The stone maps and their concept

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pic of quartz found where it shouldn't of been. Was a hide Skinner , tip is broke off. Holds that yellow stuff. If ya know the maker that flintknapped this. Tell them I found it. Thinking about donating to the museum if I get that way. When I get back down there. View attachment 1776711 View attachment 1776712 View attachment 1776713 View attachment 1776714

Got of subject here. Lol . The first pic is the place where both the horse and witch map have the same place located. That is if my solve is right... Why I said are ya sure NP mine isn't on the map only u would know. Lol. Hey u never know? Right?! Also outside of rocks don't show the inner beauty. As u can see that came from a vein exactly like NPs. Sun bleached quartz by my fingers in third pic. nothing great to look at till u take off the top.

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got of subject here. Lol . The first pic is the place where both the horse and witch map have the same place located. That is if my solve is right... Why I said are ya sure NP mine isn't on the map only u would know. Lol. Hey u never know? Right?! Also outside of rocks don't show the inner beauty. As u can see that came from a vein exactly like NPs. Sun bleached quartz by my fingers in third pic. nothing great to look at till u take off the top.

I am sure the NP's mine is not in the horse stone map.
In the region of NP's mine, there are three geologic fault lines in the shape of rectangular triangle. The NP's mine is at the top of the 90* angle, with another two mines almost at the same distance apart to lie on one side of the triangle and another two almost at the same distance apart to lie on the other side of the triangle.
The mines which are the farest from NP's mine , are also at the top of the other angles of the triangle.
The LDM is on the third side of the triangle and almost " below " the NP's mine. So there exist at least 7 rich gold mines in that region.

OldManOfTheRiver

Jun 15, 2018
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I am sure the NP's mine is not in the horse stone map.
In the region of NP's mine, there are three geologic fault lines in the shape of rectangular triangle. The NP's mine is at the top of the 90* angle, with another two mines almost at the same distance apart to lie on one side of the triangle and another two almost at the same distance apart to lie on the other side of the triangle.
The mines which are the farest from NP's mine , are also at the top of the other angles of the triangle.
The LDM is on the third side of the triangle and almost " below " the NP's mine. So there exist at least 7 rich gold mines in that region.

I went from being a non-stoner back to being a stoner. At least the Latin Heart. God this is driving me insane. Staring at rocks and translating Latin. What's wrong with us Marius?

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went from being a non-stoner back to being a stoner. At least the Latin Heart. God this is driving me insane. Staring at rocks and translating Latin. What's wrong with us Marius?

Nothing wrong with you, just cool down and listen:
The Latin heart stone map is only a suplementary map which is usefull only if you have found where the Trail and the heart of the stone Trail map lie. The Latin heart map is only for confirmation you are at the correct place. Nothing more and nothing less. The Latin heart alone is useless if is not used in combination with the stone Trail map.
But to find the Trail depicted in the stone map, is very important to find first the Horse landmark, because the Trail lies in front of the horse's head and starts from below the heart embeded in the Indian warrior's face landmark ( look my avatar ).
They used Lugares/markings at about 12 feet apart because the place is very broken and is very easy to lose the path. After 14 markings you would find yourself beside the Ecclesia ( from the Latin heart map ) of Santa Fe, a stone ruin, which will validate the stone Latin heart map.

Last edited:

OldManOfTheRiver

Jun 15, 2018
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing wrong with you, just cool down and listen:
The Latin heart stone map is only a suplementary map which is usefull only if you have found where the Trail and the heart of the stone Trail map lie. The Latin heart map is only for confirmation you are at the correct place. Nothing more and nothing less. The Latin heart alone is useless if is not used in combination with the stone Trail map.
But to find the Trail depicted in the stone map, is very important to find first the Horse landmark, because the Trail lies in front of the horse's head and starts from below the heart embeded in the Indian warrior's face landmark ( look my avatar ).
They used Lugares/markings at about 12 feet apart because the place is very broken and is very easy to lose the path. After 14 markings you would find yourself beside the Ecclesia ( from the Latin heart map ) of Santa Fe, a stone ruin, which will validate the stone Latin heart map.

I think the Heart has been validated. At least to me it has. Speaking of the Ecclesia, the way those words are all grouped together to me is more like someone trying to write a paragraph instead of pointing to disparate points for some geographical area. In short the Heart stone is for a set of features that are pretty close together. For example, and this is just my personal take, which is probably wrong but I'll post it anyway even though lots of much more intelligent people have put the stone maps in other places and made it work it out. In short it can fit a lot of places. It's interesting that a lot of the "clues" mention a Sphinx. I believe it's holy ground to the natives that lived there and that it was likely always holy since time immemorial. Whomever wrote the Ecclesia clue was validating that the site was holy. Perhaps not Christian holy but holy which leads me to wonder if they weren't trying to convey that the area was sacred to some particular peoples and that they had worshiped there or considered it holy.

Now, with regards to the Sphinx. Several of the folks involved in the hunt back in the good old days when the trail was much fresher said there was a natural face, or Sphinx, or Horse, perhaps all of them. The Latin Heart tells us to notice the triangle. There is also the notation of a "cave" right beside the "Triangulum" along with the Fornix or throat/gullet. Perhaps the Latin heart is telling us to pass by the religious place with the triangular cave by the throat or gullet and then get on our knees and pray for sun, perhaps crawl through something. Beyond that lies the cave of gold close to the bottom ( Barathrum).

I have to admit I really used to poo poo the very idea of the stones but now that I have learned more there is an off chance there is something to them. I'll post a picture of my Sphinx along with a few blown up and grainy close ups of a horse head, a square rock with one corner longer, a Spanish cross starting the word "Tina" which is Spanish for "tub" or "basin". Perhaps the word Tina means a water supply. I do not know, yet. I will also post a blown up picture which I believe shows a passage or a hole through an outcrop behind this feature, which could in fact be the area for the phrase "Oratum Solis" or "Ask/Entreaty/pray for light/sun". In which case the word "Taedea" would mean to "light a torch" or perhaps "there is light on the other side of the tunnel" and to not be scared and beyond that is the "Caverna Aurum" or the cave of gold.

It's all a bit too much like an Indiana Jones movie but a great deal of fun trying to figure it out.

In any event here are a few images of what I really think at the time of this writing might in fact be the area the Latin Heart is speaking so much of with just a few words.

The Sphinx
sphinx.jpg

Noto Triangulum (In the non zoomed image a rock wall of sorts is visible)
nototriangulum.jpg

Square rock with an elongated corner over a void. With an X on it. Probably been cleaned out.
squarerockovercave.jpg

A Horsey Head
horse.jpg

Jesuit/Spanish/Alien Cross forming the T of the word Tina
tina.jpg

The passage or tunnel behind this site which one must kneel/pray/beg or entreat for sunlight.
kneelandpray.jpg

I should probably also man up and apologize to the user "Old", or Lynda. I hope she is well and perhaps Travis Tumlinson was a straight shooter. I think the stones to him were more of a curse than any sort of boon and perhaps the whole site is cursed. I am sorry Lynda when you read this.

Please do continue folks. Makes for good winter weather conversation and I hope everyone is having a nice night!

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Heart has been validated. At least to me it has. Speaking of the Ecclesia, the way those words are all grouped together to me is more like someone trying to write a paragraph instead of pointing to disparate points for some geographical area. In short the Heart stone is for a set of features that are pretty close together. For example, and this is just my personal take, which is probably wrong but I'll post it anyway even though lots of much more intelligent people have put the stone maps in other places and made it work it out. In short it can fit a lot of places. It's interesting that a lot of the "clues" mention a Sphinx. I believe it's holy ground to the natives that lived there and that it was likely always holy since time immemorial. Whomever wrote the Ecclesia clue was validating that the site was holy. Perhaps not Christian holy but holy which leads me to wonder if they weren't trying to convey that the area was sacred to some particular peoples and that they had worshiped there or considered it holy.

Now, with regards to the Sphinx. Several of the folks involved in the hunt back in the good old days when the trail was much fresher said there was a natural face, or Sphinx, or Horse, perhaps all of them. The Latin Heart tells us to notice the triangle. There is also the notation of a "cave" right beside the "Triangulum" along with the Fornix or throat/gullet. Perhaps the Latin heart is telling us to pass by the religious place with the triangular cave by the throat or gullet and then get on our knees and pray for sun, perhaps crawl through something. Beyond that lies the cave of gold close to the bottom ( Barathrum).

I have to admit I really used to poo poo the very idea of the stones but now that I have learned more there is an off chance there is something to them. I'll post a picture of my Sphinx along with a few blown up and grainy close ups of a horse head, a square rock with one corner longer, a Spanish cross starting the word "Tina" which is Spanish for "tub" or "basin". Perhaps the word Tina means a water supply. I do not know, yet. I will also post a blown up picture which I believe shows a passage or a hole through an outcrop behind this feature, which could in fact be the area for the phrase "Oratum Solis" or "Ask/Entreaty/pray for light/sun". In which case the word "Taedea" would mean to "light a torch" or perhaps "there is light on the other side of the tunnel" and to not be scared and beyond that is the "Caverna Aurum" or the cave of gold.

It's all a bit too much like an Indiana Jones movie but a great deal of fun trying to figure it out.

In any event here are a few images of what I really think at the time of this writing might in fact be the area the Latin Heart is speaking so much of with just a few words.

The Sphinx
View attachment 1777424

Noto Triangulum (In the non zoomed image a rock wall of sorts is visible)
View attachment 1777425

Square rock with an elongated corner over a void. With an X on it. Probably been cleaned out.
View attachment 1777426

A Horsey Head
View attachment 1777427

Jesuit/Spanish/Alien Cross forming the T of the word Tina
View attachment 1777428

The passage or tunnel behind this site which one must kneel/pray/beg or entreat for sunlight.
View attachment 1777429

I should probably also man up and apologize to the user "Old", or Lynda. I hope she is well and perhaps Travis Tumlinson was a straight shooter. I think the stones to him were more of a curse than any sort of boon and perhaps the whole site is cursed. I am sorry Lynda when you read this.

Please do continue folks. Makes for good winter weather conversation and I hope everyone is having a nice night!

IMHO, The words " Transeo Ecclesia " from the Latin heart map is only an advice which someone has to do in regards to find the " Caverna Aurum " at the end of the Trail. All the other written on the Latin heart are landmarks which have to be recognized to ensure you are in the correct place. A triangle without the Ecclesia ( house ruin ) or an arch without the " medulla " ( a line of round stones ) above the Ecclesia, reveals a wrong place. Someone must to see all the written landmarks to be sure is in the correct place. I agrree the stone maps lie in a Holy land, a very ancient Holy land.

Now, for the clue of the Sphinx, like I have wrote few posts back, is a clue told by John Reed when used to describe the LDM site and this clue has nothing to do with the stone maps. The " sphinx " was a perception of a 12 years old boy. To me or to you that landmark could seems like a large portal in a half circle shape or something else. Is wrong to use this clue or another LDM clue searching for the stone maps region. The only landmarks used in the maps to recognize where the stone maps should be applied, are the Horse and the Priest. All the other landmarks written in the Latin heart should be applied almost at the end of the Trail.

Ha, and why praying for sun? This would works better in Alaska, IMO :tongue3:. If you are connecting the place to an Aztec civilization, then I have to say they worshiped both the sun and the moon, and also worshiped the Rain/Thunder God. But IMO in the stone maps were not used connections to ancient civilizations, but they are only Spanish treasure maps.

I like your pics and your " thirst " to solve the stone maps. Everybody has a theory and a place to apply for it. Like a Greek proverb says: " Everyone has a Helen ( of Troy ) and an idea to fight for ".

Last edited:

OldManOfTheRiver

Jun 15, 2018
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
IMHO, The words " Transeo Ecclesia " from the Latin heart map is only an advice which someone has to do in regards to find the " Caverna Aurum " at the end of the Trail. All the other written on the Latin heart are landmarks which have to be recognized to ensure you are in the correct place. A triangle without the Ecclesia ( house ruin ) or an arch without the " medulla " ( a line of round stones ) above the Ecclesia, reveals a wrong place. Someone must to see all the written landmarks to be sure is in the correct place. I agrree the the stone maps lie in a Holy land, a very ancient Holy land.

Now, for the clue of the Sphinx, like I have wrote few posts back, is a clue told by John Reed when used to describe the LDM site and this clue has nothing to do with the stone maps. The " sphinx " was a perception of a 12 years old boy. To me or to you that landmark could seems like a large portal in a half circle shape or something else. Is wrong to use this clue or another LDM clue searching for the stone maps region. The only landmarks used in the maps to recognize where the stone maps should be applied, are the Horse and the Priest. All the other landmarks written in the Latin heart should be applied almost at the end of the Trail.

Ha, and why praying for sun? This would works better in Alaska, IMO :tongue3:. If you are connecting the place to an Aztec civilization, then I have to say they worshiped both the sun and the moon, and also worshiped the Rain/Thunder God. But IMO in the stone maps were not used connections to ancient civilizations, but the they are only Spanish treasure maps.

I like your pics and your " thirst " to solve the stone maps. Everybody has a theory and a place to apply for it. Like a Greek proverb says: " Everyone has a Helen ( of Troy ) and an idea to fight for ".

Well the latin on the stone says beg for light or something to that affect. Lol. I appreciate your posts Marius. Yes, the maps are captivating. Have a nice day/night wherever you may be roaming sir.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many other treasures in this world

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trust me, Id like to. But then the secret would be out.. Yes, alot of conclusions can be made in alot of places but only one fits perfectly. U prob have the best chance if u know where NP got his. I'd guess it's one of the 4 on the horse map. Gold in hand will only put it to rest, so till then. I will remain criptic.. remember. K.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid. The map was made to be found. It's out in the open if u know what your looking for. I suggest find the 5. The rest comes easy.

You are right, and a little wrong. The last 5 will get you below the mine, which cannot be seen from below. The big quartz eye-catcher that will get you there, the minute you read it, cannot be seen because it is encased in heavy brush, Catclaw to be exact. The next eye-catcher that forms the triangle and terminates at the mine, is a ways up the canyon, around a bluff and sitting at the base of a cliff. It is a sun sign that only lights up for about an hour/hour and a half. There is nothing easy about this one. It's 30 worth years of difficulty. Just getting to the last of the 5 will tax your stamina even if your are a Marine. The only good thing is that there is plenty of water in the canyon, just as the Horse Maps shows, and plenty of rattle snakes to eat. The best spring is below the eye-catcher. The first 13 are under water now. 18 places is all you need to go. There are two more directly north so you need to know which one to start on. With one missing stone map, that becomes a problem.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the last posts we have wrote about the Latin heart and its use. Here I want to make something clear in regards to what is the difference between the TRIANGULUM written on the Latin heart and the " triangle with line " symbol which is depicted on the stone Cross map and Cursum Perficio map.
The " triangle with line " symbol is not the TRIANGULUM from the stone Latin heart map, but the MERIDIEN CACUMEN from the same map. For this reason is written beside TRIANGULUM on the Cursum Perficio map.
The TRIANGULUM is a monument of this shape, beside the church's ruin. Is also described as the " white pyramid " in the Rosalee's letter , an encrypted text to the same treasure, which I have posted at http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/l...sides-stone-maps-argument-27.html#post6418858, post #399.
Like in the Cursum Perficio map and Latin heart map, in Rosalee's letter the white pyramid ( TRIANGULUM ) come after the Arch ( FORNIX ).

Here in this an accurate map made by me, which shows the relation between the Latin heart map, Cross map and Cursum Perficio map.

View attachment 1833100

And another GE picture which shows the terrain within the Cross map. In the second pic, I marked with red the last three LUGARES from the Trail stone map.

Cross field.jpg Cross field 2.JPG

Be well gentlemen

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to break the silence

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, I want to show you what represents the cross symbol in the Horse stone map, using GE images.

Stone Map.jpg

Like you will see in the GE images, the site of the cross shows a square facility ( 8ft x 4 ) with the entrance to has a triangle shape. This place should been an intermediary worship building between the mines and could been and a temporary depository.

cross symbol site.jpg cross symbol site 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, I will post a GE image with the real trail from the stone trail map, to see its course in the field. The real path to the treasure of Santa Fe.
I dedicate this image to the true stone maps believers and to those who are curious to see the trail in the field.

View attachment 1846407

Have a great weekend treasure hunters.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread