Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree189Likes

Thread: Did dick Holmes father ever help search for the ldm?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dec 2008
    4729 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wrmickel1 View Post
    Really Matthew

You State your facts on a Manuscript from a author who stated he never wrote it.
    So the manuscript is Void, Period.

But I will give you Brownie, His Affidavit is worth as much as the person who payed him to do it, I don’t have to tell you who benefits from that, You already no that answer.

Yes Barry Storm used Rose Quarts But the first, you know that an’t true either, your more in the game then that.

Babymick1
    mick...you are pretty good at badmouthing people you never met..but i know a few people here that knew brownie very well and not one said a bad word about him...they all said he was a straight shooter...unlike you that has been caught in a dozen or more whoppers....the low grade amethyst you said you found while following joes clues is almost as bad as the 2x4's you spray painted gold..i will say one thing though...the forum would be pretty boring without you...carry on mick
    PotBelly Jim and larrywv like this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1096 times
    Old Jesuits and Spainish Mines
    I do disagree Dave, I’ve never bad mouthed brownie one bit, Everyone Knows There was money exchanged for his item’s
    He sold his item’s and a Story. No different then other Authors. But the bottom line here is money was exchanged.

As for me I just post what other’s have said off the record.

Babymick1

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    3060 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Really Matthew

You State your facts on a Manuscript from a author who stated he never wrote it.
    So the manuscript is Void, Period.

But I will give you Brownie, His Affidavit is worth as much as the person who payed him to do it, I donít have to tell you who benefits from that, You already no that answer.

Yes Barry Storm used Rose Quarts But the first, you know that anít true either, your more in the game then that.

Babymick1
    wrmickel1, ..... You are wrong. Brownie Holmes never said he did not write the Holmes manuscript. That is a lie that was started and spread by a man who knew better because he is on tape with Brownie telling him that Brownie and Kenison wrote the manuscript together.

If someone described Waltz gold being in rose quartz before Barry Storm, please tell us who that was and when it was said.

All Brownie ever said about Waltz gold was that it was (quote) gold in quartz matrix. We have tape of Brownie describing the ore so there is no question.

us
    Apr 2013
    Huntington Beach California
    3060 times
    azdave35, ..... As you know, gold ore in quartz from the same vein can vary greatly in color and composition. I have seen gold quartz matrix from pure white to grey to black all in a few feet of a lode vein. Rarely is the quartz matrix one single color. I have seen and handled all the known dutchman ore, the matchbox, rings, stick pin, links and remaining ore samples. The variation of the color of the quartz matrix covers a wide spectrum.
    coazon de oro likes this.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1096 times
    Well, now we’re getting some ware Matthew, Your the first person who relinquished Gold in White Quarts. Ever. People have changed the mines placement to match a known Mine, like the bulldog, just by it’s known samples to match known Dutchman’s ore and trinkets. They even take the very word of the Dutchman, Twist them around till the Dutchman a 150 years later an’t even in the ledgen, Replace by a modern day people, You all call them stewards of the ledgen.

Back home here we call that, Sh;t Stew

Babymick1, I’ll dig up the stories and post them now. They fit a small window 1895/1910

us
    Dec 2008
    4729 times
    Well, now we’re getting some ware Matthew, Your the first person who relinquished Gold in White Quarts. Ever. People have changed the mines placement to match a known Mine, like the bulldog, just by it’s known samples to match known Dutchman’s ore and trinkets. They even take the very word of the Dutchman, Twist them around till the Dutchman a 150 years later an’t even in the ledgen, Replace by a modern day people, You all call them stewards of the ledgen.

Back home here we call that, Sh;t Stew

Babymick1, I’ll dig up the stories and post them now. They fit a small window 1895/1910
    mick...there are quite a few samples of bulldog mine ore left and it has been compared to known dutch ore..different ore

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1096 times
    Dave I know that, It’s the part of know Dutchman’s ore,

babymick1

Windrider

Mar 2014
    658 times
    Quote Originally Posted by azdave35 View Post
    come on mick..come clean...there is no amethyst in the supers..there are deposits all over 4 peaks but not in the supers
    Dave you know for a fact there was Amethyst in the Supers. The singing stones were salted and carried into the mountains by a friend of a friend of yours.

us
    Dec 2008
    4729 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sailaway View Post
    Dave you know for a fact there was Amethyst in the Supers. The singing stones were salted and carried into the mountains by a friend of a friend of yours.
    crawford?

Windrider

Mar 2014
    658 times
    Emory Taylor

us
    Dec 2008
    4729 times
    Emory Taylor
    emory and i were never friends...supposedly..and i say SUPPOSEDLY...he found some amethyst at the burns ranch off peralta road
    sailaway and coazon de oro like this.

Windrider

Mar 2014
    658 times
    that is why I stated a friend of a friend. He was Crawford's friend. I believe 100% the story's that were relayed to me by my good friend about the goings on in the mountains.
    Last edited by sailaway; Mar 15, 2019 at 11:06 PM.

us
    Dec 2008
    4729 times
    that is why I stated a friend of a friend. he was Crawford's friend
    sorry..i misread...did you know emory?

Windrider

Mar 2014
    658 times
    No, the closest I have come to that group was witnessing the scattering of Crawford's remains.

us
    Nov 2011
    Jamestown ND
    Garrett 2500
    1096 times
    Dave, must of misunderstood me to, I said I found some well over a year ago and more a week ago, Then you say,there is none,Dave! I Don’t know where the Burns Ranch is But I’m sure It’s mostly a stone throw away.

Sailaway, I’d sure like to here the story behind the Burns Ranch Amethyst

babymick1

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links