RENDEZVOUS

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I ask without breaking any rules are you LDMA folks planning another dessert meeting may I ask when & where. I was there for I think the 5th rendevous but can not remember the directions to the site. If I can make it could be very interesting. Bless your hearts & I sure hope I have not broken any T.Net rules. Looking forward to seeing that 6'8" person & the Chicago Cop again. Again Bless Your Hearts. per PAUL HARVEY LOL . Love Jack San Folice he is one of the most unblieveable characters you will ever meet Hey Jack love you.

Last edited:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
May I ask without breaking any rules are you LDMA folks planning another dessert meeting may I ask when & where. I was there for I think the 5th rendevous but can not remember the directions to the site. If I can make it could be very interesting. Bless your hearts & I sure hope I have not broken any T.Net rules. Looking forward to seeing that 6'8" person & the Chicago Cop again. Again Bless Your Hearts. per PAUL HARVEY LOL . Love Jack San Folice he is one of the most unblieveable characters you will ever meet Hey Jack love you.
The LDMA does not run the annual rendezvous. The LDMA is the Lost Dutchmans Mining Association, linked to the Gold Prospectors Association of America, and actually has very little to do with the Lost Dutchman whatsoever. The LDMA owns a number of patented gold mines (private property in other words) and the members are allowed to prospect on all of them and keep all the gold they find. They are also allowed to camp on the LDMA properties. The Dutch hunters rendezvous is hosted by your friends here on T-net and that 'other channel' to a degree as well, at the Dons Camp, which you should already know. It is on the kindness of the Dons Club that we are allowed to use their camp as a place to get together. Just wanted to set the record straight there, but anyway the LDMA has nothing to do with the annual Dutch hunters rendezvous. If you are interested in the LDMA or GPAA, they are available online just do a Google search and you will find them.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Life time member of the LDMA 20 years now. Original member ship $3,000.00 now it is $7,000.00. Let me ask this question again is there gonna be a meeting of the Lost Dutchman experts this year ? & when & where? Thank you Mr. Blanco BLESS YOUR HEART> ink

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Life time member of the LDMA 20 years now. Original member ship $3,000.00 now it is $7,000.00. Let me ask this question again is there gonna be a meeting of the Lost Dutchman experts this year ? & when & where? Thank you Mr. Blanco BLESS YOUR HEART> ink

If you are a member of the LDMA then you knew that they have nothing to do with the annual Dutch Hunters rendezvous. Why did you ask then?

I do not set up the rendezvous and don't know the dates yet but it is pretty much a certainty there will be a rendezvous barring some disaster. The fellows who arrange it each year will let everyone know in advance.

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another LDM hunter thought someone said that it is on October 19,20,21. I heard that from someone else, I don't know for sure.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Another LDM hunter thought someone said that it is on October 19,20,21. I heard that from someone else, I don't know for sure.

2018 Lost Dutchman Rendezvous
Gentlemen: The 2018 Lost Dutchman Rendezvous will be held this year on the first weekend in November. I have moved it to November due to the hot weather we were having during the last several Rendezvous in October. Those date's will be Friday November the 2nd., Saturday the 3rd., and Sunday the 4th. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I met some nice people at the last 2!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread