Strange bodily feelings.

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks : Have you ever been out prospecting & start to enter an area but all of a sudden you get a feeling of chills & hair- raising bodily alerts similar to a combat situation. I never wasted my time prospecting the west or central part of the supes. I concentrated my search in the eastern side that actually contains mineralzation. I never could locate the cabin or the grave of a James Kidd. I started to enter a brush filled wash when all of a sudden when my emotions kicked in & warned me to stay out even now @ the level of 73 I would like to go back even though it is private property @ my age I could care less about trespassing but would like to see if I get the same warning that I got over 40 years ago. I would be a dam fool to believe it had any thing to do with that match box gold. BLESS gees i hope this post does not warrant another 30 days time out.

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I believe there is a reason for the season. I always feel the timing is not right.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Rawhide thanks It's hard to believe that some of these old timers have more expierence than I do, some of them have got to be in their 80's plus especially that guy that discovered the orange grove located some where in Mexico. WOW. p.s. oh god here comes another warning or an automatic 30 day time out.

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was once driving in the desert when I seen a bright shiny boulder off in the distance several miles away. I followed that light to a world of amazing finds. You could almost feel the people who lived and toiled there. It was funny as I went back several days later and could not find the place. I eventually found it again. I still go back from time to time.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dam rawhide I once rec. a p.M. that requested just agree & console that old fool & guess what the fool was a commenting fool that had seen bright shining lights out in the dessert but he found them again.WOW

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rawhide is one of the most outstanding T/N members & he has years of comical exprience in the world of treasure hunting.He is a pro. p.s. he is a charter member.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rawhide be careful when dancing with a wolf. Bless

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ink I don't know where your attitude is coming from, but that "fellow" you referred to is not in his 80s it is in his 90s. He is a WW2 veteran of Guadalcanal and many other battles, most of us have some respect for that service and his amazing adventures in his life. If you keep taunting the moderators with "gee I hope this doesn't get me another time out" you are sure going to get another one. Take a chill pill.

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ink, I don't know for sure but there is normally a reason for it. Once years ago the traffic light had just turned green for me. For some reason my foot felt it could not move and I hesitated about three seconds, at which point a car coming from my drivers' side ran the light at about 80 mph. That would have been it folks, I think my guardian angel was doing overtime for me.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Folks : Have you ever been out prospecting & start to enter an area but all of a sudden you get a feeling of chills & hair- raising bodily alerts similar to a combat situation. I never wasted my time prospecting the west or central part of the supes. I concentrated my search in the eastern side that actually contains mineralzation. I never could locate the cabin or the grave of a James Kidd. I started to enter a brush filled wash when all of a sudden when my emotions kicked in & warned me to stay out even now @ the level of 73 I would like to go back even though it is private property @ my age I could care less about trespassing but would like to see if I get the same warning that I got over 40 years ago. I would be a dam fool to believe it had any thing to do with that match box gold. BLESS gees i hope this post does not warrant another 30 days time out.

Your post makes no sense. My hair has stood on end just once in my life. I had been fishing a small stream in Northern Idaho, it was getting dark, so I decided to cut through the woods and brush to the logging road, just a couple of hundred feet away. I picked up a follower, a grizzly bear. The bear followed in my left rear quarter, I was close enough to hear it huffing, and breathing, and breaking branches and brush. I never saw it until I broke out in the open and got down the road a ways. I looked behind me and it was standing sideways in the road, looking my way, then turned and headed up the slope on the opposite side of the road. I had goose bumps on my goose bumps.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mr Oro BLanco (white Gold) for your expert advice

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That feeling you are describing is very real indeed, once while fishing in Casper Wy I suddenly got this gut wrenching feeling of fear, it had become deathly quiet and I was sure there was something close by, maybe a grizzly or a wolf, I quickly packed up and left with no fish for dinner that night.

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mr. Oro Blanco I am not taunting the moderators they have only limited advice that you expert dutch hunters provide & in reality that is very limited to per Julia Thomas & a rocker box made in Florence Az.

OP
OP
I

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir on a ridge I noticed a flash of light & returned fire to never see that flash again just saying

PullTabSlayer

Jan 31, 2017
Troy Missouri
Detector(s) used
That one I grab for the day.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As a home inspector I can be on 3-4 roofs per day, having been on 5 or 6000 roofs I have no fear them or heights. One day in 2010 while getting up on the 3rd roof of the day I had all kinds of things going through my brain to stop, stop, dont go. I ignored them and kept on climbing. A few seconds later i did a head first digger onto the driveway. As you can see it didn't kill me, but I have not fully recovered either, I have accepted the fact that all them bones I broke will always hurt.
I am still inspecting homes, still on 2 or 3 roofs a day but I do not ignore those signs anymore, ever.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We all pick up energies at different levels. I am very sensitive to them. Totally natural. Nothing in the unseen realms have permission to harm you. The Spirit realm and ours take up the same space but at different vibrational levels. Of course we are going to sense them. I like it. I do it when I can. I have had experiences with a vicious, nasty one once but it never injured me. It touched me and freaked me out with its nasty behavior but it had no right or ability to injure me. I will add though, I got the hell out of there!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread