Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: The stone maps and their concept

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    May 2007
    4529 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    δικός μου !
    So, what is she saying belongs to her, Marius ?

Think I'd steer clear of that one....

"Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes"

Last edited by somehiker; Feb 17, 2019 at 01:27 PM.
    markmar and coazon de oro like this.
    Hell,you ain't never too old to look!

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    Quote Originally Posted by somehiker View Post
    δικός μου !

The girl says " Δικό μου " which means " It's mine " . The word which you posted " δικός μου " means " he's mine " .

Also the guy is singing in the refren :

At the end of the followings
    the rope I find from the sea's bottom ,
    a pirate ship for the first resalto( attack ).
    On the sharings, I never knew my share well
    Now for the first time I know what it's mine.
    Last edited by markmar; Feb 17, 2019 at 03:36 PM.
    Marius

If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

ca
    May 2007
    4529 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    The girl says " Δικό μου " which means " It's mine " . The word which you posted " δικός μου " means " he's mine " .

Also the guy is singing in the refren :

At the end of the following
    the rope I find from the sea's bottom ,
    a pirate ship for the first resalto( attack ).
    On the sharings, I never knew my share well
    Now for the first time I know what it's mine.
    As Casca replied to Cassius....

"But those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads. But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me."

Much like the Stone Maps are to most folks IMO.

However the three Latin words " MEUS" on each of the artifacts, the Latin Heart and Cursum Perficio, may provide an answer as to who was responsible for for those parts of the bigger picture. Unless they refer to the two Latin Texts, one of which included the CP sketch, that were found back then, where there still could be a third book waiting to be found in the same area ? Perhaps with more information ?
    Still....could be something else, more familiar to those who were educated in the same "Holy Faith" as the map maker(s).

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    As Casca replied to Cassius....

"But those that understood him smiled at one another and shook their heads. But, for mine own part, it was Greek to me."

Much like the Stone Maps are to most folks IMO.

However the three Latin words " MEUS" on each of the artifacts, the Latin Heart and Cursum Perficio, may provide an answer as to who was responsible for for those parts of the bigger picture. Unless they refer to the two Latin Texts, one of which included the CP sketch, that were found back then, where there still could be a third book waiting to be found in the same area ? Perhaps with more information ?
    Still....could be something else, more familiar to those who were educated in the same "Holy Faith" as the map maker(s).
    Also MEUS could be an anagram for MUSE from Greek mythology .

" The Roman scholar Varro (116–27 BC) relates that there are only three Muses: one born from the movement of water, another who makes sound by striking the air, and a third who is embodied only in the human voice. They were called Melete or "Practice", Mneme or "Memory" and Aoide or "Song". Three ancient Muses were also reported in Plutarch's (46–120 AD) Quaestiones Convivales[8] (9.I4.2–4).[9] "

Text from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muses
    Last edited by markmar; Feb 17, 2019 at 03:56 PM.
    somehiker likes this.
    Marius

If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1107 times
    Old Jesuits and Spainish Mines
    δικός μου !

Maybe it’s a song about Mary and Frank

wrmickel1
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    What is really fascinating , is how if you will find the heart , then at the same time you will find and the warrior head , because the heart is embedded in its face .

Name:  head and heart.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  1.3 KB
    Marius

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    And if you just wonder how the infinity sign from the lower stone map trail looks like.

Name:  sign.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  3.0 KB
    Marius

ca
    May 2007
    4529 times
    And if you just wonder how the infinity sign from the lower stone map trail looks like.

Views: 149
Size:  3.0 KB
    Perhaps.
    To someone "sitting in a tin can....far far away".
    The symbol might represent two excavations, adjacent to and perhaps connected in some way.
    There was some kind of reference to a mine shaped like an hourglass in literature about the LDM (for those who believe there's a connection between the SM's and LDM)
    Or two round boulders against each other, but clearly visible from ground level, since I'm sure that is where it was intended for the stones to be used.
    Even a number eight, since there is also a "1", a "4", and a "7" (or two sevens maybe), on the map stones .
    I suspect the first explanation I've listed here, and that it represents the location of the "crossover" from the Latin Heart translation.

ca
    May 2007
    4529 times
    What is really fascinating , is how if you will find the heart , then at the same time you will find and the warrior head , because the heart is embedded in its face .

Name:  head and heart.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  1.3 KB
    I've always liked this one Marius.
    Partly because it has another SM symbol as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Warrior head with SM symbols.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	1719357

Not only that, but the two symbols, in relative position and inclination, are very close to what we see on the stones.
    Last edited by somehiker; Jun 04, 2019 at 06:59 PM.

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    Perhaps.
    To someone "sitting in a tin can....far far away".
    The symbol might represent two excavations, adjacent to and perhaps connected in some way.
    There was some kind of reference to a mine shaped like an hourglass in literature about the LDM (for those who believe there's a connection between the SM's and LDM)
    Or two round boulders against each other, but clearly visible from ground level, since I'm sure that is where it was intended for the stones to be used.
    Even a number eight, since there is also a "1", a "4", and a "7" (or two sevens maybe), on the map stones .
    I suspect the first explanation I've listed here, and that it represents the location of the "crossover" from the Latin Heart translation.
    You can see in my pic a clue from the Latin stone heart map. The FAUCES in front of the warrior's nose.

Views: 118
Size:  4.2 KB
    Marius

ca
    May 2007
    4529 times
    Fauces can be translated a number of ways Marius.
    https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/th...8c4cd3426.html
    You will need to put your boots to work out there in order to be successful at this.
    Sat views and blue pictures of shapes just won't do the trick, and will only lead to frustration.

May 2019
    70 times
    Hey, Wayne, you are exactly right. Satellite images from straight away down, other than general location are worthless. people who drew maps. could not draw that image on to their maps. You have to be across in a canyon maybe higher up looking down at something, you have to be able on google earth to get down at the ground level on Google and then be able to walk across the ground. Evan with that, and a drone you are missing 80% to 100% percent of what is there, hell even when you know you know you are on the right spot, on the ground it still takes a while, to hell with a while, it takes a long time to find stuff you just walked past. Wayne Howard sent me that info I will upload it later tonight, I am having tech issues, but will get it done. Jeff.

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    Fauces can be translated a number of ways Marius.
    https://www.wordhippo.com/what-is/th...8c4cd3426.html
    You will need to put your boots to work out there in order to be successful at this.
    Sat views and blue pictures of shapes just won't do the trick, and will only lead to frustration.
    I believe all the translations fit with the image.
    I am very succesful at this more that you can imagine and my boots have dust from many places that you never will walk.
    And about my pictures, sat or blue, are from the place where the stone maps lie. Take them as they are and ignore them if you want. But don't doubt them because you don't know the truth.
    Marius

May 2019
    70 times
    NONE OF US HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO IT NONE OF US REALLY KNOWS WHAT THE OTHERS HAVE, YOU MAY BE CORRECT IN WHAT YOU HAVE, I DO NOT WHAT YOU HAVE. yOU MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING. lIKE WISE YOU REALLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE HAVE. tHE ONE DIFFERENCE I SEE IS WE ARE SHOWING SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE, AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO. PLUS WE ARE SHOWING BOOTS ON THE GROUND and will continue showing what we have, as long as it does not give away our location, that will come in our book. Good luck hope your efforts pay off. Jeff.

May 2019
    70 times
    WILL DO THANKS

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links