LDM What Really Happened To Chuck Crawford

trooper753

Greenie
Apr 27, 2018
Asheville, NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charles M. Crawford, my father endured a lot of crap from everyone around him in AZ. He had no real friends. While going through his last divorce, his wife, whom had an affair with Emery Taylor and Michael, (my half brother), then tried to have him put in a nursing home against his will via DSS. He came to stay with me. During this time, Emery had woman named Sharyn Berchok move into the place to search for hidden maps within the home. My father was very upset and ended up going back to secure his home.
He ended up in the hospital, and on over 20 different medications, including methodone for pain. Former friends came to visit him against the wishes of my half brother whom had power of attorney and brought a will and a notary leaving everything to themselves. My kids were left $1 and they mistakenly removed me confusing me with my half sister Cheryl Anne. My name is Charlayne Annette. Phillip Reinhardt left everything to himself.
Sharyn Berchok drafted a letter or note that said she could have the house. A handwriting analysis proved her to be a fraud during the probate case. Here is what his friends did though to the legend of LDM and icon of mining in the area. They had him cremated, which he never wanted, then called me to tell me he had passed. If that isnt bad enough, they wouldnt allow the crematory to release the ashes to me. It was up to the executor of the estate to get them or have the final say. That was Phillip Reinhardt. But you see, Phillip Reinhardt never got the ashes and my dad was eventually thrown in the garbage. No one in the wild west gave a wild f about my dad. They tore his house up and stole all of the maps etc. Sold the house and kept all proceeds for themselves stating there wasnt anything left to even give my kids.
Our family was screwed out of everything - our inheritance. It is all gone. Crooks took it.
My father, whom had people put up websites and write books about, was thrown in the trash. Still making money off of him.
The maps, peralta stones and deity stones all belong to me and my children. I have read all kinds of lies on various threads about my dad, and it makes me sick. Not one of you were his friend. If you didnt screw him out of maps, claims, stones etc., then you were screwing his wife or caretaker- whom wasnt even licensed to be a cna, only a beautician. And in NC the prison system will give women the opportunity to get a beautician license.
My half brother and half sister turned their backs on him before he died. I never did. I never did anything except go through a probate case and get a$$raped.
So ask questions. Make Phillip Reinhardt, Rick Gwynn, Emery Taylor, Sharon Berchok, and Darlene Rushton tell the truth. Not one of them is worth a crap. Justice comes though.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a shame your dad didn't just pack everything up and move when he came to stay with you. There's a lot of good people within the treasure hunting community, but there's an awful lot of bad ones too.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the role of Phil Reinhardt in that story ? Was a relative ?

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sense that this thread isn't going to get too far before being locked...

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No he was an enemy of my dad. He showed up at the hospital with a will and notary leaving everything to himself.
Annette
I understand your bitterness but you have to take in consideration few things in this case. Except the house, they took nothing. The maps would been useless if didn't know to decipher them. Nobody found an ounce of gold following maps for the Superstitions. The stone maps, the same as the other maps. Nobody made many bucks from them.
Now, I believe the holy stones were something paranormal which would work only with your father. So, useless for others because they have chosen to speak to your father.
The people who saddened you, acted without logic and showed off their character. I believe for you matters more the way they acted instead the wealth they have accumulated after your dad passing.
But if you still seeking an ethical justice, then the only way I could echilibrate the moral side of the story, is to give you an easily accessible gold mine in the Superstitions. Think about and send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread