Priests cache of gold and not the Templars treasure. Waltz being new to the area thought the Superstition Mt. was the Mt. they had been working in. The heart stone map is anther clue to Davy Jones what did Jones do he cut out his heart.( Now running his ship aground in the middle of a desert would be hell for any sailor.) You read the heart stone like this 1 heart then take the heart out and flip it over or mirror it (like you would with a real heart because we hide are hearts to protect it.) and you get 1 heart in a million will free itself so it can find heaven or true love no fear. The horse how many hands tall would that horse be if it was a real house. Then look around for painted hand prints but it has to be a certain color and I'm not telling the color. The rest of it is misdirection. I'm not saying there is no Templar treasure in Arizona matter of fact if you can find G. E. Kincaid's cave. you'll find Templar treasure.

Hello Cerca.
A busy post.
Rides off in many directions ,like a load of buckshot....

Regarding Davey Jones . Once wiped of mythology only an account of a captain David Jones crossing the Indian ocean comes up.
Not saying that is all there is to a ship in the desert ,just thin on proof that any tracks around it proved to be his.
Similarly with other legends you tie him to.

Feel free to reveal how any factual secure ties are confirmed tough.

Last edited:

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
This place attracts Walmart people

I prefer yard sales to Walmart, shorter lines, better quality, just sayin’

OP
OP
C

Cerca Trova

Jun 15, 2017
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can always tell the people who are driven by there ego they give themselves names like the deucer and tell everyone how smart they are if you know so much why haven't you found it or why haven't you figured out the government cant have it found it would crash the economy. Saudi Arabia threaten to dump a lot of gold on the market if the 911 report didn't go away. So the people who think its a doomsday treasure very well could be right

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
You can always tell the people who are driven by there ego they give themselves names like the deucer and tell everyone how smart they are if you know so much why haven't you found it or why haven't you figured out the government cant have it found it would crash the economy. Saudi Arabia threaten to dump a lot of gold on the market if the 911 report didn't go away. So the people who think its a doomsday treasure very well could be right

Cerca Trova

If someone dumped a Commodity like Gold on the market, it wouldn't hurt nothing at all. It would lower gold prices and I'd suggest buy, buy buy buy!
Very few economies now days are based on a gold standard.

But your spot on on the ducker thing.

babymick1

Apr 17, 2014
Tartarus Dorsa mountains
Primary Interest:
Other

Please explain how it would crash the economy? Seems it would strengthen it and our country.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Please explain how it would crash the economy? Seems it would strengthen it and our country.

Our economy at the core is essentially a simple ponzi scheme based on ever-increasing and accelerating debt, which constantly devalues the currency. You can thank FDR for that - he gave the banksters the green light to try to jump-start our economy with cheap money. That didn't work so well at first, but WWII sealed the deal and the Petrodollar nailed the world's coffin to our benefit. The tide is turning and that game seems to be on very shaky ground now. If circumstances ever occur to reset the system to something stable, human history seems to favor precious metals as a backing for currency. Even cryptocurrencies need some sort of footing. If that ever happens, then you'll see all the physical gold come out of hiding. The Chinese, Indians, Russians and Saudis have been buying gold at a breakneck pace so far this millenium, but what about the USA? Makes you wonder if all these "massive treasure cache" legends are true, then who owns them?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you’re a jackass go away

images.png 30 days in the hole images2.png

Hooch has Gone away for a Month :coffee2:

was 3rd offense in this thread