A RASTA

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FOLKS : How many of you have found A RASTA's in the Superstitions proper ?? Just asking for a friend! Maybe another earthquake would uncover the so called "LOST DUTCHMAN" since it's possible an earthquake could have hid it or the Dutchman or Apaches or badgers, or any other possible, possibility. This forum is stacked with the best of the best when it comes to the "LOST DUTCHMAN". From the time of "HIS" death until the present how many more years do you need ? Does the Beale Treasure ring a bell ?? Just saying for a friend. There is no doubt that other peoples have traveled through & prospected this area as evidenced with archaeology from Tucson to the Grand Canyon. Just posting for a friend , per my lawyer's advice. Paul Harvey always said, You can say anything about anybody as long as you close with " BLESS YOU HEART " so" BLESS YOUR HEARTS."

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love it says a new member ! So Be it that's great. Sure miss the BLIND BOWMAN. LOL

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh I forgot about that private eye that sucks on that pipe have you ever found any slag in the Catalinas. Just asking for a friend.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Welcome to Treasurenet Ink. I presume you have an older ID, is it Blindbowman perhaps? Just curious.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Either way, responding to him just gives him motivation to keep posting more nonsense. I've already put him on ignore.

As I like to say- don't feed the trolls.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More than a few "new" members have been posting lately - doubt many of them are truly new.

eldo.JPG

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try this again : In order for your right to think sometimes you have to be offensive. I simply asked questions & made simple statements. As I have stated this forum has the best of the best when it comes too where is the so called lost dutchman mine but you still have no idea or conjecture to its where abouts . Amazing Love you people keep up the investigating & speculation. p.s. Apache Junction & their business's depend on our b.s. AMEN & GOD BLESS PLEASE BE SAFE.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dam within 2 days I have become a new member too a green member wow. Just wait until I start posting pictures of ??. things that are not in the supes but close I love the pics you people have posted of HEARTS. I will post one pic of a heart that will blow your mind. AGAIN BLESS YOUR HEARTS. Again to the deceiver with a pipe if you would like to see slag pile in the Cats be nice & maybe I will show you. Until then keep stumbling around in the area of the DOS CABESAS.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure hope my comments & posts are staying within the governors guide lines but I am sure if not they would be ready to ponce explain why I can not express my 1st admendment right. Oh by the way who is ELDO ?? just asking for a friend . ok gonna go over see my friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure hope my comments & posts are staying within the governors guide lines but I am sure if not they would be ready to ponce explain why I can not express my 1st admendment right. Oh by the way who is ELDO ?? just asking for a friend . ok gonna go over see my friends.

TreasureNet is a private website with public access, as long as members post by OUR rules they can post what they wish, those who break our rules have the words, post or thread deleted depending on the rule violated. those who continue to violate our rules find they no longer have the ability to post at all.

AbTexEx

Nov 27, 2008
America's Dairyland
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Someone got a rumor started several years back about
an arrasta up in the wilderness area of the supers.
Next thing you know some maroon drove a backhoe up
into the widerness area and did some major digging.
FS got word of it and promptly closed the road.
If you are driving east on the main road just look to
your right for a new section of fence.
If you get to the dead end turn around and look to your
left.
Old road is still there. Real ankle breaker.

ripped.JPG

AJones

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's the old road, off of First Water road, that used to go to the trailhead for the Massacre Grounds area trail.
The FS said at the time that they closed it because of excessive littering, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone HAD taken a backhoe out there for whatever reason.
The road was almost impassible, even 14 or 15 years ago, well before they closed it.

Regards:SH.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
That's the old road, off of First Water road, that used to go to the trailhead for the Massacre Grounds area trail.
The FS said at the time that they closed it because of excessive littering, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone HAD taken a backhoe out there for whatever reason.
The road was almost impassible, even 14 or 15 years ago, well before they closed it.

Regards:SH.
the story i got was the FS shut the road down because a bunch of imbeciles on atv's went in there after a big rain and made a mud bog and tore the place up pretty good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread