Did dick Holmes father ever help search for the ldm? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Did dick Holmes father ever help search for the ldm?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Hi Dan

Few believe is Waltz's candlebox ore and others believe is like Waltz ore from a different mine. Only Matthew Roberts can shed little light in this case.
    the matchbox is bonafide dutch ore from under the bed...there has been enough testing to prove that...the ring on the other hand...alot of controversy over it

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    3485 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    the matchbox is bonafide dutch ore from under the bed...there has been enough testing to prove that...the ring on the other hand...alot of controversy over it
    azdave35, ..... There is no controversy over the ore when you understand how and where the ring ore came from. The only controversy comes from persons who have made false statements about that ore without knowing anything about where and how that ore originated.
    coazon de oro and larrywv like this.

us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roberts View Post
    azdave35, ..... There is no controversy over the ore when you understand how and where the ring ore came from. The only controversy comes from persons who have made false statements about that ore without knowing anything about where and how that ore originated.
    you misunderstood me matthew..i didnt say the ring was bogus..i really dont know if it is or not..i just said there is some drama over it...

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    3485 times
    you misunderstood me matthew..i didnt say the ring was bogus..i really dont know if it is or not..i just said there is some drama over it...
    azdave35, ..... Yes I know that Dave. The drama and false statements have nothing to do with the actual ore, rather personal attacks not related to the ore.
    coazon de oro and Grandma K like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1263 times
    Old Jesuits and Spainish Mines
    Bonafide against What Dave,

I have no skin in the game, a friend of yours, a word of his is not Bonafide! I’ll tell you right now that Matchbox is made in three layers, The stock box, the banding and the Quarts Gold Inlays of thin layers, Now that’s Bonafide.

Prove me wrong anyone

Babymick1
    Last edited by wrmickel1; Mar 13, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB View Post
    Here is a pic of Bob Corbins ring said to contain gold from waltz death bed box of rocksAttachment 1690278
    So which is the Dutchmanís The Ring or the Quarts piece added to the Ring

babymick1

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PotBelly Jim View Post
    Mick, you must be an experienced tracker. Might want to volunteer your services to the rescue folks...anyway, if you had ever followed Waltz, while you were looking down at Waltz's tracks, at some point you would have "become one" with a load of buckshot and showed up at St. Pete's gate with a confused look on your face about how you got there. Or if he was in a good mood, he would have just smiled and traveled on to somewhere else, leaving you convinced you now knew where the mine was...I think that's happened before?

Take care, Jim
    Jim

I never carry a scatter gun, thereís no range to them, but Iím real sure I could drop your donkey while your on it at seven hundred yards,no problem.

And Iíve tracked my grandfathers cattle on his 18 square mile ranch/farm in the dakotaís At nine years old on up. In the sixties this was the Wild West, Now if any of you dubs canít here a donkey clattering his shoes in those canyons why are you even looking for anything in there, Greenhorn

Babymick1
    PotBelly Jim likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Roberts View Post
    Then say it Matthew
    You got some truth put it out there.
    Till then since I’m the only one with apparent balls on here, We be going with my word.

Wayne R Mickelson

us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wrmickel1 View Post
    Bonafide against What Dave,

I have no skin in the game, a friend of yours, a word of his is not Bonafide! I’ll tell you right now that Matchbox is made in three layers, The stock box, the banding and the Quarts Gold Inlays of thin layers, Now that’s Bonafide.

Prove me wrong anyone

Babymick1
    mick...it is an ancient form of lapidary called intarsia

us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Jim

I never carry a scatter gun, there’s no range to them, but I’m real sure I could drop your donkey while your on it at seven hundred yards,no problem.

And I’ve tracked my grandfathers cattle on his 18 square mile ranch/farm in the dakota’s At nine years old on up. In the sixties this was the Wild West, Now if any of you dubs can’t here a donkey clattering his shoes in those canyons why are you even looking for anything in there, Greenhorn

Babymick1
    no need for threats mick..its a friendly discussion

Windrider

Mar 2014
    773 times
    originally posted by: Deducer
    The place Waltz caught Holmes trailing him, just past Tortilla Flat is pretty exposed because you had to cross the creek to get to the other side to keep following him, and that is where Waltz had sprung his trap, sitting on a boulder and waiting for Holmes to unknowingly step out into the open.
    This is right on topic. Was that Sr. that was following Waltz? Please expound with quote of where the info comes from. Was that Tortillia Creek that was needed to be crossed or Fish Creek?
    Last edited by sailaway; Mar 13, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sailaway View Post
    This is right on topic. Was that Sr. that was following Waltz? Please expound with quote of where the info comes from. Was that Tortillia Creek that was needed to be crossed or Fish Creek?
    as far as the holmes clan goes...there was dick sr..dick jr and his son brownie...dick jr would have been the one following waltz...that info probably came from brownie
    sailaway likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1263 times
    Quote Originally Posted by markmar View Post
    Traveling east to west or west to east ?
    Markmar

I know where peters Mesa is, Ruth was found there, They said He had a Few Gold Nuggets on him or his camp.
    I believe it was Dave who said someone gave Gold nugget to a saloon in the seventies who claimed they found the Dutchmanís Mine, And many more Bonafide stories that Showed Gold Nuggets, Do you get the theme here, Thereís only one Group that ever claimed Gold in White Quarts. Started in the Seventies. Matthew, Clay, Ron, Dave etc etc!

Babymick1

Your getting your information from the Wrong Fellowís

Iíd take pointers from only one person on here, Joe

Babymick1

us
    Dec 2008
    6524 times
    Markmar

I know where peters Mesa is, Ruth was found there, They said He had a Few Gold Nuggets on him or his camp.
    I believe it was Dave who said someone gave Gold nugget to a saloon in the seventies who claimed they found the Dutchman’s Mine, And many more Bonafide stories that Showed Gold Nuggets, Do you get the theme here, There’s only one Group that ever claimed Gold in White Quarts. Started in the Seventies. Matthew, Clay, Ron, Dave etc etc!

Babymick1

Your getting your information from the Wrong Fellow’s

I’d take pointers from only one person on here, Joe

Babymick1
    we dont have any idea what your talking about mick..lighten up on the sauce
    wrmickel1 and Matthew Roberts like this.

Windrider

Mar 2014
    773 times
    When I read Brownie's writing I must have missed that story Dave. I miss having that info close at hand. Corpus is along way from you but love being back on the water.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links