The Latin Heart and LDM Canyon

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seriously I have found the Latin Heart and LDM in the same canyon, I know where everything is at. The Peralta Stones are real but they were not made by Peralta's or Tumlinson, they were made by Jesuit Priests. I have found the following: The Latin Hear with the Cross of Santa Fe inside the Heart and Dagger beside, Jacob Waltz Cache, The Head of the Canyon, mind you its not the opening but a large rock carved as a man's head, The Cave, The Ruined House Foundation which sits above the LDM, The LDM, The Witch / Priest carved in the side of the Canyon, behind the Priests cross is a mine entrance, 9 other mine entrances, The Carved Elephant Head, The Hole that Jacob Waltz said you have to go through to get to his mine, ... And carved in the canyon floor A Priest in full Robes with an out stretched arm holding a Cross and a mine just beyond the cross, the only other one was in the details about the Tumacacori Mines in Southeast Arizona.

Attachments

• JacobWalzcaches.jpg
    JacobWalzcaches.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Witch Priest(1).jpg
    Witch Priest(1).jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 236
  • CrossinHeartwithKnife.jpg
    CrossinHeartwithKnife.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 259

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect to the OP - Google Earth images are just never going to convince anyone of anything when it comes to the LDM or Jesuit treasures. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, but if you're trying to you'll need to post some real photos of the things you've seen from ground level in person. If you're afraid photos will give away too much as far as the location is concerned just crop out those details.

Waiting...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all due respect to the OP - Google Earth images are just never going to convince anyone of anything when it comes to the LDM or Jesuit treasures. You don't have to prove anything to anyone, but if you're trying to you'll need to post some real photos of the things you've seen from ground level in person. If you're afraid photos will give away too much as far as the location is concerned just crop out those details.

Waiting...

Sorry Cubfan , I can't realize everybody's desire , but i think , I have posted some cropings of real pictures in another threads . I can crop a real picture for what looks like the priest because I have , but i will not do this now because of the style you asked for it . I will post it when I want , and not when somebody will provoke me to do it .

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Cubfan , I can't realize everybody's desire , but i think , I have posted some cropings of real pictures in another threads . I can crop a real picture for what looks like the priest because I have , but i will not do this now because of the style you asked for it . I will post it when I want , and not when somebody will provoke me to do it .

No problem Marius - we've had that discussion and I know where you stand. You have every right to show what you want :). My post was geared more to the original post so that person knew where things stand here. Nobody I know will ever just take someone's word for the fact they found something (or everything which sometimes is claimed) and adding Google Earth images just isn't evidence for most of us.

I wouldn't personally post images of something of $$ value I found out there either so I'm not trying to provoke anyone - just making it clear what needs to be posted if someone really wants to prove something to us :)

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
No problem Marius - we've had that discussion and I know where you stand. You have every right to show what you want :). My post was geared more to the original post so that person knew where things stand here. Nobody I know will ever just take someone's word for the fact they found something (or everything which sometimes is claimed) and adding Google Earth images just isn't evidence for most of us.

I wouldn't personally post images of something of $$ value I found out there either so I'm not trying to provoke anyone - just making it clear what needs to be posted if someone really wants to prove something to us :)

paul..let them post..it does provide alot of entertainment..:occasion14:

OP
OP
Gary_Herndon

Gary_Herndon

Oct 5, 2017
Elizabethtown, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well Junior lets just say if you can't download the pics and enlarge them yourself then you're going to be as blind as a bat in most cases. The Witch/Priest pic is easy to see but you'll never find it yourself and that's guaranteed. The other pics are as easy to see, The Cross of the Church of Santa Fe is sideways in the Latin Heart, just download it and look for yourself. The Map that Jacob Waltz drew of his cache is in the other pic, the cache sits on the right below the cross/heart. Find yourself a map of Jacobs cache and compare them. If you're still in disbelief I'll be more than happy to blindfold your "Butt" and take it out there to view everything come Spring. I am supplying myself for a 10 day stay in the canyon I have found. "Put your money where your mouth is at" or stay a troll.

Ponchosportal

Nov 19, 2004
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Junior lets just say if you can't download the pics and enlarge them yourself then you're going to be as blind as a bat in most cases. The Witch/Priest pic is easy to see but you'll never find it yourself and that's guaranteed. The other pics are as easy to see, The Cross of the Church of Santa Fe is sideways in the Latin Heart, just download it and look for yourself. The Map that Jacob Waltz drew of his cache is in the other pic, the cache sits on the right below the cross/heart. Find yourself a map of Jacobs cache and compare them. If you're still in disbelief I'll be more than happy to blindfold your "Butt" and take it out there to view everything come Spring. I am supplying myself for a 10 day stay in the canyon I have found. "Put your money where your mouth is at" or stay a troll.

Opinions ........

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am sorry Paul for my attitude , but I didn't know the OP means " original post " .

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't know to whom are you referring , but if it's me , then listen : You speak laud and full of certainty before you prove to yourself how what you write here are truth and real . So, get your butt out there for 10 days and sneak around for your alleged witch and Waltz cache map , and if you will find something , come back and show us your finds .
But I am sure , at the end of your research , you will be another one who will come empty hands and another one who believed have found the LDM and solved the stone maps by reading the nature signs and listening to the birds .

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because I don't speak only looking at the GE images , here is a modified picture in which you can see what could be the priest/witch icon fron the known stone map . The angle of the priest " body " in this picture is diagonaly , and you can ( maybe ) recognize the hat in the first up square . I edited the colour and the contrast of the picture for a better image of the " priest ".

priest.jpg

Have a nice day gentlemen !

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, That has a wonderful likeness!!!

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Is He...? dressed in black..in a dark cave...in the middle of the night..? think I can see him.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is He...? dressed in black..in a dark cave...in the middle of the night..? think I can see him.

Is Owl your Indian name ? If not , then wait for the sunrise because you are searching in darkness .

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
Is Owl your Indian name ? If not , then wait for the sunrise because you are searching in darkness .

Legit question, re malaka. You, Shed some light for us. Your picture, your darkness, your chore. (owls see in the dark)

And it's called Native Americans. No more injuns.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Legit question, re malaka. You, Shed some light for us. Your picture, your darkness, your chore. (owls see in the dark)

And it's called Native Americans. No more injuns.

So , if i would call you SOB in turn for your " re malaka " , that would have some relation with the thread title ? Or your attitude reflects the civilization and education you have in your country ?
You are rediculous and an uneducated thing .

Last edited:

Maverick1

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
Phx AZ
Primary Interest:
Other
So , if i would call you SOB in turn for your " re malaka " , that would have some relation with the thread title ? Or your attitude reflects the civilization and education you have in your country ?
You are rediculous and an uneducated thing .

Don’t get me wrong re,..

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t burn your new flag on us, malaka. You already burnt your old one. I’ve seen a lot of kokalari bulangii in Monastirakis market many years ago. Ya still lookin’ for shmen..?
Parakalo, ma-pulikis.

At least , you didn't tell us , have you recognized the " priest " in my pic ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread