killing of dennis brown

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
AJ
I always figgered it was something in the water.....but....
Apparently, if the lead poisoning don't get to ya first, the mercury vapors will.

i dont know bout that wayne...i have lead and mercury poison and i dont run around killing people..i had only been around bob a couple times and he gave me the creeps...he had the look (and the reputation) of a serial killer...he had crazy eyes....i always heard he was a korean war hero...supposedly had a pretty high body bag count in korea...if rumor is correct he did pretty good over here too...lol

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just as well then, that he isn't still around . Otherwise the Rendezvous might be a little bit less cordial.

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I lack context for the transcript but thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Please post more.

OP
OP
A

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Crawford: Ok but Lopez did come down there, him and Wade Williams, and they did make that
other statement that I would be no loss if somebody shot me.
Smith: Right.
Crawford: Alright Harold like I said before. I’m leaving the rest of this up to the Attorney
General’s office, and they would probably like to get a written statement from you.
Smith: Help make it clear to this Mafia. Now what I don’t know is who put the contract on me.
Crawford” Ok.
Smith: I do know a contract has been put on me.
Crawford: Well Harold I think if we all work together on this, I think we can come to the whole
thing, and the whole thing will come out in the wash.
Smith: Right.
Crawford: Ok Harold I’m going to sign off now, and this is. What is the date today? January the
15? And what is the time?
Smith: Here is one thing I want to say I don’t want any protection, because I want to go about
my own business just the way I was.
Crawford: Ok but you would have no objection to working with the Attorney General’s office to
get to the bottom of this?
Smith: No none at all.
Crawford: Ok Harold it is approximately seven minutes after six, January 15, 1976. You have
given me a complete statement tape, and you also said you would be willing to go
ahead and put this in writing and sign it there, and also this tape and this written
document, when it is drawn up that these can be used in a court of law.
Crawford: Ok this will be the property of the Attorney General’s office. Ok one copy will also go to
my attorney Alan Susman. Ok for a pending suit against Pinal County Sheriff’s
Department. Ok.
Smith: Well, I’d like to get that cleared with them.
Crawford: Ok, alright Harold I’m going to sign off, and I have to go. Just take care of yourself.
Smith: I will.
Crawford: If anything comes up you notify the Attorney General’s office in Phoenix, and ask for
Mr. Wapola, ok?
Smith: Alright.
Crawford: Alright, well thank you, Harold.
Smith: Your welcome.

End Of transcript.

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are the imolies ? Just asking Hollywood could make a good western forum this post WOW !!!!!!!

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
marius....i tried to find np's real name a couple years ago...i talked to a few people that were with bob ward at that time period...nobody had any clue as to who he was

Dave , I found out who was ( his name ) NotPeralta , but I gave my word to his widow to keep it secret . The only thing I could tell , is he was 67 years old when passed on . NP had found a very rich gold mine in the Supers . It's what I have called the " knob " mine and is depicted in the Manuel's map ( Lust for Gold ) .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread