Did anyone figure out this 1568 rock, considering there's 1 or 2 others 1568

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many many years ago I went on an excursion to a certain group of mines...At the time I did not think very much of it...The elderly gentleman who led the trip mentioned at one time that there was a triangle etched in a wall near one mine that we passed on the way to the mine I believe to be the Guadalupe, Paul has a small sample of the ore which said elderly gentleman gathered from it...I am fairly confident that the mines of which I speak were/are the mining real of who knows what and the mine the ore is from is the coazon of the PSM's...lol...Anyhow...Up to this stage in my life I have never sold out at any price and I am not sure IF I would sell out for an 8 figure payday either...

I have given ya'll plenty of info that will lead some lucky prospector or TH'er to said area...IF ya'll can put the dots together...I wish ya'll luck because you sure will need it...I still believe that I don't need to prove my beliefs to anyone...I am quite content with what I know...Which is not very much...Oh well...I wish Paul and all of his close friends all the best in ya'lls search...I don't believe I need any of the riches involved with said area...I have been poor all of my life...And I will more than likely be poor up to the day I die...And then I will learn for once and for all...IF there really is a heaven and a hell...

Good luck in ya'lls search...

Ed T

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johny

If you were south of Yecora and east of Bermudes , then you were at the Real de Tayopa .
IMO , not any stone map and CP map lies in Mexico .

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Johny

If you were south of Yecora and east of Bermudes , then you were at the Real de Tayopa .
IMO , not any stone map and CP map lies in Mexico .

There are quite a few treasure tales my site relates to Marius...Tayopa, Santa Fe, CP, Molina, The Perfil Mapa and The PSM's, are but a few...I wonder IF the tales have been changed over the years to keep treasure hunters motivated to continue the search for said area? We may never know for certain...

Ed T

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder if the Cursum Boulder is the boulder pictured in the Perfil Mapa?The one that looks like it has a nose...I really don't know much about the Cursum subject but I find the subject fascinating...Maybe one day I'll read up on it...lol

Could you enlighten us that are not very knowledgeable on the subject Mike?What is the Cursum boulder and where is it located?

Ed T

The CP boulder has a carving of almost what is depicted in the CP map . But ... IMO , is not the place where the original CP map lies .

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Except for the cursum perficio rock and parchment which surfaced long before Tumlinson came to Arizona. Abe Reid was talking about it to Hoolie Bacon in the early 1910-1920's, perhaps even before that.

what is this rock you speak of, is there a pic?? never seen it .

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

what is this rock you speak of, is there a pic?? never seen it .
rock.jpg

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Cursum is dubious. Can you explain the exact origin of Cursum? Cursum also has no identical symbolism to the Stone Maps (unlike the Stone Crosses found by Michael Bilbrey). All the verbiage on Cursum is easily translated, and if someone knows the location of the Cursum Boulder, then someone should have access to "the end of the journey".

Mike

The "erroneous" Spanish phrase El Tesoro de Los Iglesia de Santa Fe are on both the Stone Cross and the Cursum Perficio, except on the CP, Iglesia is spelled Eglesia, and for good reason.

The slash-in-triangle, heart, and circle-in-circle are symbols that are found on the CP parchment, Stone Crosses, and the Stone Maps.

By "exact origin" do you mean the definition of the word "cursum"?

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "erroneous" Spanish phrase El Tesoro de Los Iglesia de Santa Fe are on both the Stone Cross and the Cursum Perficio, except on the CP, Iglesia is spelled Eglesia, and for good reason.

The slash-in-triangle, heart, and circle-in-circle are symbols that are found on the CP parchment, Stone Crosses, and the Stone Maps.

There ya go, thinkin' too much! HAHAHA Who said/wrote Abe Reid had it in the 1920s? Where di Abe Reid get it from? At what point did it show up? Provenance?

I deciphered all the Latin on CP Parchment a long time ago. I just thought the two different inks and pencil writing to be the most suspicious part.

Mike

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There ya go, thinkin' too much! HAHAHA Who said/wrote Abe Reid had it in the 1920s? Where di Abe Reid get it from? At what point did it show up? Provenance?

I deciphered all the Latin on CP Parchment a long time ago. I just thought the two different inks and pencil writing to be the most suspicious part.

Mike

I seem to recall doing a little research on the Latin language many many years ago...One thing that sticks in my memory is a statement about the c and k in Latin...I believe it had something to do with it pretty much is to be silent or something to that effect...So, IF said statement is true...Cursum Perficio would actually be Ursum Perfiio...Could it have anything to do with the Urs Perfil???Or something to that effect...

Who knows?

Ed T;)

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

Mike

Abe Reid was said to have found the CP boulder on his Silver Belle claim. There was also a tunnel on the claim and that is where he supposedly found the book of sermons (what he called the "Latin Book") with the CP parchment tucked inside. When he passed away, the book ended up with Billy Martin, who gave it to Al Reser, who gave it to Jim Hatt near the end of his life- what has happened to the book after Jim Hatt passed away is anyone's guess. Clay Worst, Al Reser, and another person whose identity I will keep confidential at this point have seen the CP boulder on Abe's claim. This CP boulder is not to be confused with the CP rock at the end of the trail.

Ed Buckwitz is also said to have found a similar book. The interesting thing is he never knew Abe Reid, and his claims were out by Needle and EBC. Sorta follows a very old trail, methinks.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes deducer , these symbols are on all the set of maps which are attached to the church of Santa Fe treasure . Only what they represent change in specific maps .
For example , the circle in circle symbol , in the most maps represents a mine , but in the stone Cross map , represents a landmark .
The triangle in the CP map and stone Cross map represents the same landmark , but in the stone Trail map , represents a different landmark .
The stone Latin heart and the stone Trail heart have a symbolic meaning and their shape can't be recognizable in the field , but the heart symbol on the stone Cross map , shows the orientation of the stone Trail heart in regards with the Cross shape in the field .

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Abe Reid was said to have found the CP boulder on his Silver Belle claim. There was also a tunnel on the claim and that is where he supposedly found the book of sermons (what he called the "Latin Book") with the CP parchment tucked inside. When he passed away, the book ended up with Billy Martin, who gave it to Al Reser, who gave it to Jim Hatt near the end of his life- what has happened to the book after Jim Hatt passed away is anyone's guess. Clay Worst, Al Reser, and another person whose identity I will keep confidential at this point have seen the CP boulder on Abe's claim. This CP boulder is not to be confused with the CP rock at the end of the trail.

Ed Buckwitz is also said to have found a similar book. The interesting thing is he never knew Abe Reid, and his claims were out by Needle and EBC. Sorta follows a very old trail, methinks.

Marius...Is Tayopa and the treasure of Santa Fe one and the same...I have been to a Real of minas that fits into a number of treasure tales as I have mentioned...I am even beginning to wonder IF the = in a box represents the arc of the covenant...But who can say for certain???Maybe one day we may know for certain...

I have been to the mine represented by a heart in the CP and I have seen the mine represented by a circle in a circle and I walked by the mine with a triangle etched in the stone in front of it...But at the time I did not have a clue of the importance of where I was at the time...Maybe one day some lucky treasure hunter will find said site...

Ed T

Last edited:

ink

Mar 22, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gollum I never read your responses I just it like & keep moving on >

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius...Is Tayopa and the treasure of Santa Fe one and the same...I have been to a Real of minas that fits into a number of treasure tales as I have mentioned...I am even beginning to wonder IF the = in a box represents the arc of the covenant...But who can say for certain???Maybe one day we may know for certain...

I have been to the mine represented by a heart in the CP and I have seen the mine represented by a circle in a circle and I walked by the mine with a triangle etched in the stone in front of it...But at the time I did not have a clue of the importance of where I was at the time...Maybe one day some lucky treasure hunter will find said site...

Ed T

John

IMO , The symbol ( two lines ) in a box , don't represents the arc of the covenant but something like a grave . The orientation of the cross at the specific side of a Christian grave , shows the direction the Trail starts . Also the cross is the symbol for the upper stone Trail map , which is carved on the back side .

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tombstone looking symbol with 2 lines in it and the cross next to it, indicates that there are 2 church treasure somewhere on or near the trail. The priest stone also indicates 2 treasures. Three lines in a tombstone would mean 3 treasures or caches and so on.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John

IMO , The symbol ( two lines ) in a box , don't represents the arc of the covenant but something like a grave . The orientation of the cross at the specific side of a Christian grave , shows the direction the Trail starts . Also the cross is the symbol for the upper stone Trail map , which is carved on the back side .

Marius...I had another theory on another thread...IF the mine with an iron door has anything to do with Tayopa or Santa Fe...The iron door would be to the South of the church door as mentioned somewhere on these threads...That is IF one can find the church...lol...

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tombstone looking symbol with 2 lines in it and the cross next to it, indicates that there are 2 church treasure somewhere on or near the trail. The priest stone also indicates 2 treasures. Three lines in a tombstone would mean 3 treasures or caches and so on.

You have an interesting theory Nobodie...I was thinking that IF 2=3 there may even be 3 treasures at the site...As with the Cursum Perficio there are 3 symbols on said map...A triangle, a heart, and a circle in a circle...And IF my theory that the CP, which mentions the treasure of Santa Fe, to which I believe represents the church of Guadalupe de Tayopa there may actually be 3 treasures...But we may never really know...So in our own minds we are all correct in believing what we believe...hehehe

Ed T

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John

If you will notice the small cross above the box you wrongly call a grave, or the Arc, you will see that it is pointing in the opposite direction of the cross that the Priest is holding on the Priest Stone. The two lines in the box refer to "Places" as described on the Priest Map. Therefore, the message is this: Change direction in two places. Is that Leagues, Varas, Brazas, Estados, Codo, Palmo, or common distances known only to a Jesuit from Germany, France or Italy? Well, I can't tell you everything, now can I? I have even heard the "professionals" over there at the museum call it a Mission! If you knew the exact location that this change of direction is to take place, that would leave you in uncontrollable laughing spasms!

By the way, there is an arrow right next to it for crying out loud! Sometimes logic can be so logical that it seems illogical!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread