Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I was wondering IF anyone in here can post the alchemy symbol for Boron???I wonder IF said symbol is on the PSM's???Who knows???Maybe said symbols have another meaning...

Ed T

Boron was not discovered as an element until 1808, by then, alchemy had been replaced by chemistry, so it is not likely that a true alchemical symbol for Boron exist

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boron was not discovered as an element until 1808, by then, alchemy had been replaced by chemistry, so it is not likely that a true alchemical symbol for Boron exist

I use wiki quite a bit alan...It is possible that said listing on said site https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alchemical_symbol is for borax...Maybe the stones are trying to state that the ore needs to be roasted first and then mixed with borax???Who can say for certain...Anything is possible...It could have a totally different meaning involving chemistry as well...

Ed T

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Not everyone
some people have hard heads..lol...if you have any proof that travis didn't carve the stone maps we'd love to see it...there has been plenty of proof that he did carve them....and your intuition doesn't count..we need hardcore proof:dontknow:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
some people have hard heads..lol...if you have any proof that travis didn't carve the stone maps we'd love to see it...there has been plenty of proof that he did carve them....and your intuition doesn't count..we need hardcore proof:dontknow:

Travis had neither the time, nor the knowledge of the sciences required to have devised the stone tablets
and, Travis could not have made the cross carved cactus on peralta road or marsh valley as well as other significant landmarks.
Not interested in a debate and I am not trying to convince anyone.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Travis had neither the time, nor the knowledge of the sciences required to have devised the stone tablets
and, Travis could not have made the cross carved cactus on peralta road or marsh valley as well as other significant landmarks.
Not interested in a debate and I am not trying to convince anyone.
alan....if you don't have any proof just admit it...we wont think any less of you:headbang:...i have more info that pretty much cinches the deal for me but i cant say on here..if you would have caught me at the rendezvous i would have told you what i know

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
alan....if you don't have any proof just admit it...we wont think any less of you:headbang:...i have more info that pretty much cinches the deal for me but i cant say on here..if you would have caught me at the rendezvous i would have told you what i know
I tried to make it to the rendezvous but had a family emergency, we seem to have the same delema where neither of us are able, or willing to disclose our information on an open forum
maybe next time we can get together and discuss it over a bottle of Scotch, :icon_thumleft:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is has been stated that "the proof is in the pudding" dave and I still have a small amount of ore as proof...lol...Then again Paul has stated that said ore is of little value...hehehe...I still believe that I do not have to prove anything to anyone...

The PSM's could just be a ruse...Who can say for certain...As IF they actually do lead to an ancient real de minas nobody has been able to find...Maybe one day someone may get lucky and stumble upon said locale...IF they are mighty lucky...I don't even know IF I can ever return to said location and I have been there...Oh well...

I wonder if the unctuous oil has anything to do with flotation???As IF the ancients knew anything about flotation...hahaha

Ed T

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
my old buddy deducer is back:notworthy:...read my post to alan:BangHead:

There's actually been plenty of photos posted on this forum that should give you more than a clue that the Stone Maps are for real. But those who have made up their minds will choose what they want to see. That's the nature of reality- it's subjective.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Is has been stated that "the proof is in the pudding" dave and I still have a small amount of ore as proof...lol...Then again Paul has stated that said ore is of little value...hehehe...I still believe that I do not have to prove anything to anyone...

The PSM's could just be a ruse...Who can say for certain...As IF they actually do lead to an ancient real de minas nobody has been able to find...Maybe one day someone may get lucky and stumble upon said locale...IF they are mighty lucky...I don't even know IF I can ever return to said location and I have been there...Oh well...

I wonder if the unctuous oil has anything to do with flotation???As IF the ancients knew anything about flotation...hahaha

Ed T
john (or ed)....i was at the rendezvous with an xrf analyzer (like i said i would)....i didn't see you there:dontknow:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
There's actually been plenty of photos posted on this forum that should give you more than a clue that the Stone Maps are for real. But those who have made up their minds will choose what they want to see. That's the nature of reality- it's subjective.

we should do a poll..stone maps..real deal or poo-poo?:icon_scratch:

i have many reasons for doubting the stone maps but the obvious one is that they have never led anyone to anything of value

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
john (or ed)....i was at the rendezvous with an xrf analyzer (like i said i would)....i didn't see you there:dontknow:

I don't think you'll ever see me at a rendezvous dave...I have better things to do with my time...And as I have stated...I have found a few deposits that I am playing with that are actually tangible...And none of them are in Arizona...lol

Ed T:)

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
7651118B-FC4E-48CD-97A6-855F9EB3C8C6.jpeg
This was found at a site indicated by the stone tablets, it is 17th century Spanish, this site is a new discovery, Travis could not have known about.

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
i have many reasons for doubting the stone maps but the obvious one is that they have never led anyone to anything of value

I would rephrase that to say that nothing of value has been uncovered yet. But yes, until then, it's all quite frankly, speculation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread