Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Evidence supporting the theory that the LDM is North and not east.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ink

Mar 2018
    49 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    sgtda do you just set around & make this b.s. up. WOW

ink

Mar 2018
    49 times
    Too long of a read BLESS
    Last edited by ink; Oct 03, 2018 at 08:50 PM.

ink

Mar 2018
    49 times
    Just use mules & packs

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2007
    Colorado
    Whites Goldmaster GMT, GMII,Whites Sierra Super Trac, Ace250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Whites Pinpointer,Garrett Pro Pointer II
    917 times
    Metal Detecting

My opinion based on my experience

I think the LDM was a pinch vein. A pinch vein is very rich at the surface, then as you go deeper and further, it pinches out. It is usually mined out very quickly. A one man operation, it could be completely mined out in a few years. I learned about this phenomena in the Cripple Creek district in the middle 1990's. All my mining plans were pushed aside by a huge mining company. You can learn a lot from reading 100 year old mining reports in a ghost town library.
    A good metal detector going over the tailings of such an operation, should be able to pick up some rich ore. A nice piece of float found, should be recorded with a good GPS. That and a possible adit or shaft nearby would solve this legend. I have found some very rich ore here in Colorado, but it was always small samples.
    davin and cactusjumper like this.

ink

Mar 2018
    49 times
    Marius your English & penmanship is improving especially compared too the lost dutchman soothsayers I especially love the Wells Fargo manifest too San Francisco per Jacob Walsh & the carpenter that made a rocker box for Jacob Walsh. If their is a vein you do not need a rocker box. LOL LOL LOL

Feb 2004
    Mesa Arizona
    3650 times
    If your testing following placer to a vein and hit a good spot a dry washer comes in mighty handy. Especially in the desert.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29232 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    sgtda do you just set around & make this b.s. up. WOW
    Ink you have been warned multiple times about insulting members and you obviously are not listening to the warnings so maybe this will get your attention. On your return if you return post by our rules as timeouts will double when they are for the same offense.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Executive Director of Nothing

May 2014
    Not in the can
    Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
    697 times
    You know, with all of the luck people have had to the south, I say we all meet in Payson and start digging, this weekend. Whom may I expect to see there?

us
    Sep 2018
    Cave Creek, Az
    60 times
    Relic Hunting
    I have been away from here for a while but still believe the ore under Jacobs bed came from the north.

While he had a claim in the Superstions three patented claims in the Bradshaw area, south of Prescott.

I don’t believe his ore came from any of the four.

I believe the ore originated in a patented mine called the Valencinna near Bumble Bee.

There is a long association between Jacob and Jack Swilling and a long connection between both and Miguel Peralta whose father was one of the original owners of the mine.

I believe Miguel lived on Jacobs property near the salt river for a period of time.

There was an article in the Phoenix Prospector about a year after Jacobs death describing a deal he had to recover gold ore hidden after a three day running gun battle with raiding Apache.

I believe the route traveled was the military road between the town of Bumble Bee and the Cave Creek mining district.

gr
    Oct 2012
    4792 times
    Hi Steve and welcome back .

I believe the ore below Waltz deathbed were not from Valenciana mine , because an assay from that mine in 1864 found its ore at 100$ per ton . A big difference between the Waltz ore value and Valenciana/Valencia .
    You will find interesting the debate about the Valenciana mine at James Addison Reavis would be proud
    Marius

If your true to your heart,you will never go wrong.The truth is the truth,no matter how you look at it,and in every treasure story and legend there is a grain of truth . It's up to your spirit and heart to know the difference. NP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links