question on dutchman clue.

OP
OP
D

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also where it was said waltz had told how the mine was marked above .

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Where did the clue come from about the square rock with elongated corner come from, Any direction someone could point me or a quote. Thanks
probably the same place most of the ldm clues came from..out of someone's rear end.if the dutchman actually said all those clues on his deathbed it would have taken him 6 months

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did the clue come from about the square rock with elongated corner come from, Any direction someone could point me or a quote. Thanks

Never heard of that clue or the other one you mentioned - only one I've heard was a description of how he filled in the mine with criscrossed logs/branches, etc...

I'm with Dave - at this point it's impossible to know what clues are real and which aren't.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Never heard of that clue or the other one you mentioned - only one I've heard was a description of how he filled in the mine with criscrossed logs/branches, etc...

I'm with Dave - at this point it's impossible to know what clues are real and which aren't.
the only clues herman petrash put any stock in was the gunsight...the rock formation in the shape of a man and the house in a cave...

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never heard of those clues. But can someone tell me about the gunsight clue. I don't mean to change the subject but I don't remember the gunsight.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
the only clues herman petrash put any stock in was the gunsight...the rock formation in the shape of a man and the house in a cave...

Dave

I think if Herman believed in these clues, It's most likely the start of the contamination where the LDM and The Stone Maps started to intertwine together. A small window between Maps found/Herman passes away.

just my thoughts

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave

I think if Herman believed in these clues, It's most likely the start of the contamination where the LDM and The Stone Maps started to intertwine together. A small window between Maps found/Herman passes away.

just my thoughts

babymick1
mick..herman told the tourist's alot of things but he told very few people the info he got from his brother and julia

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mick..herman told the tourist's alot of things but he told very few people the info he got from his brother and julia

Well I'm sure there well kept secrets, And mostly never be Told,
But I'm I right about the Rock Horse , Which is part of the Julia map. That marks the cave Waltz stayed in.

Babymick1

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I have set & read about all of your professional opinions about where the lost dutch man mine is. It has been very entertaining & interesting THANKS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread