question: Do you belive the Dons created the peralta maps

Gregory E. Davis

Oct 22, 2013
Tempe, Arizona
Detector(s) used
eyeball it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO! They did not. They got the Peralta Map directly from Erwin Ruth and I have proof of that. (Period), End of conversation. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis, (Also the archivist for the Dons Club)

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO! They did not. They got the Peralta Map directly from Erwin Ruth and I have proof of that. (Period), End of conversation. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis, (Also the archivist for the Dons Club)

Do u have a really good map then that U can post. all the Don maps I cant seem to blow up. Thanks. Was wondering cuz there a some errie similarities .

PotBelly Jim

Dec 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Doc,

Perhaps you should post the maps you are referring to, so Mr. Davis can take a look at them. Sounds like you're comparing an excursion map to a Peralta map and saying there's some eerie similarities (I think that's what you mean). Post them so he knows exactly which ones you are talking about, and maybe he can provide you with a copy of what you are asking for (a Peralta map which you can "zoom in" on a computer at higher resolution?) Best Regards, Jim

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Affirmative Action Mr. Davis, shut that down now. Don't blame you one bit there, Hats off to ya, Sir!
There is one question I'd like to ask, if you don't mind. The Matchbox went from alleged to be gold ore of the Dutchman's
To what seems to be authenticated by the Museum, now is the statement true in the eye's of the Museum and its members.

I hope you would shed a little light on this.

Thanks

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Doc

I'd have to say no, Not to far from where they found Ruth, so to speak there is a place that matches the map. But I presume the artist who drew it, well was no artist, He conveys a trail to follow without a depth perception, What he showing is basically this.

IMG_1728.GIF

IMG_1718.JPG

El Sombrero and s Cima

IMG_1719.JPG

The Casa

IMG_1722.JPG

The Tunnel

IMG_1724.JPG

And this with the hoyo out of view but notice the top right almost square line in the drawing and then in the pic.

So Doc tell me if it's made up, Must highly agree with Mr. Davis,

Hell No. Babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now one might believe that I just might have those Stones figured out after all.

babymick1 Dave Somehiker Cactusjumper Mr Feldmen Mr Woods Oreblanco's Srag ect ect

lets give me a high five for once! Enough with all the negatively!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Now one might believe that I just might have those Stones figured out after all.

babymick1 Dave Somehiker Cactusjumper Mr Feldmen Mr Woods Oreblanco's Srag ect ect

put the cork back in that whiskey bottle mick:occasion14:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Your gonna have to explain the pics
The bottle is Too Thin!

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Dave

There's only two maps I find creditable,

You got the Dutchman's Story and roughly 40 years latter you got the Ruth Map, Don't really know we're this comes from. But there is no obvious signs of chruch related, Or signs of hiding anything, Tailings laying about, open tunnel and a house or what's left of it just across from tunnel. Ruth thought or told it was a map to the Dutchman's Mine.

Then Travis come along 10 years or so later with the other maps, Which are clearly associated with a church and a much larger operation going on. The tailings are not found, mines walled up and hard to find, encrypted codes ect.

It leads me to believe The two maps are not linked to each other. So is the Dutchman's Mine linked to the Ruth Map or is it linked to the Peralta Stones,

Just my observation on it, But someone took a lot of time covering there tracks and someone didn't care to do so.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now as you approach the site, Some one of a church background left some info on how to find the multiple targets to
other mines in the region.

IMG_1724.JPG

On the very right is a marking that's used over and over on the Stone Maps.

babymick1

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

A high Five for posting the pics Mick. I guess they show why you think you got those Stones all figured out, which is why we all like to see pictures posted along with the stories that folks like to tell.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF the area that I am claiming to be the area depicted in the PSM's and the Perfil map are related ...I dare not take any pictures and post them online anywhere...

Heck...I would not even download said images onto any of my computers...I have been having problems with hackers for years and I would not want to let any of them have access to any of said images...hehehe...

I wonder what the scale is on the Perfil image???I doubt that I would even want to let anyone know of said size either...I am content in letting ya'll run around with ya'lls own ideas of said area...I will continue to emphasize that the Perfil image is the picture of the area of the trail that leads to the area at the end of the PSM's...

But then again...What do I know???lol

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
IF the area that I am claiming to be the area depicted in the PSM's and the Perfil map are related ...I dare not take any pictures and post them online anywhere...

Heck...I would not even download said images onto any of my computers...I have been having problems with hackers for years and I would not want to let any of them have access to any of said images...hehehe...

I wonder what the scale is on the Perfil image???I doubt that I would even want to let anyone know of said size either...I am content in letting ya'll run around with ya'lls own ideas of said area...I will continue to emphasize that the Perfil image is the picture of the area of the trail that leads to the area at the end of the PSM's...

But then again...What do I know???lol

Nope, not the same, it's before the end.

best of luck babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, back to the Topic, I produced pictures to back up the claims of the Don's and Museum had no involvement in the Ruth map. But I presume, no solid statement on the Matchbox they have conspired to Authorize said Matchbox as Authentic Dutchman Ore.

Now I know a lot of these people are friends of yours here on Tnet. But just because there your friends, don't make a right, Meaning there is a lot of published stories on the web that clearly describe the Dutchman's Ore was in a Rose Quarts Vain. So I'm gonna stick with the Oldtimers, Rose Quarts till one questions the fact.

Then I'll Show Them

The Dutchman's ore was valued so high because it was separated on sight with just a hammer, He left the rock and carried back almost peer gold! It's the only way to produce a assay of that per portion. See I weighted my ore and crushed it with a hammer I'll let you know later using the price of gold in Waltz's time. You'll be shocked at the results.
But I think you could all answer that Question right now.

babymick1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
im looking for a clear view of this map ,maybe if u have a links? View attachment 1541165

Doc

Never seen this map before, The Sun thing is the last step, but not your Finnish line. There's one more step to go.

IMG_1724.JPG

The right side is your sun

Without the finnel step, Round and Round.
Even the Perfil map is missing it. But they say Ruth had a couple gold nuggets on him, not ore.
So maybe in his journal or he had the last step in his head. That no one could steal his treasure.

babymick1

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doc

Never seen this map before, The Sun thing is the last step, but not your Finnish line. There's one more step to go.

View attachment 1541185

The right side is your sun

Without the finnel step, Round and Round.
Even the Perfil map is missing it. But they say Ruth had a couple gold nuggets on him, not ore.
So maybe in his journal or he had the last step in his head. That no one could steal his treasure.

babymick1

Yea just cant read any of the small print on the map. hence asking if someone has a better map that can be read.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

Somehiker, No author attached to the map. Or is that a more complete copy of the Ruth Map. The orientation is wrong and the window rock depicted is the wrong one. There's many in that range, all natural of course, Someone always moved the entire range to make them work. Just kidding most are man made. But don't tell the Forrest Service that, They'll go in complete denial mode.

I assume they never had the last instructions to Finnish the Journey.

babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread