Now that the stone maps are out of the way, no movie/series....what's next?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
pic of what?..WTH are you talking about?...i think you skipped the beer tonight and went straight to the jack daniels:dontknow:

How bout a Pic, Dave

Maybe one of Travis Making even one of the maps. Or at least making markings in in Hewitt Canyon as Frank is saying.
None exist. Now Frank and Team and Ryan Gordon both had a trailer to sell a movie, So Dave why don't you run the one Travis made. O yeah, you bank your theory on a guy with a eBay trinket, A guy that deleted all his thread to back peddle
calling the Family, liars,cons, and a criminal. Then change his whole Story to ohh Travis
was the best treasure hunter ever. What a crock of ****,

Produce just one scrap of evidence, Please

Babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
How bout a Pic, Dave

Maybe one of Travis Making even one of the maps. Or at least making markings in in Hewitt Canyon as Frank is saying.
None exist. Now Frank and Team and Ryan Gordon both had a trailer to sell a movie, So Dave why don't you run the one Travis made. O yeah, you bank your theory on a guy with a eBay trinket, A guy that deleted all his thread to back peddle
calling the Family, liars,cons, and a criminal. Then change his whole Story to ohh Travis
was the best treasure hunter ever. What a crock of ****,

Produce just one scrap of evidence, Please

Babymick1
mickster....you are barking at the wrong man..i was telling you and everyone else long before ryan came along that those silly stone maps are worthless...go find ryan and bark at him..i dont give a rats ass about those silly rocks or any silly tv show...now...like i've said many times before....if you think those maps lead to treasure..then produce the gold or shut up...and i dont mean pics...i mean gold in real time...the last time you provided proof it was pics of gold painted 2x4's..that aint gonna wash ...produce mass quantities of gold or tuck your tail between your legs and go home to mama:hello:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Follow the yellow bumper brick car!

The stone maps are fakes, but, the symbols on them are still valid. With out seeing where Travis actually received those symbols from and in what order they were in just made decoding impossible for me and anyone else for that matter to make any sense out of them. I did say they had L & L on them long ago.

I was able to just use the symbols Travis used on the stones and my own research along with that fellow in Florida giving me the missing pieces of Infinity to actually find a gold mine. But many have found gold mines using the stone maps although they were played out long ago. The stone maps don't make any sense at all in the sequence Travis put the symbols on them. That was for his movie sets. Never the less, the symbols do have meaning in the Jesuit Infinity system of Treasure and Gold Mine secretion.

Travis had no way of knowing about this at the time so his attempts at baiting someone into telling him what the symbols meant and where they came from fell way short. He didn't know what he had.

Even though Travis was a dolt he was in essence way ahead of his time.

All we are left with are jigsaw pieces of a broken set of fake stone maps!

Oh, and a man named Blake...the dull adventure story continues....

View attachment 1633781

Riley I like your stone. I have a pic of the 8-N-P Stone.

IMG_0385.JPG

That is my walking stick standing by the stone it's fairly large Stone.

Babymick1

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't believe Travis set up an area for a documentary movie in the 50's,
I don't believe Travis made the door stops for anything other than personal gain to sell or to con people.
I don't think Travis found anything of value.
I think Travis was raised/ learned to profit from making bogus maps & continued in the footsteps.
Think of the people that have lost their lives following Travis's creations........

These are just my personal thoughts & i'm not trying to sway anyone.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
mickster....you are barking at the wrong man..i was telling you and everyone else long before ryan came along that those silly stone maps are worthless...go find ryan and bark at him..i dont give a rats ass about those silly rocks or any silly tv show...now...like i've said many times before....if you think those maps lead to treasure..then produce the gold or shut up...and i dont mean pics...i mean gold in real time...the last time you provided proof it was pics of gold painted 2x4's..that aint gonna wash ...produce mass quantities of gold or tuck your tail between your legs and go home to mama:hello:

Well you took the job as Ryan's PR Man.
And yeah I'm sure you could'nt tell the difference between a 2x4 and Shine Nola, Then I showed you gold and you still got lost. Your a con working for a con, And Ryan's investors should be looking for you as well.
I mean if your a paid part of the Con.

well Babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who needs investors when you believe you have found the real McCoy???You won't see me seeking investors...lol

Ed T

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't believe Travis set up an area for a documentary movie in the 50's,
I don't believe Travis made the door stops for anything other than personal gain to sell or to con people.
I don't think Travis found anything of value.
I think Travis was raised/ learned to profit from making bogus maps & continued in the footsteps.
Think of the people that have lost their lives following Travis's creations........

These are just my personal thoughts & i'm not trying to sway anyone.

Agree on the first one, All the rest, No

I do agree Travis obtained the maps
I do agree he never figured them out
And as he got older he teamed with others to solve them
Thats were all the similarities with other maps play in, including Franks

just my thoughts, Ohh and Dave is just a hack,

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
But I know what's on it, I blurred it a little, it contains a little more info then I'm willing to Show

Babymick1
lol...the only one trying to con anyone around here is the mickster...where is this said proof?....are we still talking the 2x4's?...

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well you took the job as Ryan's PR Man.
And yeah I'm sure you could'nt tell the difference between a 2x4 and Shine Nola, Then I showed you gold and you still got lost. Your a con working for a con, And Ryan's investors should be looking for you as well.
I mean if your a paid part of the Con.

well Babymick1
lol..you have been caught in so many lies around here a pic wont do...come to az and show us all that gold you got ...lol..you should have stayed in school..at least you would be able to spell:icon_scratch:

"And yeah I'm sure you could'nt tell the difference between a 2x4 and Shine Nola,"....lol..the proper spelling is shinola

Last edited:
OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agree on the first one, All the rest, No

I do agree Travis obtained the maps
I do agree he never figured them out
And as he got older he teamed with others to solve them
Thats were all the similarities with other maps play in, including Franks

just my thoughts, Ohh and Dave is just a hack,

Are you saying that you don't think Travis made the PSM's? That he obtained them?

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have nothing else to write about, so we're kicking a dead horse.

What about that stone map on my bumper? Not good enough?

It's the only stone map left that's real and I can take anyone right up to it.

It's still right where I said it was.

Along a yellow brick cart trail!

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dock i Agree,I think certain men in the area prior to Peralta whom claimed to be Jesuit mined the amathyst mine some time from 1660-1710, I do also however believe the amathyst mine was in existence prior to the arrival of Spain in the new world or New fownd spain.lost of folks did agree but I think the natives mined the area way before Spain ever exploered the Gilla's both of them NM and AZ.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is an article I came across recently... El color de las amapas: Tayopa, ¿Una mina que nunca existió? | La Chicharra I am not exactly sure of where I read it in the article...But there was a mention of a snake as I was researching Nyarit or was it Nayar...It was somewhere in there...

It is my strong belief that the PSM's lead to Santa Fe or Tayopa or some other lost legend of Sonora...Or some other part of Mexico...Or New Mexico...Or is it New Spain...Or should I have used was???Good luck...

Ed T

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol..you have been caught in so many lies around here a pic wont do...come to az and show us all that gold you got ...lol..you should have stayed in school..at least you would be able to spell:icon_scratch:

"And yeah I'm sure you could'nt tell the difference between a 2x4 and Shine Nola,"....lol..the proper spelling is shinola

Dave

Up here in the North, A person who fills themselves with BS, are named Shine Nola.
As RG is to JR, Dave is to Shine Nola, that's your name. So your proper name spelling is,

Shine Toolshed Nola

B1. Wooooooe

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave

Up here in the North, A person who fills themselves with BS, are named Shine Nola.
As RG is to JR, Dave is to Shine Nola, that's your name. So your proper name spelling is,

Shine Toolshed Nola

B1. Wooooooe

Our rules on insulting members has not changed, please remember that on your return.

ORO18

Aug 17, 2017
everywhere/Phoenix AZ.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT w blue coil, minelab...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that's was a awesome article! Thanks for sharing, I will share somthing with you, a book written by Louis Serna titled: Knights Tempar and the mysterious stones in northern New Mexico. And also Terry Carter's video on YouTube Dock noss and victorio peak. I could keep going but i am working on a book so I don't want to tell all yet. Enjoy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread