The stone maps and their concept

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to everybody

For many of you , the stone maps are a challenge for new discoveries , and for others just fake stone tablets which were made to deceive . Is up to you to make the right decision .
In my opinion , the stone maps were made to lead to a treasure , the treasure of Santa Fe church . All the stone maps are related to each other , but at the treasure site , every stone map has its own use and orientation , having some same clues and having also some indentical clues from every map separately .
I will post the new edition of a picture which every real treasure hunter have to has it on his wall , a picture which shows how the stone maps should be applicated on the ground . The picture was made on a topo map backround , with the real dimensions of the maps depicted on it . I added to the picture with the stone maps , the Cursum Perficio map , which is not a stone map but is connected to the same spot , completing the whole image of the maps which concern the treasure of Santa Fe church .

Maps.jpg

Enjoy it

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Another stone tablet , is the Horse/Priest maps , which are locator maps and could not be applicated on the other stone maps location . The Horse and the Priest are landmarks which the author " have seen " in the vicinity of the treasure site , and have their location at the sides of the treasure spot , with the Horse at the right and the Priest at the left .
The Horse map also shows and other mines which are in the surrounding treasure's area . The Priest map shows the way how to follow the stone trail to the end point . Here , I have to add , how the trail starts from a heart landmark and ends to another heart landmark .

That's for now and i'm waiting for your comments .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another clue which concerns the stone maps location , is how all the shapes in my map are imaginary , except the cross . The cross is the only shape which someone could see if know where to look .
I post a modified photo to see the cross in the middle of the pic .

the cross.jpg

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi

Another stone tablet , is the Horse/Priest maps , which are locator maps and could not be applicated on the other stone maps location . The Horse and the Priest are landmarks which the author " have seen " in the vicinity of the treasure site , and have their location at the sides of the treasure spot , with the Horse at the right and the Priest at the left .
The Horse map also shows and other mines which are in the surrounding treasure's area . The Priest map shows the way how to follow the stone trail to the end point . Here , I have to add , how the trail starts from a heart landmark and ends to another heart landmark .

That's for now and i'm waiting for your comments .

View attachment 1580049

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How you came to the conclusion the squaw lady map has any relation with the stone maps ?

Figured out each map separately. The Dots "mines or whatever" lined up to the same place. Simple enough. When I look at maps I go with no preconceived notions. For me its figuring out what the map maker was trying to convey. Kinda a hobby to fill time. But it was a aha moment when they matched up.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Figured out each map separately. The Dots "mines or whatever" lined up to the same place. Simple enough. When I look at maps I go with no preconceived notions. For me its figuring out what the map maker was trying to convey. Kinda a hobby to fill time. But it was a aha moment when they matched up.

That's good . So , you can go there and get the gold . I am happy for you .

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's good . So , you can go there and get the gold . I am happy for you .

Na its a wilderness area, cant right?!, Will go down to prove if a mine or not though. but I don't know if it will be the one shown or the one above the horse head. Im leaning to the horse head as if real no one will ever find it unless they figure out the map. Do believe its the Dutchman but u wont know till there. Beginning for dec 2018. Think if its real it will be for glory not gold. no need to get in trouble.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Na its a wilderness area, cant right?!, Will go down to prove if a mine or not though. but I don't know if it will be the one shown or the one above the horse head. Im leaning to the horse head as if real no one will ever find it unless they figure out the map. Do believe its the Dutchman but u wont know till there. Beginning for dec 2018. Think if its real it will be for glory not gold. no need to get in trouble.

There is proverb which says : " Many the glory hated , but the money nobody " .

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I wrote , in the H/P stone tablet , the Priest shows the way and guides what have to do to reach the end point .
So , the Priest landmark is a critical clue because from the imaginary point that He holds the Cross , there begins the trail . A difficult trail , which someone has to follow in its safety , in regards to reach the end point . Don't forget , there is the Zeus land , whith what this would means .

I post a GE image of the lower ( DON ) part of the trail , to see how the trail has a specific route and its original shape and can't be modified to fit in another place from another theory .

DON trail.jpg

Last edited:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I wrote , in the H/P stone tablet , the Priest shows the way and guides what have to do to reach the end point .
So , the Priest landmark is a critical clue because from the imaginary point that He holds the Cross , there begins the trail . A difficult trail , which someone has to follow in its safety , in regards to reach the end point . Don't forget , there is the Zeus land , whith what this would means .

I post a GE image of the lower ( DON ) part of the trail , to see how the trail has a specific route and its original shape and can't be modified to fit in another place from another theory .

View attachment 1580490

NA, its way more simpler than u think . just have to find the place where the maps were made from. Its not there anymore.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NA, its way more simpler than u think . just have to find the place where the maps were made from. Its not there anymore.

But the stone tablets were made with the same method as the fired bricks . So , I believe the place where they were made could be anywhere close to those material sources .
The difference of the fire temperature and the different percent of iron oxide , sand and lime in the tablets , gave them the different color . We can conclude how the " trail " tablets were made at the same time with the same ingredients , and separately were made the Trail heart , the Latin heart and the H/P tablet , with different ingredients at a different fire temperature .

Last edited:
OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Estee Conatser wrote in " The sterling legend " :

" ... There is a cave in the Superstitions in which a king's ransom in gold was found in the 1940's. ... The only information concerning the cave that can be divulge is the fact that it is shaped like an hour-glass, with one chamber above the other... "

I believe how who gave this info to Eestee , or didn't want to give a detailed description or didn't know exactly what the hourglass would represents .
The truth is how the hourglass is a marking on the wall beside the treasure cave and somehow was used in the clues of the Latin stone heart map and Cursum Perficio map . You can see it in the picture below

hourglass.jpg

Last edited:

audigger53

Mar 27, 2004
Severn, Maryland
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

" ... There is a cave in the Superstitions in which a king's ransom in gold was found in the 1940's. ... The only information concerning the cave that can be divulge is the fact that it is shaped like an hour-glass, with one chamber above the other... "

I believe how who gave this info to Eestee , or didn't want to give a detailed description or didn't know exactly what the hourglass would represents .
The truth is how the hourglass is a marking on the wall beside the treasure cave and somehow was used in the clues of the Latin stone heart map and Cursum Perficio map . You can see it in the picture below

View attachment 1584169
Was he actually talking about the $26 mill found in 1948? $26 mill in 1948, 2 trenches, one 50 feet the other 70 feet in length both with 8 inch diameter leather bags filling the trenches.

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was he actually talking about the $26 mill found in 1948? $26 mill in 1948, 2 trenches, one 50 feet the other 70 feet in length both with 8 inch diameter leather bags filling the trenches.

The cave with the gold which E. Conatser wrote about , contains gold bars and not sadlebags filled with gold ore . I believe what was found in 1948 , was the sadlebags which were deposited there by the Apaches after they have massacred the Mexicans .

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

View attachment 1584169
marius...can you supply us with a microscope so we can view your pic?..lol

OP
OP
markmar

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the page 88 of " The sterling legend " book , is written the Apache version of how the treasure of Santa Fe was performed .
And the text is this

cave of gold legend.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread