Did anyone figure out this 1568 rock, considering there's 1 or 2 others 1568

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you will notice the small cross above the box you wrongly call a grave, or the Arc, you will see that it is pointing in the opposite direction of the cross that the Priest is holding on the Priest Stone. The two lines in the box refer to "Places" as described on the Priest Map. Therefore, the message is this: Change direction in two places. Is that Leagues, Varas, Brazas, Estados, Codo, Palmo, or common distances known only to a Jesuit from Germany, France or Italy? Well, I can't tell you everything, now can I? I have even heard the "professionals" over there at the museum call it a Mission! If you knew the exact location that this change of direction is to take place, that would leave you in uncontrollable laughing spasms!

By the way, there is an arrow right next to it for crying out loud! Sometimes logic can be so logical that it seems illogical!

The small cross beside the " box " is a reference to the upper stone trail , in which location lie the Cross map and the Latin heart map . The little cross has the same direction with the cross carved in the back side of the upper stone Trail .
In that " box " were deposited the stone maps before somebody took them from there .
I wrote " something like a grave " because in that rocky country , every crevice could be used as a depository and also as a grave . Like Tnet member Injunbro stated in another thread , there close by the gold cave , are buried at least two Haatali with their family and one Apache chief .
And who knows the exact location , maybe in the future we will hear about .

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The small cross beside the " box " is a reference to the upper stone trail , in which location lie the Cross map and the Latin heart map . The little cross has the same direction with the cross carved in the back side of the upper stone Trail .
In that " box " were deposited the stone maps before somebody took them from there .
I wrote " something like a grave " because in that rocky country , every crevice could be used as a depository and also as a grave . Like Tnet member Injunbro stated in another thread , there close by the gold cave , are buried at least two Haatali with their family and one Apache chief .

You don't have enough BEREDA crumbs to find you way home Hansel.

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You don't have enough BEREDA crumbs to find you way home Hansel.

I don't need crumbs to find my way back , I just look for the footprints and signs of those who followed me .
Seems you like fairy tales . You can write one describing how you decrypted the stone maps . Gretel would be proud of you .

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wouldn't it be something IF someone knew the exact location Marius???hehehe...At times I wonder if the cross in the box might represent a church???I could go into it in further detail...But I will wait until the 20 years are up...lol

Now IF I could ever make it back to that one location...I believe I am getting too old for such adventures...I should just leave it up to the young at heart...hahaha...Young at heart???I may still be that when I am Don Jose's age...rofl...I just need to find that one trail that the PSM's depict one more time...I must admit that is a tough trail for one to take...

Good luck to all who seek it...IF I have been there some other lucky adventurer may find it some day...Suerte to all those who seek it...I even wish Paul good luck...He even has an inside insight to the ore from the area...lmao :tongue3::notworthy:

Ed T:)

Last edited:

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't it be something IF someone knew the exact location Marius???hehehe...At times I wonder if the cross in the box might represent a church???I could go into it in further detail...But I will wait until the 20 years are up...lol

Now IF I could ever make it back to that one location...I believe I am getting too old for such adventures...I should just leave it up to the young at heart...hahaha...Young at heart???I may still be that when I am Don Jose's age...rofl...I just need to find that one trail that the PSM's depict one more time...I must admit that is a tough trail for one to take...

Good luck to all who seek it...IF I have been there some other lucky adventurer may find it some day...Suerte to all those who seek it...I even wish Paul good luck...He even has an inside insight to the ore from the area...lmao :tongue3::notworthy:

Johnny Manure Spore, I see Shrooms popping out all over.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever you do holy...Eat them and tap your heels together 3 times...And say the magic words...There's no place like Santa Fe...There's no place like Santa Fe...There's no place like...lol...Dang it didn't work...I'm still here...rofl...Without any beer even...Or peyote or shrooms...Heck at least pot is legal...Shoot...I forgot that I don't even smoke that...I even gave up cigarettes... :( I forgot to say Santa Fe...Oh well...Or should it be Tayopa??? Who knows???

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in my younger days, I found a whole field of them babies. I ate them all. Soon, I was pure light. I could shut my eyes and still see. I can still see.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in my younger days, I found a whole field of them babies. I ate them all. Soon, I was pure light. I could shut my eyes and still see. I can still see.

I can understand your statement Moorish or less ish...lol...And what does this have to do with "Oh thank heaven for 711"???hehehe

And what does this have to do with the crescent moon???

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing. It only relates to the price of eggs in China, which is simply wear and tear on the hens ass.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread