Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then, can you show us a pic of the horse landmark like is depicted in the map?
And this because a Greek proverb says how " Many donkeys look the same ".

Trust me, Id like to. But then the secret would be out.. Yes, alot of conclusions can be made in alot of places but only one fits perfectly. U prob have the best chance if u know where NP got his. I'd guess it's one of the 4 on the horse map. Gold in hand will only put it to rest, so till then. I will remain criptic.. remember. K.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid. The map was made to be found. It's out in the open if u know what your looking for. I suggest find the 5. The rest comes easy.

Last edited:

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello Doc. have you hiked in there yet. thanks

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello Doc. have you hiked in there yet. thanks

Last year recon. Took 2 1/2 days to get there. O ly had 10 min to take a video of area then had to turn around to get back to camp before dark. It's doable in 2 days with all gear. So plan on staying a lil bit closer. Will leave 2 days to see all I need to see all within a football field size area. So called fishing in a barrel. Should only take 5 min of looking to be on it. The map is surprising accurate. But am interested in all that is a there. Walt's cave with his tools would be an amazing find by itself.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Last year recon. Took 2 1/2 days to get there. O ly had 10 min to take a video of area then had to turn around to get back to camp before dark. It's doable in 2 days with all gear. So plan on staying a lil bit closer. Will leave 2 days to see all I need to see all within a football field size area. So called fishing in a barrel. Should only take 5 min of looking to be on it. The map is surprising accurate. But am interested in all that is a there. Walt's cave with his tools would be an amazing find by itself.
waltz cave has already been found

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
care to say a little more

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me, Id like to. But then the secret would be out.. Yes, alot of conclusions can be made in alot of places but only one fits perfectly. U prob have the best chance if u know where NP got his. I'd guess it's one of the 4 on the horse map. Gold in hand will only put it to rest, so till then. I will remain criptic.. remember. K.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid. The map was made to be found. It's out in the open if u know what your looking for. I suggest find the 5. The rest comes easy.

Of course I know from where NP got his gold. He also told me where the Ward's map to DeGrazia's paintings should be applied. Also the NP's mine , ex Peralta's, is not depicted in the Horse stone map. In the Horse map are depicted only three mines.
The five dots depicted on the Horse stone map are not mines but the three in line are the Orion's belt and the other two and the number 5 are to use them, in combination with the constellation numbers and the symbols on the map, to find out where the Horse landmark lies, measured from a specific point.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course I know from where NP got his gold. He also told me where the Ward's map to DeGrazia's paintings should be applied. Also the NP's mine , ex Peralta's, is not depicted in the Horse stone map. In the Horse map are depicted only three mines.
The five dots depicted on the Horse stone map are not mines but the three in line are the Orion's belt and the other two and the number 5 are to use them, in combination with the constellation numbers and the symbols on the map, to find out where the Horse landmark lies, measured from a specific point.

Difference in opinions. There isn't anything to do with stars with the horse map..It is exactly as it shows. Like I said it was my guess NP mine was one of the ones below . Wouldn't know unless I got there and looked at the spots. . Not the one I'm looking for. U said his mine faced east. None on the maps face east. Thought maybe u were giving misdirection. I could be wrong about NP mine but def not wrong about the horse map. U would smack yourself if I showed u. Lol it's that plain in site. I'm in it for the thrill and history. There is alot that can be proved if ya tie the places correctly with historical accts. Prob piss some off if I found it. Will see if I can share some pics after next trip. Gl all on the adventure.

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fourth mine is on the witch side. One is on both sides. Mirror exactly how it is on the map.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The 5 holes on the horse map represent the last five places of the 18 places. There is no horse monument or carving of a horse. It is simply a map as a pictograph/pictogram. You have to know where the 18 places are, then you shoot the coordinates up the trail to the last 5 places. The last two places bring you to two very big eye-catchers. You will know them when you see them. The two of them create the triangle that intersects the mine. The exact longitudinal line is encoded on the stone crosses. This secret is so simple it is almost impossible to discover. The Stone Maps are the perfect system. Anyone that discounts them simply gave up on them. Too hard to figure out. A few people have figured it out and I know everyone of them will tell you it took them years to finally crack the one clue that lead to a step by step understanding of the process. I am in awe of the gentlemen that conceived them and did the original survey. It is beyond monumental, no pun intended. I know they are real. I am being urged to write a small volume to explain it but I know it would do no good. First, it is extremely difficult to follow every step with the trig involved and second, most people wouldn't walk across the street to watch a piss ant eat a bale of hay, especially all of these "professional treasure hunters" here. I would share it with anyone that would like to meet me somewhere, however. The mine has been plundered and the shaft has been blasted. I can tell you how to get there but I am too old to go with you. My last trip up there was hell. Once you enter it, you will know. I am talking about the Lost Church Treasure of Santa Fe, the one from which all the legends originated. So, what more can I do to prove I decoded the maps and have been to the Church Treasure? Do you have the guts to make the trek into really wild parts? Meet me. I'm taking a RZR ride into the Four Peaks soon, meet me out there. I'll bring my lap top and we will see if you get it.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 5 holes on the horse map represent the last five places of the 18 places. There is no horse monument or carving of a horse. It is simply a map as a pictograph/pictogram. You have to know where the 18 places are, then you shoot the coordinates up the trail to the last 5 places. The last two places bring you to two very big eye-catchers. You will know them when you see them. The two of them create the triangle that intersects the mine. The exact longitudinal line is encoded on the stone crosses. This secret is so simple it is almost impossible to discover. The Stone Maps are the perfect system. Anyone that discounts them simply gave up on them. Too hard to figure out. A few people have figured it out and I know everyone of them will tell you it took them years to finally crack the one clue that lead to a step by step understanding of the process. I am in awe of the gentlemen that conceived them and did the original survey. It is beyond monumental, no pun intended. I know they are real. I am being urged to write a small volume to explain it but I know it would do no good. First, it is extremely difficult to follow every step with the trig involved and second, most people wouldn't walk across the street to watch a piss ant eat a bale of hay, especially all of these "professional treasure hunters" here. I would share it with anyone that would like to meet me somewhere, however. The mine has been plundered and the shaft has been blasted. I can tell you how to get there but I am too old to go with you. My last trip up there was hell. Once you enter it, you will know. I am talking about the Lost Church Treasure of Santa Fe, the one from which all the legends originated. So, what more can I do to prove I decoded the maps and have been to the Church Treasure? Do you have the guts to make the trek into really wild parts? Meet me. I'm taking a RZR ride into the Four Peaks soon, meet me out there. I'll bring my lap top and we will see if you get it.

U are right. There was a plenty to find north of the salt. Gave one of many spots away today. The Latin heart is north of the river. As is the CP map. Proving the Jesuits were mining above the salt. Like I said alot of history would change if ever really proven out. Not what I'm looking for also. I only have so much time down in Az. Got other projects. I'd be too old also by the time I ever got to that side of the river. Will try to prove Doc Thorne's quartz vein one day. It's not the same as the ldm. Accidentally posted the coordinates here. Took them down quickly. Lol Just a hunch from the acct. That also is only 1 way in , one way out. Won't know till someone goes there...But a drone can be flown there...smiles View attachment 1776435 View attachment 1776435

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Difference in opinions. There isn't anything to do with stars with the horse map..It is exactly as it shows. Like I said it was my guess NP mine was one of the ones below . Wouldn't know unless I got there and looked at the spots. . Not the one I'm looking for. U said his mine faced east. None on the maps face east. Thought maybe u were giving misdirection. I could be wrong about NP mine but def not wrong about the horse map. U would smack yourself if I showed u. Lol it's that plain in site. I'm in it for the thrill and history. There is alot that can be proved if ya tie the places correctly with historical accts. Prob piss some off if I found it. Will see if I can share some pics after next trip. Gl all on the adventure.

I never wrote the NP's mine faced east and I doubt someone would find it without knowing the exact place.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never wrote the NP's mine faced east and I doubt someone would find it without knowing the exact place.

Swore I read it from u. But maybe not.. my bad. Have to recall why I remember that. :icon_scratch:

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was np mine an existing mine or an outcrop he found on his own?

Was an existing mine. Np wrote about this mine in one thread of this forum :

" The quartz came from a vein inside a volcanic bubble, a room of solid material, which could not be caved in, so there was no shoring done. On one side was a quartz vein about a foot wide and someone over time had done a lot of work on this vein. The vein went across the wall into the ground and from that point they followed the vein digging down about 25 to 30 feet. Why they never finished working the vein can only be speculated on. While who ever had started working the vein downward had to start shoring it up and when I worked it down about another 10 to 15 feet it just got to dangerous. I ended up closing it up just like I found it. The entrance faced the west, and had a real good view of everything you could see for a long ways. NP ".

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pic taken by NP from the mine's site showing two pieces of ore. Like you can see the ore is very rich in gold and has both white and hematite stained quartz.

img391.jpg

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

" The quartz came from a vein inside a volcanic bubble, a room of solid material, which could not be caved in, so there was no shoring done. On one side was a quartz vein about a foot wide and someone over time had done a lot of work on this vein. The vein went across the wall into the ground and from that point they followed the vein digging down about 25 to 30 feet. Why they never finished working the vein can only be speculated on. While who ever had started working the vein downward had to start shoring it up and when I worked it down about another 10 to 15 feet it just got to dangerous. I ended up closing it up just like I found it. The entrance faced the west, and had a real good view of everything you could see for a long ways. NP ".

thanks marius

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yep. Dont know how I got east. Lol Do love reading the story of it. Thanks for posting it again. One of 2 places that come to mind. Np was def in a league of his own with that. Would put my bet on 2 ND pic as that location. Prob not right. One always gotta keep their eyes open. Not the one I'm looking for but fun to solve maps. Plenty to see out there just gotta get off your ass and look. View attachment 1776686 View attachment 1776688 Always wanted to check this spot. On the 3rd pic. View attachment 1776689

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. Dont know how I got east. Lol Do love reading the story of it. Thanks for posting it again. One of 2 places that come to mind. Np was def in a league of his own with that. Would put my bet on 2 ND pic as that location. Prob not right. One always gotta keep their eyes open. Not the one I'm looking for but fun to solve maps. Plenty to see out there just gotta get off your ass and look. View attachment 1776686 View attachment 1776688 Always wanted to check this spot. On the 3rd pic. View attachment 1776689

Pic of quartz found where it shouldn't of been. Was a hide Skinner , tip is broke off. Holds that yellow stuff. If ya know the maker that flintknapped this. Tell them I found it. Thinking about donating to the museum if I get that way. When I get back down there. View attachment 1776711 View attachment 1776712 View attachment 1776713 View attachment 1776714

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread