Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 207
Like Tree270Likes

Thread: The stone maps and their concept

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    The stone maps and their concept

    Hello to everybody

    For many of you , the stone maps are a challenge for new discoveries , and for others just fake stone tablets which were made to deceive . Is up to you to make the right decision .
    In my opinion , the stone maps were made to lead to a treasure , the treasure of Santa Fe church . All the stone maps are related to each other , but at the treasure site , every stone map has its own use and orientation , having some same clues and having also some indentical clues from every map separately .
    I will post the new edition of a picture which every real treasure hunter have to has it on his wall , a picture which shows how the stone maps should be applicated on the ground . The picture was made on a topo map backround , with the real dimensions of the maps depicted on it . I added to the picture with the stone maps , the Cursum Perficio map , which is not a stone map but is connected to the same spot , completing the whole image of the maps which concern the treasure of Santa Fe church .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maps.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	30.9 KB 
ID:	1577900

    Enjoy it
    Last edited by markmar; Apr 15, 2018 at 01:26 AM.
    Simon1 and audigger53 like this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  2. #2
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hi

    Another stone tablet , is the Horse/Priest maps , which are locator maps and could not be applicated on the other stone maps location . The Horse and the Priest are landmarks which the author " have seen " in the vicinity of the treasure site , and have their location at the sides of the treasure spot , with the Horse at the right and the Priest at the left .
    The Horse map also shows and other mines which are in the surrounding treasure's area . The Priest map shows the way how to follow the stone trail to the end point . Here , I have to add , how the trail starts from a heart landmark and ends to another heart landmark .

    That's for now and i'm waiting for your comments .
    Simon1 and audigger53 like this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  3. #3
    Charter Member

    Jun 2015
    7,379
    32134 times
    Hey Marius, you have been busy I see.

  4. #4
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1 View Post
    Hey Marius, you have been busy I see.
    Yeah , a little bit .
    audigger53 and Real of Tayopa like this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  5. #5
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Another clue which concerns the stone maps location , is how all the shapes in my map are imaginary , except the cross . The cross is the only shape which someone could see if know where to look .
    I post a modified photo to see the cross in the middle of the pic .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the cross.jpg 
Views:	393 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	1579434
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  6. #6

    Nov 2015
    186
    166 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Hi

    Another stone tablet , is the Horse/Priest maps , which are locator maps and could not be applicated on the other stone maps location . The Horse and the Priest are landmarks which the author " have seen " in the vicinity of the treasure site , and have their location at the sides of the treasure spot , with the Horse at the right and the Priest at the left .
    The Horse map also shows and other mines which are in the surrounding treasure's area . The Priest map shows the way how to follow the stone trail to the end point . Here , I have to add , how the trail starts from a heart landmark and ends to another heart landmark .

    That's for now and i'm waiting for your comments .
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	267 
Size:	336.6 KB 
ID:	1580049
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

  7. #7
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc4261 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	267 
Size:	336.6 KB 
ID:	1580049
    How you came to the conclusion the squaw lady map has any relation with the stone maps ?
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  8. #8

    Nov 2015
    186
    166 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    How you came to the conclusion the squaw lady map has any relation with the stone maps ?

    Figured out each map separately. The Dots "mines or whatever" lined up to the same place. Simple enough. When I look at maps I go with no preconceived notions. For me its figuring out what the map maker was trying to convey. Kinda a hobby to fill time. But it was a aha moment when they matched up.
    audigger53 and Real of Tayopa like this.

  9. #9
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc4261 View Post
    Figured out each map separately. The Dots "mines or whatever" lined up to the same place. Simple enough. When I look at maps I go with no preconceived notions. For me its figuring out what the map maker was trying to convey. Kinda a hobby to fill time. But it was a aha moment when they matched up.
    That's good . So , you can go there and get the gold . I am happy for you .
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  10. #10

    Nov 2015
    186
    166 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    That's good . So , you can go there and get the gold . I am happy for you .

    Na its a wilderness area, cant right?!, Will go down to prove if a mine or not though. but I don't know if it will be the one shown or the one above the horse head. Im leaning to the horse head as if real no one will ever find it unless they figure out the map. Do believe its the Dutchman but u wont know till there. Beginning for dec 2018. Think if its real it will be for glory not gold. no need to get in trouble.
    audigger53 and Real of Tayopa like this.

  11. #11
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc4261 View Post
    Na its a wilderness area, cant right?!, Will go down to prove if a mine or not though. but I don't know if it will be the one shown or the one above the horse head. Im leaning to the horse head as if real no one will ever find it unless they figure out the map. Do believe its the Dutchman but u wont know till there. Beginning for dec 2018. Think if its real it will be for glory not gold. no need to get in trouble.
    There is proverb which says : " Many the glory hated , but the money nobody " .
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  12. #12
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    As I wrote , in the H/P stone tablet , the Priest shows the way and guides what have to do to reach the end point .
    So , the Priest landmark is a critical clue because from the imaginary point that He holds the Cross , there begins the trail . A difficult trail , which someone has to follow in its safety , in regards to reach the end point . Don't forget , there is the Zeus land , whith what this would means .

    I post a GE image of the lower ( DON ) part of the trail , to see how the trail has a specific route and its original shape and can't be modified to fit in another place from another theory .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DON trail.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	1580490
    Last edited by markmar; Apr 20, 2018 at 12:24 PM.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  13. #13

    Nov 2015
    186
    166 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    As I wrote , in the H/P stone tablet , the Priest shows the way and guides what have to do to reach the end point .
    So , the Priest landmark is a critical clue because from the imaginary point that He holds the Cross , there begins the trail . A difficult trail , which someone has to follow in its safety , in regards to reach the end point . Don't forget , there is the Zeus land , whith what this would means .

    I post a GE image of the lower ( DON ) part of the trail , to see how the trail has a specific route and its original shape and can't be modified to fit in another place from another theory .

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DON trail.jpg 
Views:	326 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	1580490

    NA, its way more simpler than u think . just have to find the place where the maps were made from. Its not there anymore.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.

  14. #14
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc4261 View Post
    NA, its way more simpler than u think . just have to find the place where the maps were made from. Its not there anymore.
    But the stone tablets were made with the same method as the fired bricks . So , I believe the place where they were made could be anywhere close to those material sources .
    The difference of the fire temperature and the different percent of iron oxide , sand and lime in the tablets , gave them the different color . We can conclude how the " trail " tablets were made at the same time with the same ingredients , and separately were made the Trail heart , the Latin heart and the H/P tablet , with different ingredients at a different fire temperature .
    Last edited by markmar; Apr 21, 2018 at 06:32 AM.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





  15. #15
    gr
    Oct 2012
    3,093
    4800 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Estee Conatser wrote in " The sterling legend " :

    " ... There is a cave in the Superstitions in which a king's ransom in gold was found in the 1940's. ... The only information concerning the cave that can be divulge is the fact that it is shaped like an hour-glass, with one chamber above the other... "

    I believe how who gave this info to Eestee , or didn't want to give a detailed description or didn't know exactly what the hourglass would represents .
    The truth is how the hourglass is a marking on the wall beside the treasure cave and somehow was used in the clues of the Latin stone heart map and Cursum Perficio map . You can see it in the picture below




    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hourglass.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	11.3 KB 
ID:	1584169
    Last edited by markmar; Apr 30, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Real of Tayopa likes this.
    Marius

    If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP





 

 
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. The Peralta Stone Maps, Real Maps to Lost Gold Mines or Cruel Hoax?
    By Oroblanco in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 3165
    Last Post: Dec 06, 2017, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2017, 11:24 PM
  3. Replies: 72
    Last Post: Dec 21, 2016, 08:58 PM
  4. Stone maps in 3 d
    By Treasureknights in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Oct 26, 2016, 09:20 AM
  5. 2=3, Stone Maps
    By Carrol in forum The Lost Dutchman's Mine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sep 20, 2015, 03:15 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0