ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Honestly can someone tell me how did the so called LEGEND of the LOST DUTCHMAN MINE start ?? With respect may I ask how many of you governors have ever visited the south west dessert ?? No contempt of rules intended just a very simple question. BLESS YOUR HEARTS & MAY OUR GOD BLESS Dam I should be a senior member by now. wow.
you tell me and we'll both know lol

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Old Jacob needed a cover story to explain all the stolen gold he had amassed while working as an ore hauler. :occasion14:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ink gives everybody on T net a rug burn. But I believe that people like him in their ramblings may have one legitimate statement or question that might make sense. How did the legend of the LDM get started and why does it continues today? I'm not very good at finding out information and miss spell or say the names wrong. But did the legend start with the newspaper article about Julia's first trip into the mountains? Or could it have been something that Dick Holmes did like grinding gold, seen by I believe Jim Bark. Or was it started because of the many deaths of the people looking for the LDM such as Ruth and Gasler? Or maybe it could have started and continues because of all the articles and books written years ago up till today and even into tomorrow, by people like Barry Storm, Curt Gentry and Dr. Thomas Glover. Arthur's in the future like your children that will carry on the legend. The legend continues here on T net, and in our hearts and souls. Rug burn and all. Some day someone will be right. I hope I didn't mess up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nobody very well said. "thanks"

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The more you post the more I believe that I know who you are. I won't say who. What will make you happy, an apology?

Ponchosportal

Nov 19, 2004
Primary Interest:
Other
The more you post the more I believe that I know who you are. I won't say who. What will make you happy, an apology?

What would make me happy would be this Forum Thread addressing the LDM. Once the most active on TN this has become a joke. Based on historical TN actions you have to wonder why this has gone on as long as it has.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows ??

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Careful Poncho . I am surprised you have not already been judged & prosecuted.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell not only delete the comment but put this individual on probation the same as you have done me. Bless your Hearts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread