Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: The Latin Heart and LDM Canyon

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Oct 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    13 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

The Latin Heart and LDM Canyon

Seriously I have found the Latin Heart and LDM in the same canyon, I know where everything is at. The Peralta Stones are real but they were not made by Peralta's or Tumlinson, they were made by Jesuit Priests. I have found the following: The Latin Hear with the Cross of Santa Fe inside the Heart and Dagger beside, Jacob Waltz Cache, The Head of the Canyon, mind you its not the opening but a large rock carved as a man's head, The Cave, The Ruined House Foundation which sits above the LDM, The LDM, The Witch / Priest carved in the side of the Canyon, behind the Priests cross is a mine entrance, 9 other mine entrances, The Carved Elephant Head, The Hole that Jacob Waltz said you have to go through to get to his mine, ... And carved in the canyon floor A Priest in full Robes with an out stretched arm holding a Cross and a mine just beyond the cross, the only other one was in the details about the Tumacacori Mines in Southeast Arizona.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JacobWalzcaches.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	188.9 KB 
ID:	1549087   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Witch Priest(1).jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	1549088   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CrossinHeartwithKnife.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	1549089  

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times
    Seriously , I can't distinguish any shape of priest and whatever you found .
    At the priest map or witch map I have posted what i believe was the inspiration for the priest icon on the map , and this because close there is the stone two room house ruin ( red dot ) .
    Not how your theory is not the correct one .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	priest.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	94.6 KB 
ID:	1549185
    John_Arizona likes this.
    Marius

There are many doors in and out of the mnts,but none so hidden as the ones in front of you.
    Do you possess the knowledge of the spirit to let you enter them? NP

The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    1821 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    With all due respect to the OP - Google Earth images are just never going to convince anyone of anything when it comes to the LDM or Jesuit treasures. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, but if you're trying to you'll need to post some real photos of the things you've seen from ground level in person. If you're afraid photos will give away too much as far as the location is concerned just crop out those details.

Waiting...
    deducer, audigger53 and Loke like this.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubfan64 View Post
    With all due respect to the OP - Google Earth images are just never going to convince anyone of anything when it comes to the LDM or Jesuit treasures. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, but if you're trying to you'll need to post some real photos of the things you've seen from ground level in person. If you're afraid photos will give away too much as far as the location is concerned just crop out those details.

Waiting...
    Sorry Cubfan , I can't realize everybody's desire , but i think , I have posted some cropings of real pictures in another threads . I can crop a real picture for what looks like the priest because I have , but i will not do this now because of the style you asked for it . I will post it when I want , and not when somebody will provoke me to do it .
    Marius

There are many doors in and out of the mnts,but none so hidden as the ones in front of you.

The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Feb 2006
    New Hampshire - USA
    Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
    1821 times
    Banner Finds (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Sorry Cubfan , I can't realize everybody's desire , but i think , I have posted some cropings of real pictures in another threads . I can crop a real picture for what looks like the priest because I have , but i will not do this now because of the style you asked for it . I will post it when I want , and not when somebody will provoke me to do it .
    No problem Marius - we've had that discussion and I know where you stand. You have every right to show what you want . My post was geared more to the original post so that person knew where things stand here. Nobody I know will ever just take someone's word for the fact they found something (or everything which sometimes is claimed) and adding Google Earth images just isn't evidence for most of us.

I wouldn't personally post images of something of $$ value I found out there either so I'm not trying to provoke anyone - just making it clear what needs to be posted if someone really wants to prove something to us
    Loke, audigger53 and PotBelly Jim like this.
    "There is no getting away from a treasure that once fastens upon your mind" - Joseph Conrad (Nostromo)

us
    Dec 2008
    3903 times
    No problem Marius - we've had that discussion and I know where you stand. You have every right to show what you want . My post was geared more to the original post so that person knew where things stand here. Nobody I know will ever just take someone's word for the fact they found something (or everything which sometimes is claimed) and adding Google Earth images just isn't evidence for most of us.

I wouldn't personally post images of something of $$ value I found out there either so I'm not trying to provoke anyone - just making it clear what needs to be posted if someone really wants to prove something to us
    paul..let them post..it does provide alot of entertainment..

us
    Oct 2017
    Charlotte, NC
    13 times
    Well Junior lets just say if you can't download the pics and enlarge them yourself then you're going to be as blind as a bat in most cases. The Witch/Priest pic is easy to see but you'll never find it yourself and that's guaranteed. The other pics are as easy to see, The Cross of the Church of Santa Fe is sideways in the Latin Heart, just download it and look for yourself. The Map that Jacob Waltz drew of his cache is in the other pic, the cache sits on the right below the cross/heart. Find yourself a map of Jacobs cache and compare them. If you're still in disbelief I'll be more than happy to blindfold your "Butt" and take it out there to view everything come Spring. I am supplying myself for a 10 day stay in the canyon I have found. "Put your money where your mouth is at" or stay a troll.
    audigger53 likes this.

us
    Nov 2004
    171 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Herndon View Post
    Well Junior lets just say if you can't download the pics and enlarge them yourself then you're going to be as blind as a bat in most cases. The Witch/Priest pic is easy to see but you'll never find it yourself and that's guaranteed. The other pics are as easy to see, The Cross of the Church of Santa Fe is sideways in the Latin Heart, just download it and look for yourself. The Map that Jacob Waltz drew of his cache is in the other pic, the cache sits on the right below the cross/heart. Find yourself a map of Jacobs cache and compare them. If you're still in disbelief I'll be more than happy to blindfold your "Butt" and take it out there to view everything come Spring. I am supplying myself for a 10 day stay in the canyon I have found. "Put your money where your mouth is at" or stay a troll.
    Opinions ........
    PotBelly Jim likes this.

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times

I am sorry Paul for my attitude , but I didn't know the OP means " original post " .
    PotBelly Jim likes this.
    Marius

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Herndon View Post
    I don't know to whom are you referring , but if it's me , then listen : You speak laud and full of certainty before you prove to yourself how what you write here are truth and real . So, get your butt out there for 10 days and sneak around for your alleged witch and Waltz cache map , and if you will find something , come back and show us your finds .
    But I am sure , at the end of your research , you will be another one who will come empty hands and another one who believed have found the LDM and solved the stone maps by reading the nature signs and listening to the birds .
    Last edited by markmar; Feb 12, 2018 at 11:45 AM.
    PotBelly Jim likes this.
    Marius

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times
    Because I don't speak only looking at the GE images , here is a modified picture in which you can see what could be the priest/witch icon fron the known stone map . The angle of the priest " body " in this picture is diagonaly , and you can ( maybe ) recognize the hat in the first up square . I edited the colour and the contrast of the picture for a better image of the " priest ".

Name:	priest.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	1550274

Have a nice day gentlemen !
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Marius

Charter Member
    us
    Mr.

Apr 2015
    AZ
    Old Compass, I have 3 of them!!
    981 times
    WOW, That has a wonderful likeness!!!
    Maverick1 likes this.

us
    May 2013
    Phx AZ
    761 times
    Is He...? dressed in black..in a dark cave...in the middle of the night..? think I can see him.
    Carrol likes this.

Feb 2004
    Mesa Arizona
    3169 times

Name:	ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1518621881.738646.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	1.01 MB 
ID:	1550637

gr
    Oct 2012
    3972 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick1 View Post
    Is He...? dressed in black..in a dark cave...in the middle of the night..? think I can see him.
    Is Owl your Indian name ? If not , then wait for the sunrise because you are searching in darkness .
    Oroblanco likes this.
    Marius

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links