Cursum Perficio Map or the Abe Reid Map

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The CP doesn't refer to something that's aboveground.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We may never truly know what the CP really represents...We may theorize and speculate until the cows come home but who can say with 100 percent certainty what the CP is actually all about...

Of course I have a theory...But I will keep it to myself for a while...As I do believe that I have been to the corazon of the CP and I have given a very small sample of the ore from said location to the person ya'll call Paul...

Oh well...Maybe one day we may know what the CP does represent...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We may never truly know what the CP really represents...We may theorize and speculate until the cows come home but who can say with 100 percent certainty what the CP is actually all about...

Of course I have a theory...But I will keep it to myself for a while...As I do believe that I have been to the corazon of the CP and I have given a very small sample of the ore from said location to the person ya'll call Paul...

Oh well...Maybe one day we may know what the CP does represent...

Ed T

U could very well be right , never really looked at the CP closely , another good mystery. All im saying is the Cp has nothing to do with the LH.

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
U could very well be right , never really looked at the CP closely , another good mystery. All im saying is the Cp has nothing to do with the LH.

Reading more on the map. would believe it might a whole diff area where these mines were. Im guessing NM but just a guess . 3 maps of 3 diff areas the Jesuits were and mined??

would be cool to know if 3rd book had a map also .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading more on the map. would believe it might a whole diff area where these mines were. Im guessing NM but just a guess . 3 maps of 3 diff areas the Jesuits were and mined??

would be cool to know if 3rd book had a map also .

NM is a well educated guess...I too would guess VP but I could be wrong...Maybe one day some lucky TH'er will find said location and let us know exactly where it is...

Until then we can only dream...And wonder...

Ed T

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta take it back. After looking harder. They are related. That Is my bad. Only one I couldn't find on the CP map. The one on the far right. I'm sure it's there. But my data ran out.

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me personally I think it's to be used in conjunction with the Latin stone heart, when you're in the area.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me personally I think it's to be used in conjunction with the Latin stone heart, when you're in the area.

You are right . The CP map have to be used together with the Latin stone heart , if someone can't decript it .
While you have decripted the riddle and understood how the rays lie around the church , then you don't need anymore the Latin heart . Of course there is another critical detail on the CP map ( not yet revealed ) which you have to know in regards to find the heart and the mine .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not very informed on this subject...But there are some in here that state there are 3 cursum perficios...Wouldn't it be something IF these have anything to do with the old saying "tres minerales del mundo"?

Just a silly thought that I had...

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of Cursum Perficio (Bussokusekika)

At times I wonder
IF I really am the one
Who walks among the
Lost mines of the Jesuits
Seven golden candlesticks
Of Cursum Perficio

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone come up with any new theories on this one???

Ed T :hello:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone come up with any new theories on this one???

Ed T :hello:

This is the heart on the cp map and the trail leading to the mine to the side of it. Enjoy

Screenshot_20210424-095811.png
Screenshot_20210424-095956.png

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows for certain? You just may be correct with your assumption...

I too have an interesting theory of my own...

Ed T :notworthy:

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who knows for certain? You just may be correct with your assumption...

I too have an interesting theory of my own...

Ed T :notworthy:

It's not a theory. I've just not been there to prove it. But know I'm right on it. Lines up with the latin heart stone. It becomes clear when you have figured out the true meaning of the hidden map on the post stone map. Hense why I put the emphasis on the dagger. It's thr key to the hidden map.

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a theory. I've just not been there to prove it. But know I'm right on it. Lines up with the latin heart stone. It becomes clear when you have figured out the true meaning of the hidden map on the post stone map. Hense why I put the emphasis on the dagger. It's thr key to the hidden map.

I believe the dagger represents a compass point which indicates the DON, or dirección orientación Norte, of the psm’s...I have been to a certain area which fits several treasure legends but I don’t have any plans on returning there any time soon...

IF any wealthy treasure hunter decides to meet the ante I have set, I just may be persuaded into returning to said area...Who knows???The ante is up to 13 million dollars and it increases a million additional dollars on my birthday...I am not getting any younger and I place a fairly high value on my life...

Ed T :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread