Now that the stone maps are out of the way, no movie/series....what's next?

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...:headbang:

Attachments

• mysterysolved.jpg
    mysterysolved.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 281
OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fear not....i'm sure more we haven't seen the last of it...

How have you been Dave?
Since you are making jewelry, I was wondering if you made stone map earrings....would they sell?
Maybe consign them in the museum?

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stone Maps out of the way. What proof do you got to that. I just haven't seen none.
Bring some proof.

Babymick1

They are definitely out of my way!! I guess I phrased the title wrong.....I'll refer to them as the "door stop rocks".

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Carrol Dave Sarge and others,

For all you lovely RG Fans,

Here's where we'll take it, For every pic you produce pretaing to Maps out of the way, I will produce a pic of there not.
A real easy concept to follow. Can't be someone said, has to be a pic.

Bring it on all you's Money Changers!

Babymick1. If you dare!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008

Here's where we'll take it, For every pic you produce pretaing to Maps out of the way, I will produce a pic of there not.

Babymick1. If you dare!
pic of what?..WTH are you talking about?...i think you skipped the beer tonight and went straight to the jack daniels:dontknow:

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Babymick1. If you dare!

Babymick1, I'm starting to get it, you want us to believe in the stone door stops to detour us.
Don't worry the stone door stops have detoured many in the past and always will continue to do so.

OP
OP
Carl995

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got to say I think Wayne & Frank are onto something......They were the main characters in the 1st series.
Frank talking with a cigar stuck in his mouth etc. I think if they edited their new home made series more professionally like
when the scene moves show a spider, Gila monster etc. like the reality shows. oh I got it........Naked & not afraid in the Superstition Mountains!!!

Doc4261

Nov 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For me the question is " Do u belive the Jesuits weren't above the gila river". Stone maps have Jesuit written all over it. the latin heart has Jesuit all over it . the CP map is of the same place of the latin heart. The burbridge map is Jesuit. Do you think the Jesuits didn't know about the amethest mine , come on now . They were here to spread the word, no way they didn't know about it. The amethyst are in royal crowns. No way , no how this is all made up .

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
True believers will always believe.

Try this: Ryan's "Damn, it's a bust, guys" mea culpa is just a smokescreen. Truth is, he found the bonanza and is now waiting for everyone to forget about him. Later, he and the Jesuit Pope will sneak in and loot the Big Kahuna. Then he'll be canonized and run for the Senate. OK, non-believers, you just go ahead and prove me wrong!

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So where do we go from here.......just curious on everybody's thoughts.

Follow the yellow bumper brick car!

The stone maps are fakes, but, the symbols on them are still valid. With out seeing where Travis actually received those symbols from and in what order they were in just made decoding impossible for me and anyone else for that matter to make any sense out of them. I did say they had L & L on them long ago.

I was able to just use the symbols Travis used on the stones and my own research along with that fellow in Florida giving me the missing pieces of Infinity to actually find a gold mine. But many have found gold mines using the stone maps although they were played out long ago. The stone maps don't make any sense at all in the sequence Travis put the symbols on them. That was for his movie sets. Never the less, the symbols do have meaning in the Jesuit Infinity system of Treasure and Gold Mine secretion.

Travis had no way of knowing about this at the time so his attempts at baiting someone into telling him what the symbols meant and where they came from fell way short. He didn't know what he had.

Even though Travis was a dolt he was in essence way ahead of his time.

All we are left with are jigsaw pieces of a broken set of fake stone maps!

Oh, and a man named Blake...the dull adventure story continues....

View attachment 1633781

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions